So, 82 people shot in Chicago over this past weekend. Where's the outrage?

Were the shooters not white enough? Did the victims not resemble Obama's imaginary son enough?
Why is it when one white/half white male shoots a black all you libs go fucking ape shit crazy, but when Chicago's hospitals are flooded with victims of shootings from black neighborhoods you all clam up?

Because it is gang violence, you fucking race hustler. Why don't you just say what you want to say instead of pussy footing around like a chic in a dick factory. Fucking pussy...is your anger over the 2nd Amendment. Are you pissed off like a fag in a nunnery because everyone didn't agree with you over the Zimmerman fucking case...something totally unrelated? Do you just want to scream ******? Just do it...its an internet forum, no one really cares. If you want to go on a racist rant because there isn't enough outrage to your satisfaction...do it. Where is your outrage? What is your solution?

Fucking pussy...too scared to say what he truly believes. Convict asshole!

Don't you get it????...these are one of those "I'm going to start a race thread and interject some totally unrelated b.s. into it" posts.

Yeah, it's so obvious, he's not even a race hustler.
He's a race amateur hustler...

Were the shooters not white enough? Did the victims not resemble Obama's imaginary son enough?
Why is it when one white/half white male shoots a black all you libs go fucking ape shit crazy, but when Chicago's hospitals are flooded with victims of shootings from black neighborhoods you all clam up?

Because it is gang violence, you fucking race hustler. Why don't you just say what you want to say instead of pussy footing around like a chic in a dick factory. Fucking pussy...is your anger over the 2nd Amendment. Are you pissed off like a fag in a nunnery because everyone didn't agree with you over the Zimmerman fucking case...something totally unrelated? Do you just want to scream ******? Just do it...its an internet forum, no one really cares. If you want to go on a racist rant because there isn't enough outrage to your satisfaction...do it. Where is your outrage? What is your solution?

Don't you get it????...these are one of those "I'm going to start a race thread and interject some totally unrelated b.s. into it" posts.

Yeah, it's so obvious, he's not even a race hustler.
He's a race amateur hustler...

Absolutely...and too much of a pussy to come out and say what he wants. I have heard of internet tough guys...but he is an internet pussy. Just a useless convict...he is probably under control of his old cell mate.

Gee whiz, you're as pissed off as a one-legged waitress at IHOP.

You're madder than a midget with a yo-yo.

You're madder than an albino hitchhiker in a snow storm.

You're more pissed off than a hunchback in a limbo contest.

You personally turned back women's rights, gay rights, and race relations 20 years with your rant.

On second thought, maybe you're actually happier than a retard in Chuck E. Cheese.

You personally turned back women's rights, gay rights, and race relations 20 years with your rant.

On second thought, maybe you're actually happier than a retard in Chuck E. Cheese.
Actually, it is the convict who is pissed off...I just want to see if he still farts like a man and has the balls to say exactly what he wants to say.

Actually, it is the convict who is pissed off...I just want to see if he still farts like a man and has the balls to say exactly what he wants to say.

I'm not angry in the least. But your acceptance of so called "gang violence" is noted. Murder is murder chump. Your original rant just proves my point. One white kills a black it's a national outrage, blacks kill multitudes of blacks it no biggie, just "gang violence"

That makes people like YOU the race hustler.

I've seen plenty of stories about this -- locals expressing outrage.

You must live in a cave.

Oh, I see. What was the rate of Zimmerman on Treyvon murders in the past 40 years?

Jackass

Nothing to see here, no political points to be gained. Don't shed any light on terrible democratic policies or gun free zones that DONT WORK. Hold off all condemnation till some random white kills some random black. Then rain hell 24/7

That about sum it up?

Anyhow, thanks for PROVING my point.

First of all, jackass, the Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin issue has nothing to do with Chicago. And if you're trying to make some stupid point, I was supportive of the verdict finding Zimmerman not guilty. As for your cry over gun free zones, they have nothing to do with the murder rate in Chicago. Putting more guns on the streets will not stop these gang style shootings. If you think they will, you're smoking some real good shit.

And then whine when he/they get called on it.

The outrage should be directed at you and others on the right who seek to exploit this issue for some perceived political advantage.

Interesting.

A school shooting gets round the clock tv coverage and a zillion anti gun threads ensue.

A Mexican/American shoots an unarmed black it gets months of round the clock tv coverage and another zillion threads.

Chicago gets a casualty rate higher than any day I remember in Iraq, I point out that the same issue as above but worse gets virtually no press besides a blip & not one thread from the usual anti gun left and you claim it is I who is playing politics.

Funny stuff

Truthfully gramps I think everyone is outraged, or should be. Unfortunately this type of thing is all too common and we have become somewhat numbed to that which does not have an easy answer.

The outrage should be directed at you and others on the right who seek to exploit this issue for some perceived political advantage.

Interesting.

A school shooting gets round the clock tv coverage and a zillion anti gun threads ensue.

A Mexican/American shoots an unarmed black it gets months of round the clock tv coverage and another zillion threads.

Chicago gets a casualty rate higher than any day I remember in Iraq, I point out that the same issue as above but worse gets virtually no press besides a blip & not one thread from the usual anti gun left and you claim it is I who is playing politics.

Funny stuff

LOL the convict still doesn't have the balls to say what he really wants to say. I don't even think he knows what his argument really is. Are you mad because there isn't enough coverage (although it was on FOX, CNN and MSNBC)? Do yo even know what the fuck you want?

You are a pussy...hiding behind a nonsense argument because you are scared to say what you want. You aren't in prison anymore...the blackies aren't going to get you and you can say what you want. You don't have to suck any more cock for protection...so spit it out, convict.

Interesting.

Funny stuff

LOL the convict still doesn't have the balls to say what he really wants to say. I don't even think he knows what his argument really is. Are you mad because there isn't enough coverage (although it was on FOX, CNN and MSNBC)? Do yo even know what the fuck you want?

You are a pussy...hiding behind a nonsense argument because you are scared to say what you want. You aren't in prison anymore...the blackies aren't going to get you and you can say what you want. You don't have to suck any more cock for protection...so spit it out, convict.

I've already made clear what I wanted to say. The left are hypocrites on this issue. This thread isn't about the perps or victims. It's about the deafening silence from the left.
If you want to refer to blacks as ******* be my guest, I never have & never will. I don't use skin color to excuse behavior like the left seems to be doing with the "it's only gang violence" mantra.

Clearly more gun control laws are needed to stop those animals from slaughtering each other...lol

When one of the shooters there admits to the deed and is released from custody and not charged....give me a call.

Last edited:

Are you absolutely certain that none of the shootings were carried out by a white person?

Oh, I see. What was the rate of Zimmerman on Treyvon murders in the past 40 years?

Jackass

Nothing to see here, no political points to be gained. Don't shed any light on terrible democratic policies or gun free zones that DONT WORK. Hold off all condemnation till some random white kills some random black. Then rain hell 24/7

That about sum it up?

First of all, jackass, the Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin issue has nothing to do with Chicago. And if you're trying to make some stupid point, I was supportive of the verdict finding Zimmerman not guilty. As for your cry over gun free zones, they have nothing to do with the murder rate in Chicago. Putting more guns on the streets will not stop these gang style shootings. If you think they will, you're smoking some real good shit.

You keep making these claims. Like you know something.

Which you don't.

Fact is that Chicago is seeing a lot of murders when libs thought they could control a variable that directly affected the murder rate.

Well, it does not.

And They have not.

The murder rate has been cut almost in half from what it was in the early 90's. Look it up.

Jackass

That about sum it up?

good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns

even in Chicago

A Gresham man fired on a group of people leaving a party, only to be shot himself by one of the victims, a military service member with a concealed carry permit, authorities said.

The military member and three others were leaving a party Friday night in the 11700 block of South Union Avenue in West Pullman, Assistant State’s Attorney Mary Hain said during a court hearing Sunday.

One of the victims had noticed a cup of liquor on top of her vehicle and asked attendees of a party next door who it belonged to, Hain said.

When she removed it, Denzel A. Mickiel approached her, shouting obscenities and threatening her and her friends, according to Hain and court records.

Mickiel, 22, went into the residence, returned with a gun and began firing at the group, she said.

As Mickiel fired at the victims’ vehicle, the military member retrieved his gun and took cover near the vehicle’s front fender, according to Hain. Two unidentified people also shot at the group, she said.

The military service member fired two shots and struck Mickiel twice, she said.

Authorities: Military member with concealed carry permit shoots attacker - chicagotribune.com

the good guy with a gun perhaps stopped a mass shooting

So see to it that every single person walking on the streets is packing. Make sure even teenagers and little kids are packing so they can defend themselves. I'm sure that will reduce the murder rate.

Let me tell you something. I worked on the south side of Chicago for years during the 80's and 90's. Most of you are absolutely clueless.

Clearly more gun control laws are needed to stop those animals from slaughtering each other...lol

You just don't get it, do you? Gun control laws or no gun control laws, it won't change or slow down gang violence. Allowing everyone to have a gun in Chicago might actually make it much worse. It definitely won't make it better.

It wasn't Muslim terrorists, so it doesn't matter to the right wing.

Forum List

Back