Meanwhile in Chicago: 23 shot, 2 dead, 7 shot in single incident this weekend

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They must be practicing up for the warmer weather coming.

"SEVEN people are shot and critically-injured during single incident at Chicago intersection in crime-ridden Windy City’s latest weekend bloodbath that saw TWENTY-THREE people shot and two killed"​

• Seven people were shot during a single incident on Chicago's South Side Sunday afternoon
  • All seven victims were taken to various area hospitals and are said to be in critical condition
  • It marked the culmination of a bloody weekend of violence in Chicago
  • A 19-year-old woman was shot on Friday night on the city's north side
  • On Saturday afternoon two men were shot while sitting in a parked car
  • Last night another man was shot while standing on the sidewalk at about 10pm
  • In total, 23 people were shot across the weekend two people killed and no suspects in custody
Chicago PD: All seven injured in critical condition following shooting

They must be practicing up for the warmer weather coming.

"SEVEN people are shot and critically-injured during single incident at Chicago intersection in crime-ridden Windy City’s latest weekend bloodbath that saw TWENTY-THREE people shot and two killed"​

• Seven people were shot during a single incident on Chicago's South Side Sunday afternoon
  • All seven victims were taken to various area hospitals and are said to be in critical condition
  • It marked the culmination of a bloody weekend of violence in Chicago
  • A 19-year-old woman was shot on Friday night on the city's north side
  • On Saturday afternoon two men were shot while sitting in a parked car
  • Last night another man was shot while standing on the sidewalk at about 10pm
  • In total, 23 people were shot across the weekend two people killed and no suspects in custody
Chicago PD: All seven injured in critical condition following shooting
The Blue mayor is yawning.

I would expect BLM to be out in full force in protest, but then I remember this doesn't fit their political narrative.

BLM was probably too broke to afford the gas to drive there. Black on black crime just doesn't garner much in the way of monetary contributions from the white liberals.

No doubt all blacks shot. Of course BLM s doesn’t care because black lives only matter when a white person pulls the trigger. At least Democrats will pretend like they care in the Fall of 2024.

President Trump offered to help. Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot’s response:
@chicagosmayor
“Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump’s troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents.”

Yet here where are with crime STILL way out of control and more blacks dying. Democrats remain silent.

No doubt all blacks shot. Of course BLM s doesn’t care because black lives only matter when a white person pulls the trigger. At least Democrats will pretend like they care in the Fall of 2024.

President Trump offered to help. Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot’s response:
@chicagosmayor
“Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump’s troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents.”

Yet here where are with crime STILL way out of control and more blacks dying. Democrats remain silent.
Democrats are insane.

You're all a bunch of white Nationalist racist blah blah blah. How dare you blame Democrat bureaucrats for not doing anything about Black on Black crime in a city totally run by Democrats.

Lori Lightfoot is a terrorist. I feel serious terror every time I have to look at her mug.

Other than that, you people have to pipe down. Remember ONLY blacks can make the decision about which other blacks have to be shot.

It's racist for whites to ever speak about black issues, dammit. So just let them keep wasting tax dollars and vital public resources in response to their brainless violence and criminal behavior.

Oh yeah, and be sure to keep all the welfare, Section 8, and food stamps coming, you wacist white mofos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back