Court Rules Internet Is A Utility, Upholds Net Neutrality Rules

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
It really bothers me that a government agency has any control whatsoever over the internet. It is a foot in the door to internet censorship. And how many of you paid attention to Obozo's claim that the Florida Muslim killer was egged on by the internet? He once again ignores the impact of Islamic law and teaching.

A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that internet providers must abide by the Federal Communications Commission’s net neutrality regulations, which prohibit them from blocking or slowing broadband connections, and providing special access through paid fast lanes.

Story @ Court Rules Internet Is A Utility, Upholds Net Neutrality Rules

It is a foot in the door to internet censorship.

Welp, I guess I won't waste my time with someone who's so ignorant.

I thought the internet was going to be censored when this was approved? You'd think that when your prediction doesn't come true then your prediction was wrong

It has been to a certain degree. And with their win on appeal expect it to get worse. But no worries, with the progs in charge you will be just fine. Except maybe your bill will go higher.
It is a foot in the door to internet censorship.

Welp, I guess I won't waste my time with someone who's so ignorant.

I thought the internet was going to be censored when this was approved? You'd think that when your prediction doesn't come true then your prediction was wrong

It really bothers me that a government agency has any control whatsoever over the internet. It is a foot in the door to internet censorship. And how many of you paid attention to Obozo's claim that the Florida Muslim killer was egged on by the internet? He once again ignores the impact of Islamic law and teaching.

A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that internet providers must abide by the Federal Communications Commission’s net neutrality regulations, which prohibit them from blocking or slowing broadband connections, and providing special access through paid fast lanes.

Story @ Court Rules Internet Is A Utility, Upholds Net Neutrality Rules

In order to be nominated federal "judges" must show the Senators that they have never read or heard about the US Constitution. Their rulings will then aggrandize the powers of the federal government.

The ISPs, use their own equipment to provide a service. It doesn't matter. Two scumbags ruled that the federal government can nationalize the service and turn it into a utility.

Soon the FBI and other agencies will be knocking on the door demanding benefits now that the federal governments owns it.

Forum List

Back