So a private citizen can’t pick and choose who they want to live with?

"Good Christian girl who follows the law, is looking for good room mates she can get along with. If you feel you would be compatible, give me a call."

Ozdouche must be starting to recognize his epic fail here.

Keep trying. You may one day get that GED.:clap2::eusa_whistle::lol::lol:

pffft!

I came out of the womb smarter than you twatstick.

But by all means, tell us again how criminalizing honesty doesn't encourage dishonesty. :lol:

Who is criminalizing honesty? What's next moron, people complaining that they couldn't use swear words to get their honest point across? Grow up.:lol::lol::lol:

Go back to school and get a moral compass, jackass.:lol::lol::lol:

Apparently Ozdouche believes that morals originate in the classroom.

Poor idiot.

I guess I really should cut him some slack, he obviously needs it.

Reading comprehension would be a good place to start for you my young padwan. That's why you should go to school. As for morals.. considering how screwy yours are, maybe a little education would help you out.:lol::eusa_pray:

"Good Christian girl who follows the law, is looking for good room mates she can get along with. If you feel you would be compatible, give me a call."

Implied discrimination good, overt discrimination bad. Please argue semantics some more. Saying "the law says so" is not an argument for the validity of a law.

Funny how Ozmar has made a determination about my morals simply based on the fact that I've handed him his ass on a point that has nothing to do with morality, per se.

It is reasonable and above logical reproach to recognize that a law that punishes honesty encourages deception. There really shouldn't be anything to debate on that point.

Now, I could make a case that there are enough good reasons to do it anyway, but a good case about anything NEVER begins with the denial of a fundamental fact.

And since Ozmar has repeatedly denied a fundamental fact, I can only conclude that he's a liar, a retard, or both.

true story :thup:

Implied discrimination good, overt discrimination bad. Please argue semantics some more. Saying "the law says so" is not an argument for the validity of a law.

So then you agree no discrimination, implicit or explicit is the best remedy? In that case you would realize this whole thread is bogus! Glad you're on board. :)

Funny how Ozmar has made a determination about my morals simply based on the fact that I've handed him his ass on a point that has nothing to do with morality, per se.

It is reasonable and above logical reproach to recognize that a law that punishes honesty encourages deception. There really shouldn't be anything to debate on that point.

Now, I could make a case that there are enough good reasons to do it anyway, but a good case about anything NEVER begins with the denial of a fundamental fact.

And since Ozmar has repeatedly denied a fundamental fact, I can only conclude that he's a liar, a retard, or both.

true story :thup:

Based on your stance here, your morals and understanding of the world we live in leave much to be desired.:cuckoo:

And if she was too daft to figure out how to word her ad correctly, there are free online legal experts who could have advised her. I hope this woman gets what's coming to her.

New PC ad.............
Attractive (or ugly) male (or female) seeks same (or not), who enjoys long walks on the beach (or other), romantic evenings (or hostile nightmares), and horse back riding (goats are fine too).
Must be ……. errr ……. i would prefer ……. uhhh …… call me.

Why are you gonna puss out now Ozdouche?

You've been making an artard of yourself without reservation this entire thread, why stop now?

So again, according to you this woman has committed a grave injustice and deserves "what's coming to her."

How about growing a pair of balls and telling us exactly what remedy you have in mind to bring the scales of justice back into balance?

You've been making an artard of yourself without reservation this entire thread, why stop now?

So again, according to you this woman has committed a grave injustice and deserves "what's coming to her."

How about growing a pair of balls and telling us exactly what remedy you have in mind to bring the scales of justice back into balance?

:lol::lol::lol:

The remedy is the courts in this case... Jurisprudence. Look that one up while you get back to that school thing I was mentioning.

Ozdouche said:

deleted

Duly noted.

Forum List

Back