Snow???

think the weather Idiots say 35ish....beats the hell out of sub-zero shit..the robins arehereand have been for 2 weeks:) spring is trying her damnedest the start up....trees are budding out...YES,I WILL SHUT THE F**K UP.

Originally posted by Johnney
freakin snowin here now! but supposed to be in 50ish later this week

It wouldn't be so bad if the wind would just get lost. wwwhhhaaa, I'm dying for summer. I think I'll crank the heat and pretend it's July. Might make me a Marguarita or two while I'm at it:D

It had better not snow here! I'm done shoveling for the year. If it comes again it's going to sit in my driveway until the summer.

Originally posted by jimnyc
It had better not snow here! I'm done shoveling for the year. If it comes again it's going to sit in my driveway until the summer.

Now your talhing Jim...God put it there, he can take it away!!!

Oh, man, I'm getting some bad weather, too!

We're supposed to get a light rainstorm tomorrow afternoon, dropping the temp. down into the high 60's! HAHHAHAAHA, enjoy the snow, looozahs!!!:finger3:

Johnney... the next time you send the snow my way, I will personally deliver in the flesh one of Janeen's posted women for you.

Keep it in Iowa! :p:

hahahahha!

First Jim, I see Weschester county can get 5 to 7 inches, enjoy your shoveling!!!! :D :D :D

lil - I feel for you!!!!!!! Need one of these guys to get over there and shovel for you!

Johnney - lil's right, keep it up, and you shall be doomed!!!! fatty on the way! but I have to find just the right one for you - I am sure Sandy could help! hehehehehehhe

Nice pic DK, hahaha, Jim that's what your backyard is going to look like come tomorrow afternoon!!!!!! :D

Forum List

Back