Snoop Dog is giving up weed

Why should anyone care? And why make a big deal about it? I also don’t understand why a wrestling website is the one’s breaking the story? But if that’s his choice best of luck on his journey

I be smoked so much that now I be shenizzle bizzle havin' end stage emphezeema pulmokanizzle. With canizzle cansa' too Cuzz.

Now it's time to buy my shanedible bedible jailbait gummies.

Don't smoke kids, vape them.

Last edited:
I use to indulge... I went for the best and most expensive my dealer could find... then they made it legal in California and soon after I just decided to quit.... my dealer went out of business and the lines at the dispensaries were ridiculous... plus I found that the more I smoked the less I would feel the high and so I'd smoke more.... that told me to just give it up....

Yep, now that it is being legalized all over the country, it just is not fun to do anymore.

Snoop seems very defensive about his decision and asks that you not judge him for it.

WTH?

It used to be people would judge you for smoking it back in the day, but now people judge you for giving it up.

:auiqs.jpg:
There’s 2 ounces a day, almost a pound a week that will go unsmoked

I remember when you had to sort through the seeds and stems in a nickle bag. When I restarted a few years ago I was SHOCKED to learn that a single seed could sell for $10.

I prefer gummies or an occasional mushroom.

I made a mix of Sour Skittles/T9 Diesel and hemp tobacco that was absolutely heaven

Yep, now that it is being legalized all over the country, it just is not fun to do anymore.

Snoop seems very defensive about his decision and asks that you not judge him for it.

WTH?

It used to be people would judge you for smoking it back in the day, but now people judge you for giving it up.

:auiqs.jpg:

Screenshot 11-16-2023 18.31.38.JPG

I remember when you had to sort through the seeds and stems in a nickle bag. When I restarted a few years ago I was SHOCKED to learn that a single seed could sell for $10.

I prefer gummies or an occasional mushroom.

I made a mix of Sour Skittles/T9 Diesel and hemp tobacco that was absolutely heaven
$10? Try waaaaay higher about 15 years back, when you had to buy them on the dark web.

I use to indulge... I went for the best and most expensive my dealer could find... then they made it legal in California and soon after I just decided to quit.... my dealer went out of business and the lines at the dispensaries were ridiculous... plus I found that the more I smoked the less I would feel the high and so I'd smoke more.... that told me to just give it up....
Lucky your dealer didn't lace it with smack otherwise you'd have been selling your ass for hits!!!

Greg

what he is probably doing is giving up the smoking of said weed.... there are many MANY different ways to consume it, other than lighting up. not to mention that he has a cannabis company...

Forum List

Back