Meanwhile in Chicago: 23 shot, 2 dead, 7 shot in single incident this weekend

They must be practicing up for the warmer weather coming.

"SEVEN people are shot and critically-injured during single incident at Chicago intersection in crime-ridden Windy City’s latest weekend bloodbath that saw TWENTY-THREE people shot and two killed"​

• Seven people were shot during a single incident on Chicago's South Side Sunday afternoon
  • All seven victims were taken to various area hospitals and are said to be in critical condition
  • It marked the culmination of a bloody weekend of violence in Chicago
  • A 19-year-old woman was shot on Friday night on the city's north side
  • On Saturday afternoon two men were shot while sitting in a parked car
  • Last night another man was shot while standing on the sidewalk at about 10pm
  • In total, 23 people were shot across the weekend two people killed and no suspects in custody
Chicago PD: All seven injured in critical condition following shooting

What's the problem?
You won't let there be any restrictions on ratbags that have them. Stop complaining. You want everyone to be armed.
Give them more. Hand them out like an up size at McDonald's

What's the problem?
You won't let there be any restrictions on ratbags that have them. Stop complaining. You want everyone to be armed.

Criminals aren't restricted as far as guns in Chicago. They can buy them out of the back rooms of cocktail lounges and the trunks of people's cars, and the independent gun dealers don't do background checks at all.

Its the Law Abiders that don't have guns.

Criminals aren't restricted as far as guns in Chicago. They can buy them out of the back rooms of cocktail lounges and the trunks of people's cars, and the independent gun dealers don't do background checks at all.

Its the Law Abiders that don't have guns.
Give them some so they can shoot it out in the street. Who cares.

"SEVEN people are shot and critically-injured during single incident at Chicago intersection in crime-ridden Windy City’s latest weekend bloodbath that saw TWENTY-THREE people shot and two killed"​

• Seven people were shot during a single incident on Chicago's South Side Sunday afternoon
  • All seven victims were taken to various area hospitals and are said to be in critical condition
  • In total, 23 people were shot across the weekend two people killed and no suspects in custody
Those renegade guns wandering around shooting unarmed people need to be stopped.

I would expect BLM to be out in full force in protest, but then I remember this doesn't fit their political narrative.
There is no money to be made by BLM when Blacks kill other Blacks. They need it to be a white police officer shooting an unarmed Black man and then they need to get paid to “protest”.

That's all right, I heard Rick Scott say that the current admin should be spending every waking minute of the day thinking about how to help the people of...UKRAINE. That's right. Ukraine.

I didn't know we elected people to rep a foreign nation, but here we are.

What's the problem?
lol

You think these nitwits care about restrictions?

I could walk down to the corner right now this very instant and buy an untraceable piece for 50 bucks. You think restrictions are going to change that situation?

Honestly, you sound like the temperance types before Prohibition. Who finally woke up and said "oh no, what have we done". Restrictions won't help. You might as well have harsher drug penalties. Or yeah, I know - death penalty for prostitution. There you go. Do you think it will help?

Those renegade guns wandering around shooting unarmed people need to be stopped.

1647267411058.png

I can't even imagine being a cop in Chicago. Might as well just put their guns down and surrender.

Forum List

Back