Snow???

Jim, I hear you still could get some more tonight!!! hhahahhaah!!!

oh, let is snow let it snow let it snow!! :p:

Think we are done, even though alert still posted - finally starting to clean up some side roads, except mine of course!!!!!

they are waiting for you to go out there and open your robe. figure you could scare the snow away faster than they could plow it :D

Originally posted by Johnney
they are waiting for you to go out there and open your robe. figure you could scare the snow away faster than they could plow it :D

:dev3: this could be true!!!!!

Originally posted by jimnyc
I don't think so, but I ain't telling her until after dinner, otherwise there will likely be no dinner! LOL
I bet you'll be getting Dominos tonight!
And who did the shoveling? Ours has yet to be done and if it's like last time, it actually melted first ( 1 month later):laugh:

Originally posted by Lizzy
I bet you'll be getting Dominos tonight!
And who did the shoveling? Ours has yet to be done and if it's like last time, it actually melted first ( 1 month later):laugh:

Well I think melting is the best method of snow removal myself.

I caved though and shoveled once already tonight. Was only like 2-3 inches of packed snow - very wet. Figured I would get to it before anymore fell. You know how my driveway is, on a fc&^%n 45% angle. The slightest bit of snow and the cars ain't going anywhere.

I caved though and shoveled once already tonight. Was only like 2-3 inches of packed snow - very wet. Figured I would get to it before anymore fell. You know how my driveway is, on a fc&^%n 45% angle. The slightest bit of snow and the cars ain't going anywhere.
you big softy...lol

That's why you're brothers!:slap:

I guess I'll be doing it soon enough!:rolleyes:

Hey!! How are all the snow people doing? I see round 2 is right around the corner!!! I guess the only good thing [if there is one] is that spring is very near. S'pose to be in the 60's today through friday. Hang in there , the sun will come out.

Originally posted by jon_forward
Hey!! How are all the snow people doing? I see round 2 is right around the corner!!! I guess the only good thing [if there is one] is that spring is very near. S'pose to be in the 60's today through friday. Hang in there , the sun will come out.

Yes siree jon, another round to begin tomorrow night, so they say! Don't care anymore, I am sick of it, but that's life. Schools had delayed opening, not sure why, roads cleared, guess just to screw my day up royally. I think it's NY that is going to get hit the hardest tomorrow into Friday!!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!! get the shovel ready again jim!!!!!!!!:D

I just checked our forecast here in Texas , It is suppose to get up to 82 and stay that way the rest of the week . Damn it! I guess I'll have to get that A/C going again .
I miss snow .

I know Sitarro, I'm sick of hot weather already, I wish we would get some snow around here!

Originally posted by Dan
I know Sitarro, I'm sick of hot weather already, I wish we would get some snow around here!
:finger3: :finger3: one for each of you!! opps :finger3: i almsot forgot Jon

Forum List

Back