Hamas Protesting in San Francisco

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022

What is the matter with the Muslims in the U.S.? Do they really think the U.S. citizens will put up with this? Especially since it's the same people from Antifa and BLM that rioted before. It's time for the government to step in and do the same thing they did with the riots on January 6th. Jail them for a long time.

What is the matter with the Muslims in the U.S.? Do they really think the U.S. citizens will put up with this? Especially since it's the same people from Antifa and BLM that rioted before. It's time for the government to step in and do the same thing they did with the riots on January 6th. Jail them for a long time.
Who is funding these protests?

I saw a report that Antifa-BLM have received around $83 Billion dollars since the 2020 riots and on. It's the same people organizing this as well. Both liberal Democrat commies and fascists both trying to take down America. Time to put them all in jail and throw away the key. Build large cities like in the Old Testament times for criminal so they can kill each other.

its not only Muslims ..a large # of antisemitic leftist nazis are protesting with them ..

Apparently we are putting up with it.

I saw a report that Antifa-BLM have received around $83 Billion dollars since the 2020 riots and on. It's the same people organizing this as well. Both liberal Democrat commies and fascists both trying to take down America. Time to put them all in jail and throw away the key. Build large cities like in the Old Testament times for criminal so they can kill each other.
You are deflecting .
Why not tell us why your system cannot police legal protesters adequately , ensuring that otherwise peaceful protestors obey the law or pay some appropriate punishment .
But cut out the hysterics

Wealthy Marxists who want to create chaos, drive hatred, and destroy America.

Remember how the Marxist founders of BLM used a lie about cops hunting down unarmed blacks to drive massive racist riots in the run-up to the 2020 election? Well, Marxists have orchestrated a hatefest against another group this time - the Jews - and they have a lot of Muslims and indoctrinated young people to propel it forward. IOW, Jews are the new cops.

I don't know about Muslims in the U.S. I'm not sure the ones in San Francisco are Hamas. I recently learned that "Hamas" means "violence." And "Hamas" decimated parts of Israel out of ethnic hatred that goes back for four thousand years. I just don't know what to make of people who claim to be American citizens but side with enemies of our country. It'd be best for everyone concerned that if you don't put your fellow Americans first, you're in the wrong country. And that's what I think.

I don't know about Muslims in the U.S. I'm not sure the ones in San Francisco are Hamas. I recently learned that "Hamas" means "violence." And "Hamas" decimated parts of Israel out of ethnic hatred that goes back for four thousand years. I just don't know what to make of people who claim to be American citizens but side with enemies of our country. It'd be best for everyone concerned that if you don't put your fellow Americans first, you're in the wrong country. And that's what I think.
It means violence in Hebrew. In Arabic, it means bravery or courage.

It sure takes a brave man to put an infant in the oven, or set a child on fire. /s

These are not nice people
They are quite outnumbered by the motorists. we need to learn how to take these matters in our own hands.

Different sects of Muslims in the ME are incable of assimilating with each other why would anyone think they would assimilate here. The UK is finding out real quick.
Every bad actor in the world knows America has an entire generation of brainwashed useful idiots created by the left and they will use them to they advantage just like the dems do.

Just take your foot off the brake.

My car idles at about 17mph. If someone cannot figure out how to get out of the way of a car doing 17mph, it's their problem.

Id like to be more creative. Organize about 100 motorists, lock arms and have our own peaceful protest by walking them back down the road aways before duct taping them all together. Of course, need to carry some bolt cutters.

Then maybe see about having their cars towed away

Where’s that flamethrower when you need it?

Id like to be more creative. Organize about 100 motorists, lock arms and have our own peaceful protest by walking them back down the road aways before duct taping them all together. Of course, need to carry some bolt cutters.

That is much more creative! Always remember to carry a case of duct tape in your trunk.

What are the bolt cutters for?

We must throw the book at these people all of the illegal protests no matter what the cause must not be allowed... people think they have the right to block traffic and they don't... give them a mandatory 5 years in prison.... if you want to protest you must get a permit and stay in the designated area... then you can get your Soros signs and go crazy... but if you go into the road or block a driveway or break a window or damage a patrol car its five years in prison....

5 of these.
1700180047306.jpeg

Forum List

Back