UK govt loses court case. Decides to pass a law stating "a cat is a dog"

This ‘plan’ is true rightwing idiocy; whether in the UK or US, conservatives are consistent at being hateful racists and bigots.
Whats wrong with the plan ?

Deporting foreign deadbeats saves welfare money that government can give to native-born welfare bums

As a reformed lifelong anglophile I can only shake my head and remind myself that its your country not mine

The sun has definitely set on the British Empire and its not a pretty sight
the empire was never a pretty sight,

The people in question have no legal right to park their lazy asses in England, under international law, or under English law (I suspect). The only question is where (the hell) to send them. Under international law, the first non-dangerous country that they entered after leaving their home shit-hole country was required to accept them and give them sanctuary. But those people didn't want to stay in Turkey or Italy, or Croatia; they wanted to avail themselves of England's generous Safety Net. So they crossed into England illegally.

If you are a Leftist, you probably pay little or nothing in taxes, so you say, "What the hell, let them stay in England. No sweat off my ass." But if you are an English taxpayer, or a responsible English politician, you seek a solution to the problem that was created for you. Rwanda? Maybe. But that's not important. Just SOMEPLACE ELSE!
Your understanding of international law is deficient. As bad as our stupid govt.

the empire was never a pretty sight,
On the contrary

It was magnificant

But now guilt-ridden white brits want to atone for introducing toilet paper and other modern ideas to the 3rd world colonies

And the more Britain suffers under the foreign invasion the better they like it

Last edited:
The people in question have no legal right to park their lazy asses in England, under international law, or under English law (I suspect). The only question is where (the hell) to send them. Under international law, the first non-dangerous country that they entered after leaving their home shit-hole country was required to accept them and give them sanctuary. But those people didn't want to stay in Turkey or Italy, or Croatia; they wanted to avail themselves of England's generous Safety Net. So they crossed into England illegally.

If you are a Leftist, you probably pay little or nothing in taxes, so you say, "What the hell, let them stay in England. No sweat off my ass." But if you are an English taxpayer, or a responsible English politician, you seek a solution to the problem that was created for you. Rwanda? Maybe. But that's not important. Just SOMEPLACE ELSE!
Your understanding of international law is deficient. As bad as our stupid govt.
On the contrary

It was magnificant

But now guilt-ridden white brits want to atone for introducing toilet paper and other modern ideas to the 3rd world colonies

And the more Britain suffers under the foreign invasion the better they like it
Slavery amd murder are never a good look.

Tuesday is the first test of this nonsense. Have the rebels got the votes to block this crap ?
My own view is that you shoukd never bet on a conservative doing the right thing. They lack any sense of decency.

Forum List

Back