So....a Muslim ban won't work; But a gun ban will??? Explain.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
They say a ban on Muslims coming won't help. Muslims are already here.
They say a gun ban will work. Even though millions of guns are already here.

A human without a gun can still kill. A gun without a human cannot kill.

Explain to me how they think a ban on new Muslims won't work. But a ban on new guns....will work???

I just can't figure this out.

A gun without a radical.... can't kill.

A radical without a gun...can still kill.

If we were to focus on banning one.....

Explain to me how they think a ban on new Muslims won't work. But a ban on new guns....will work???

They can't or will not explain it.

It is the same argument about the No-Fly list and how they believe it is a good idea without explaining how it is faulty and has individuals on it that are not terrorists.

Banning guns would not have stopped the OKC Bombing, Atlanta Bombing, 9/11/2001, Boston Bombing or the Unabomber, and those that used guns in their act of terror would just have went the way of those I just listed.

Also let me write this again and the FBI failed the people of Orlando. The individual that committed the heinous attack on Orlando was investigated at least three times was not flagged in the system, so those calling a ban on assault weapons should first ask how the fuck did the FBI screw the pooch on this one?

13417411_1166984310027366_2747407160745516283_n.jpg

Well the last AR ban worked out ok. We didn't have the same mass shootings every other month .

At least it makes tHE ARS more pricey for potential mass killers .

Oh, most mass killings aren't done by Muslim kooks.

By carefully avoiding all statistics, and logic (the common characteristics identified in democrats) that is the conclusion you will reach.

I just can't figure this out.

A gun without a radical.... can't kill.

A radical without a gun...can still kill.

If we were to focus on banning one.....

More attacks mean more chaos and more government intervention because the left will vote for it.

Unarmed citizens mean more government intervention in our lives because we won't have a choice anymore.

Tyrants must have an unarmed society. Period. There is the reason for gun control.

Well the last AR ban worked out ok. We didn't have the same mass shootings every other month .

It didn't stop Columbine. Or Oklahoma City. Or 9/11. Or the Atlanta bombing. And an AR ban wouldn't have stopped VA Tech...or Fort Hood...it didn't stop Paris...or Belgium. Or Paris Part 2.

But maybe we can compromise.

We'll agree to ban AR-15's and AK47s. Done. No more made or imported. If you own one...turn it in for a full value tax credit.

In return....a 10 year ban on anyone trying to enter the US who originated from an Arab nation.

Deal?

Jump back a few conclusions. No one is out to ban all guns . Most people don't care about the legal gun owner with his pistol. It's the freaks that are of concern . Keeping that shit out of the hands of psychos .

But no . You'd rather have guns available out of vending machines .

It didn't stop Columbine. Or Oklahoma City. Or 9/11. Or the Atlanta bombing. And an AR ban wouldn't have stopped VA Tech...or Fort Hood...it didn't stop Paris...or Belgium. Or Paris Part 2.

We'll agree to ban AR-15's and AK47s. Done. No more made or imported. If you own one...turn it in for a full value tax credit.

In return....a 10 year ban on anyone trying to enter the US who originated from an Arab nation.

Deal?

If that was feasible ? I think Id go for it !

Here's my plan. Background checks, "titles" for guns so we could follow them like cars when bought n sold . You want to carry ? Fine , but license go thru local police dept as they would better know who the crazies are. And a good appeal process for those who are denied.

Deal?

Here's my plan. Background checks, "titles" for guns so we could follow them like cars when bought n sold . You want to carry ? Fine , but license go thru local police dept as they would better know who the crazies are. And a good appeal process for those who are denied.

I'm not against any of that. I also want mentally ill people housed in institutions....not drugged and released on society.

These shootings happen more now because our crazies are roaming the streets instead of being in an institution....not because guns are available.

Lock up the crazies and watch mass shootings slow down. At least the non Muslim ones.

Deal?

I'm not against any of that. I also want mentally ill people housed in institutions....not drugged and released on society.

These shootings happen more now because our crazies are roaming the streets instead of being in an institution....not because guns are available.

Lock up the crazies and watch mass shootings slow down. At least the non Muslim ones.

How many of these guys were in any position to be "locked up". ?

Isn't it easier and cheaper to just keep guns out of their hands ? This guy had a history of violence and was interviewed by the FBI!! The FBI!!!!! When does that happen?

"So....a Muslim ban won't work; But a gun ban will??? Explain."

First, this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Second, this is a lie – no one is advocating for a ‘gun ban.’

Third, ‘banning’ Muslims is bigoted idiocy, it’s untenable, repugnant to the fundamental principles of this nation, and the mechanics of such a ‘plan’ would be impossible to implement.

Are we going to interrogate passengers departing from a flight from a ‘Muslim country’ and ask them if they’re Muslim, and if they say ‘yes’ force them back on the plane.

Utter, bigoted idiocy.

Last, the measures proposed to address gun violence are perfectly appropriate and Constitutional, such as a universal background check, providing states with funding to facilitate a timelier update of the NICS database, and expanding the availability and scope of mental health treatment to get those suffering from mental illness the help they need before they resort to violence.

This needn’t be a ‘partisan issue.’

The Muslim shooters are crazy too!

If you can figure out which crazies will turn to violence, you will find that Islamic extremist are within that group!

There is no rational reason to shoot up a crowd! None!

Which one do you think will work?

I think the current fad is that if we ban homosexuals and work, and continue to import muslim whack jobs from cess pools, we will eliminate muslim extremism in America.

At least that's what I'm picking up on the street, from gaybiker and coyote et al.

Jump back a few conclusions. No one is out to ban all guns . Most people don't care about the legal gun owner with his pistol. It's the freaks that are of concern . Keeping that shit out of the hands of psychos .

But no . You'd rather have guns available out of vending machines .
Now you make the assumption that if it is agreed to ban certain "evil" firearms, the gun banners will stop there, you are deluded. The people calling to ban "assault" weapons are either ignorant of or choose to ignore the fact that all things used to harm others are "assault" weapons. Once upon a time, sticks and stones were assault weapons of choice. The tools chosen are not the problem, those who choose the tools are. But then, this is NOT about banning weapons so much as controlling those who own firearms of a certain appearance...as a prelude to confiscation of all defensive firearms. How about "people" control?

Please explain.

You ban my AR15. Then what? I meekly turn it over or become a criminal.

"So....a Muslim ban won't work; But a gun ban will??? Explain."

First, this fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Second, this is a lie – no one is advocating for a ‘gun ban.’

Third, ‘banning’ Muslims is bigoted idiocy, it’s untenable, repugnant to the fundamental principles of this nation, and the mechanics of such a ‘plan’ would be impossible to implement.

Are we going to interrogate passengers departing from a flight from a ‘Muslim country’ and ask them if they’re Muslim, and if they say ‘yes’ force them back on the plane.

Utter, bigoted idiocy.

Last, the measures proposed to address gun violence are perfectly appropriate and Constitutional, such as a universal background check, providing states with funding to facilitate a timelier update of the NICS database, and expanding the availability and scope of mental health treatment to get those suffering from mental illness the help they need before they resort to violence.

This needn’t be a ‘partisan issue.’

Banning Muslim immigrants until properly vetted is wise, not bigoted.
If Islam would rid itself of radical splinter groups like Isis we wouldn't need to take unprecedented safety measures.
Criticizing countries for implementing self-protection measures is PC idiocy.
How many beheadings, honor killings, gay killings, bombings, mass shootings, will it take for idiots to say, this threat needs to be eliminated.

Forum List

Back