SNL is killing Spicer and the Comrade

I loved it when she charged the reporters with the podium. Sometimes you gotta watch a lot of SNL for a memorable moment, but this was definitely one.

I loved it when she charged the reporters with the podium. Sometimes you gotta watch a lot of SNL for a memorable moment, but this was definitely one.

That was one of the classics for sure! Spicer is s nasty little fart...

The opening was good also with Father Death as Bannon...

That was hysterical - I couldn't stop laughing!

The funniest skit I have ever seen!

and they have Melissa doing him?

that's ruthless...

And it is one of her best roles ever.

The funniest thing I have seen on SNL in years. But they should have over evacuated Spicer more. That is how he actually acts!

Yes, and she really nailed it.

He immediately launches into an agree person when be begins the press conference. He is channeling the bullying of the Comrade.

Obviously small things amuse small minds.

snl-spicer-attack-2.gif

Oh...the poor poor media! Getting picked on for their sleazy behavior for the last decade plus? Pardon me if I don't feel sorry for them.

While those of you on the left try to fool yourself that you're still in control because SNL skits make fun of those who are...Donald Trump continues to work towards fixing Washington.

Forum List

Back