SNL is killing Spicer and the Comrade

Oh...the poor poor media! Getting picked on for their sleazy behavior for the last decade plus? Pardon me if I don't feel sorry for them.

While those of you on the left try to fool yourself that you're still in control because SNL skits make fun of those who are...Donald Trump continues to work towards fixing Washington.

Staying safe in the Right Wing Media cocoon?

Cause out here, in Reality, it's not looking quite so good...

Oh...the poor poor media! Getting picked on for their sleazy behavior for the last decade plus? Pardon me if I don't feel sorry for them.

While those of you on the left try to fool yourself that you're still in control because SNL skits make fun of those who are...Donald Trump continues to work towards fixing Washington.
btw,

what was "sleazy" about the media's behavior over the past decade?

Right wing media cocoon? Now THAT is amusing, Slim! You've been getting slanted information from a grossly biased main stream media for so long that you think any other viewpoint is propaganda!

What's sleazy? Oh...little things like being entrusted with holding a Presidential Debate that's supposed to help the electorate make an informed choice about who should be President but giving one side the questions that would be asked of them in advance? That kind of sleazy?

Right wing media cocoon? Now THAT is amusing, Slim! You've been getting slanted information from a grossly biased main stream media for so long that you think any other viewpoint is propaganda!

What's sleazy? Oh...little things like being entrusted with holding a Presidential Debate that's supposed to help the electorate make an informed choice about who should be President but giving one side the questions that would be asked of them in advance? That kind of sleazy?

I rely on Bloomberg for news, primary sources for data, and qualified opinions for analysis....

You?

What's sleazy? Oh...little things like being entrusted with holding a Presidential Debate that's supposed to help the electorate

Your comically distorted rendering of that incident notwithstanding, that occurred in 2016...that was LAST year....a decade is 10 years....

What's sleazy? Oh...little things like being entrusted with holding a Presidential Debate that's supposed to help the electorate

Your comically distorted rendering of that incident notwithstanding, that occurred in 2016...that was LAST year....a decade is 10 years....

I distorted the incident? Really? So CNN didn't give Hillary Clinton the questions that would be asked prior to the debate?

I distorted the incident? Really? So CNN didn't give Hillary Clinton the questions that would be asked prior to the debate?
No...they did not........go back and read about it again...

Actually, they didn't. Stop making shit up. No wonder you're so confused.

I thought that SNL knocked it out of the park this weekend. Not only was the skit with Bannon as Death funny as hell, but the one with McCarthy playing Spicer was HILARIOUS. And, if I hadn't recognized Ms. Melissa as being the one playing Spicer, I would have wondered why SNL was running presidential press conferences, because Spicer actually does act almost like that.

They did a great job.

It is becoming more and more obvious that the Comrade is living in an alternate universe developing alternative facts.

The pressure is getting to him. His statements are becoming more bizarre every day.

Has the country ever had to remove a president because he flipped his noodle? Just a matter of time...:biggrin:

So Donna Brazille didn't get canned from CNN for giving Hillary Clinton some of the questions that ended up being used in the debate? You're really going with that narrative?

So Donna Brazille didn't get canned from CNN for giving Hillary Clinton some of the questions that ended up being used in the debate? You're really going with that narrative?

*yawn* nice deflection

i guess the truth hurts.

run along little troll

Nope, just some more fake news you RWers dreamed up. Or maybe it came from Comrade's wife in Moscow. He can come up with some zingers.

FALSE: Clinton Received Debate Questions Week Before Debate

Man, the more I think about this skit, the more I realize it might actually be the best skewering in SNL history. She was SO ON that night. I hope they bring her back as Trump LOL

Forum List

Back