Feel good story of the day~SAS officer kills five Jihadis with shotgun

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
An SAS officer armed with a shotgun has killed five jihadis during a dawn raid, it has been reported. The intense fire fight was over in just seven seconds, and quickly led to the militant group's surrender of the stronghold. The covert operation took place on an Islamic State outpost in Baghdad, Iraq. Several other terrorists emerged from the building but immediately surrendered and began panicking as two of the bodies didn’t have heads – they thought they were about to be executed.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I never could understand that when a murderer surrenders why he isn't summarily killed on the spot...with extreme prejudice.....torture to the ABNORMALS......They even tell you in the article that the SCUMBAG terrorist muslims who were trying to kill the SAS officer were panicked when confronted by their brothers without heads.....Double O has a habit of doing that at close range.....

SAS has the right idea. Blow some heads off and a shotgun is a great weapon for that.

They should have killed them all because you can bet the ones they took prisoner will be right back at it when they get free.

What kind of shor guns do those SAS guys use? Years ago I had a semi-auto Frenchi 12 ga duck/goose gun. Do any military use semi-auto shotguns? Wasn't there one called a "street sweeper"?

SAS has the right idea. Blow some heads off and a shotgun is a great weapon for that.

They should have killed them all because you can bet the ones they took prisoner will be right back at it when they get free.
No you let one or two go to spread the good news.

No you let one or two go to spread the good news.

Oh believe me when heads get blown off the word gets out.

Good use for a shotgun and 00 buckshot.

Forum List

Back