Snowflakes Furious That A Marine Stopped A Fight At School

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They don't want violence in schools.....which sometimes leads to school shootings.....but the moment someone does something about a fight on school grounds they scream like stuck pigs:

Marine Tackles High School Students During Brawl

*Video* Marine Tackles Students Breaking Up Fight. Liberals outraged.
Small town Andrew
Screenshot_20190914-223327_Chrome.jpg

In Stockton California a marine was on campus and broke up a fight between two teenagers. He came in and tackled them to the ground extremely hard and immediately de-escalated the situation.

They don't want violence in schools.....which sometimes leads to school shootings.....but the moment someone does something about a fight on school grounds they scream like stuck pigs:

Small town Andrew

In Stockton California a marine was on campus and broke up a fight between two teenagers. He came in and tackled them to the ground extremely hard and immediately de-escalated the situation.
They'll now demand the Marine be kicked out of the service.

Small town Andrew

That was a great hit. Took both of them out. Very nice. Good job and I thank him for his service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boo hoo they got up....they're boys not dainty wittle goils...they can take a shot or two

The whining beta fag needs a whambulance

Oh boo hoo they got up....they're boys not dainty wittle goils...they can take a shot or two

They didn’t get up so quick until they were helped up by school security. Those two sissy boys will be hurting for days.

They didn’t get up so quick until they were helped up by school security. Those two sissy boys will be hurting for days.

Sent from my iPhone using
So what a wittle boo boo pain ..walk it off

I love that the Marine took them out. It was funny as hell. Just shows the wimps people are raising. These kids never would have survived growing up in Brooklyn back in the day. God I miss those days.

"Look, even the year after I graduated I can still go to school and bully the little freshman kids."

What a tough guy.

He broke up the fight. He wasn’t being a bully. He is a Marine. Can you read.
Watch the video. He attacked another kid who was half his size from behind.
In domestic violence, most of the active marines are not getting involved even if they are attacked. It is dangerous to marines for Progs belittle them. This has been happening especially when the top brass ties their hands behind their back. That marine was a kid I believe. A healthy trained marine would hold up well against Antifa and BLM within reason if given the go ahead. We have more problems as you have shot and blown up and killed tens of thousands of innocent people over the decades and transferred that to Americans. Between you and me, we here in America deserve it. So keep up the good work.

Small town Andrew

Oh Pleeeeaze. They ought to be thanking the guy for finally teaching these kids a little real world respect for authority. Maybe if these school kids had more of an expectation of actual adult confrontation and intervention, they might be behaving better in the first place. Where was any of the damn worthless overpaid teachers? Hiding somewhere waiting to consult their Teacher's Guideline Handbook?

"Look, even the year after I graduated I can still go to school and bully the little freshman kids."

What a tough guy.
He was breaking up a fight...not bullying. You were so determined to insult this Marine, who you obviously feel threatened by and inferior to, you just had to get your little petty bitch slap in even though it was an inaccurate mischaracterization.

Take your little beta male jealousy and f*ck off!

You can just stop after "furious" as it really doesn't matter why anymore.

Small town Andrew

He should be prosecuted.

Forum List

Back