Snow???

Oh goody, it's jon's turn! Sandy, when you read this, you here lil - jon's turn!!! make sure he gets a nice BIG one!!!!! :)

Originally posted by janeeng
nor do I need problems with roads! Let's just hope somehow it passes between and heads right for NY!!!!! hahhahahahhh! and then of course, back to Johnney!
thats what you need a 4x4 for!! i have no problems driving in it :D now driving jenns car... sheesh

Man, it is NICE down here! Our light rainstorm lasted for about 20 minutes, weather's in the low 70's now! Just thought I'd let you guys know, now get back to shovelling!:finger3:

That hurts my feelings, Johnney.

By the way, it took me so long to respond because I was deciding whether I should go up to the pool and take a dip or not. Go shovel your driveway, Frosty!!!:p:

Originally posted by jon_forward
dont you guys just hate having to buy ice melt by the pallet load....:laugh: :beer: heres to ya Dan
not really, i got my hands on 3 barrels of industrial stuff a fwe years back...lol
aint too much shoveling for me

Originally posted by Dan
That hurts my feelings, Johnney.

By the way, it took me so long to respond because I was deciding whether I should go up to the pool and take a dip or not. Go shovel your driveway, Frosty!!!:p:
:wank: dan
:laugh:
you suck!!!

We had some rain over the weekend but now the sun is back out and I had to crank up the a/c . This heat sucks !

to bad ya aint here johnney...slighly overcast, 60 degrees....slight breeze....FISHIN TIME!!!
now that would be cool! we can almost go fishing here right now. well later this week anyway

I wonder If jims wife knows that ...yet????

I don't think so, but I ain't telling her until after dinner, otherwise there will likely be no dinner! LOL

Forum List

Back