Snow???

No. That was around the first week of Feb. Just got the pics off the digital cam is all. Its still pretty strange for texas though.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Johnney... the next time you send the snow my way, I will personally deliver in the flesh one of Janeen's posted women for you.

Keep it in Iowa! :p:
it wasnt me, Janeens the one who does the snow dance!

Well... I'm off to bed to wake up to this lovely white winterland that's supposed to start at midnight and last all day. Thanks again Johnney. :fu2:

You should have to come shovel me out. :p:

Well... I'm off to bed to wake up to this lovely white winterland that's supposed to start at midnight and last all day. Thanks again Johnney. :fu2:

You should have to come shovel me out. :p:
fly me over, ill shovel it out. hell im used to shoveling stuff... between the three of you guys...

That was one of the first time that this southern woman has ever seen snow. Did I like it???? Not so much.....

I se from the weather report that Des Moines got 15 inches spreading east.. NY to get upwords of 16 inches...Man, I do suck to be you folks...Looks like fishing weather here:D

Its actually not too bad here. They were calling for 12 inches, I woke up to a dusting. It's supposed to snow all day here, all the schools cancelled in advance, and all I see now is flurries. I'm gonna have to check to see if its supposed to get worse later or if this is it.... hopefully it misses me and goes straight for Jim/Janeen/Evil. :D

that is what the weather channel said as of 7:30 central, Tenn is central???? still not used to it. hope you get lucky lil, let the rest of em dig out...hahahahahahaha

Originally posted by jon_forward
I se from the weather report that Des Moines got 15 inches spreading east.. NY to get upwords of 16 inches...Man, I do suck to be you folks...Looks like fishing weather here:D

That's getting little to close to home for me :mad: That shit better stop at the border:D

Its actually not too bad here. They were calling for 12 inches, I woke up to a dusting. It's supposed to snow all day here, all the schools cancelled in advance, and all I see now is flurries. I'm gonna have to check to see if its supposed to get worse later or if this is it.... hopefully it misses me and goes straight for Jim/Janeen/Evil. :D

Hey lil! your supposed to be on my side! hehehe! well, you did it, the snow is coming down good, side roads are white in areas, lawns are covered. A winter wonderland outside at the moment. Hopefully it will stop and head to Jim instead! hehehehe!

Schools here too are now closing early! :( please, not my Son's school!

Originally posted by Johnney
we only got about 2 inches!!!!!!!!
i hope everyone else gets at least a foot :D

:finger: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3: :dev3:

I just might go do that dance and send it back to you!

I'm not quite sure of the track of the storm Janeen, but you better hope there's a shift somewhere. Its just now starting to come down relatively steady here now... just now beginning to lay.

If its snowing where you are, snowing where I am, and headed East, then you have many more hours of snow headed your way.

I'm not quite sure of the track of the storm Janeen, but you better hope there's a shift somewhere. Its just now starting to come down relatively steady here now... just now beginning to lay.

If its snowing where you are, snowing where I am, and headed East, then you have many more hours of snow headed your way.

Oh joy! and it's coming down real good now! :( I don't need no early dismissals right now! nor do I need problems with roads! Let's just hope somehow it passes between and heads right for NY!!!!! hahhahahahhh! and then of course, back to Johnney!

Oh don't worry jon, with Johnney's Birthday this week, you can be sure he will have the rest of the week of sure pleasure with the fatties!!!!! :D

Hey Johnney, Gods way of making it right after all those fatties...

See Jon. You had to go and open up that can of worms. I believe Johnney and Jackass were taking the brunt of posts in the Adults Only section.. you've just guaranteed yourself that number 1 spot. :D

Forum List

Back