So, 82 people shot in Chicago over this past weekend. Where's the outrage?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Were the shooters not white enough? Did the victims not resemble Obama's imaginary son enough?
Why is it when one white/half white male shoots a black all you libs go fucking ape shit crazy, but when Chicago's hospitals are flooded with victims of shootings from black neighborhoods you all clam up?

You should do some research on the history of Chicago, especially over the past 40 years. These gang shooting have been going on for decades; it's nothing new. When I lived there in the 90's, the murder rate was double what it is today.

• Banned
You should do some research on the history of Chicago, especially over the past 40 years. These gang shooting have been going on for decades; it's nothing new. When I lived there in the 90's, the murder rate was double what it is today.

Oh, I see. What was the rate of Zimmerman on Treyvon murders in the past 40 years?

Jackass

Nothing to see here, no political points to be gained. Don't shed any light on terrible democratic policies or gun free zones that DONT WORK. Hold off all condemnation till some random white kills some random black. Then rain hell 24/7

That about sum it up?

Anyhow, thanks for PROVING my point.

Were the shooters not white enough? Did the victims not resemble Obama's imaginary son enough?
Why is it when one white/half white male shoots a black all you libs go fucking ape shit crazy, but when Chicago's hospitals are flooded with victims of shootings from black neighborhoods you all clam up?

that is an incredible number of shootings

more so for a city that has some of the strongest gun control laws

Interestingly enough, it was MSNBC that decided to report on this specific thing.

FAUX Nooze spent a lot of time ignoring it, and CNN spent a lot of time reporting on things that don't really matter.

MSNBC and the BBC are the only news feeds that I trust.

Oh, I see. What was the rate of Zimmerman on Treyvon murders in the past 40 years?

Jackass

Nothing to see here, no political points to be gained. Don't shed any light on terrible democratic policies or gun free zones that DONT WORK. Hold off all condemnation till some random white kills some random black. Then rain hell 24/7

That about sum it up?

First of all, jackass, the Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin issue has nothing to do with Chicago. And if you're trying to make some stupid point, I was supportive of the verdict finding Zimmerman not guilty. As for your cry over gun free zones, they have nothing to do with the murder rate in Chicago. Putting more guns on the streets will not stop these gang style shootings. If you think they will, you're smoking some real good shit.

Your title should say, 82 democrat voters shot, if you want liberals to care.

Jackass

That about sum it up?

First of all, jackass, the Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin issue has nothing to do with Chicago. And if you're trying to make some stupid point, I was supportive of the verdict finding Zimmerman not guilty. As for your cry over gun free zones, they have nothing to do with the murder rate in Chicago. Putting more guns on the streets will not stop these gang style shootings. If you think they will, you're smoking some real good shit.

You keep making these claims. Like you know something.

Which you don't.

Fact is that Chicago is seeing a lot of murders when libs thought they could control a variable that directly affected the murder rate.

Well, it does not.

And They have not.

Jackass

That about sum it up?

Don't you get it????...these are one of those "I'm going to start a race thread and interject some totally unrelated b.s. into it" posts.

Jackass

That about sum it up?

Don't you get it????...these are one of those "I'm going to start a race thread and interject some totally unrelated b.s. into it" posts.

No, we always have you, asshole to do that! Pathetic troll!

So you received a thorough ass kicking in a previous thread, abandoned it to follow me here...seriously, are you that pathetic???...LOL!!!

So you received a thorough ass kicking in a previous thread, abandoned it to follow me here...seriously, are you that pathetic???...LOL!!!

But you're so erudite, that I must follow you to consume your great knowledge...and laugh like hell at your amazing stupidity, and now arrogance! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Jackass

That about sum it up?

good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns

even in Chicago

A Gresham man fired on a group of people leaving a party, only to be shot himself by one of the victims, a military service member with a concealed carry permit, authorities said.

The military member and three others were leaving a party Friday night in the 11700 block of South Union Avenue in West Pullman, Assistant State’s Attorney Mary Hain said during a court hearing Sunday.

One of the victims had noticed a cup of liquor on top of her vehicle and asked attendees of a party next door who it belonged to, Hain said.

When she removed it, Denzel A. Mickiel approached her, shouting obscenities and threatening her and her friends, according to Hain and court records.

Mickiel, 22, went into the residence, returned with a gun and began firing at the group, she said.

As Mickiel fired at the victims’ vehicle, the military member retrieved his gun and took cover near the vehicle’s front fender, according to Hain. Two unidentified people also shot at the group, she said.

The military service member fired two shots and struck Mickiel twice, she said.

Authorities: Military member with concealed carry permit shoots attacker - chicagotribune.com

the good guy with a gun perhaps stopped a mass shooting

But you're so erudite, that I must follow you to consume your great knowledge...and laugh like hell at your amazing stupidity, and now arrogance! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Intelligence and insight are often viewed as arrogance by the ignorant.
Just keep your mouth closed, your fingers off the keyboard and you may learn something...but again, maybe not....:eusa_whistle:

well you need to do something, you are soooooooooooooooooooo predictable.

Just keep your mouth closed, your fingers off the keyboard and you may learn something...but again, maybe not....:eusa_whistle:

Intelligence and insight are often viewed as arrogance by the ignorant.. thank you for admitting what you are! Now, how much longer do you want to play, or is this one of those subversive things where you claim you won by being the last poster?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Because it is gang violence, you fucking race hustler. Why don't you just say what you want to say instead of pussy footing around like a chic in a dick factory. Fucking pussy...is your anger over the 2nd Amendment. Are you pissed off like a fag in a nunnery because everyone didn't agree with you over the Zimmerman fucking case...something totally unrelated? Do you just want to scream ******? Just do it...its an internet forum, no one really cares. If you want to go on a racist rant because there isn't enough outrage to your satisfaction...do it. Where is your outrage? What is your solution?

Fucking pussy...too scared to say what he truly believes. Convict asshole!

Last edited:

Intelligence and insight are often viewed as arrogance by the ignorant.. thank you for admitting what you are! Now, how much longer do you want to play, or is this one of those subversive things where you claim you won by being the last poster?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I don't have to claim anything, facts speak for themselves...
You followed me onto this thread like a jilted internet stalker and made your first post of the thread an attempted personal attack on me.

It's only playing when the competition is somewhat competitive.

With you, it isn't competitive whatsoever.

No need for last posts if you stop stalking me from thread to thread...

Forum List

Back