So a Curious thought on Illegal infiltrators

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
So answer me this batman: I have heard many times in my lifetime how the illegals in our country had to escape poverty and gangs in an effort to make a better life.

And when they get here, where do they live? They live in poverty and hang around gangs? Isn't that a counter intuitive move to the reason for the escape?

I was watching the TV show S.W.A.T, and they just played that scenario out. Funny shit.

Also, the supporters claim that a sanctuary city is a place to live without fear to be able to report crimes. What crimes? I thought again, they left to get a better life? And yet, they live in the same scum they came from and add to it and if they report crime, aren't they reporting crime about illegals? People you all are all f'd up.

Just a thought from JC456.

So answer me this batman: I have heard many times in my lifetime how the illegals in our country had to escape poverty and gangs in an effort to make a better life.

And when they get here, where do they live? They live in poverty and hang around gangs? Isn't that a counter intuitive move to the reason for the escape?

I was watching the TV show S.W.A.T, and they just played that scenario out. Funny shit.

Also, the supporters claim that a sanctuary city is a place to live without fear to be able to report crimes. What crimes? I thought again, they left to get a better life? And yet, they live in the same scum they came from and add to it and if they report crime, aren't they reporting crime about illegals? People you all are all f'd up.

You're absolutely right. It's just poor planning on their part to be born poor and not be able to buy a 5th Avenue home as soon as they get here.

You're absolutely right. It's just poor planning on their part to be born poor and not be able to buy a 5th Avenue home as soon as they get here.
I know I'm right. And I don't understand why they come here from el Salvador when they could go to Mexico City and live in a similar place and make money picking fruit.

I wasn't born on 5th Avenue and I make a six digit salary for the last thirty years. hmmmm, guess you don't need to grow up on 5th avenue to make a living.

mom and dad both worked, dad had two jobs.

The Liberals are protecting illegal alien criminals who commit gun crimes so that they can illegal vote in our elections which violates the Voting Rights of American citizens because it cancels-out their vote
soooooooo.....
1 Democrats are supporting Gun Crimes
2 Democrats are against the Voting Rights of American Citizens

Soooooo...Why isn't Jimmy Kimmel crying about this?
Because Kimmel is a dumb liberal crackpot who loathes millions of Americans.

illegal is illegal
and in this era of terrorism, I can't believe the cops can't even detain them
whatever judge/etc made that law needs to be hanged

Forum List

Back