Must See Slap Down of CNN's Stetler!

I see. The media shouldn't defend itself against slander now. It shouldn't fact check the President who has been known to lie on a regular basis.
Just leave him be, huh?

I see. The media shouldn't defend itself against slander now. It shouldn't fact check the President who has been known to lie on a regular basis.
Just leave him be, huh?
Have you been taking your Amenda?

Just leave him be, huh?
Have you been reading the constitution? We need a free press to serve as both disseminator of information and watchdog for truth. Once we roll over submissively and allow 'alternative facts' to take hold, we're doomed as a free society.

Last edited:
Just leave him be, huh?
Have you been reading the constitution? We need a free press to serve ass both disseminator of information and watchdog on truth. Once we roll over submissively and allow 'alternative facts' to take hold, we're doomed as a free society.
A FREE PRESS?
Every Press outlet is OWNED by a FOR PROFIT Corporation.

Just leave him be, huh?
The absurdity in your post and Stetler's deer-in-the-headlights reaction speak for themselves.

The media has been caught flat-footed and it's about time someone called them out. Joe Sixpack looks at them, especially the likes of CNN exactly as Wolff described.

Incessant self-righteousness is indeed annoying.

Just leave him be, huh?
The absurdity in your post and Stetler's deer-in-the-headlights reaction speak for themselves.

The media has been caught flat-footed and it's about time someone called them out. Joe Sixpack looks at them, especially the likes of CNN exactly as Wolff described.

TBH, I agree with him that the media is allowing itself to inject its personal opinion more than is good. It undermines their credibility. But I'm not going to go as far as you are. I see nothing absurd in what I said.

Just leave him be, huh?
Have you been reading the constitution? We need a free press to serve ass both disseminator of information and watchdog on truth. Once we roll over submissively and allow 'alternative facts' to take hold, we're doomed as a free society.
A FREE PRESS?
Every press outlet is owned by someone or something. Free press includes journalistic due diligence and that means fact checking.

Just leave him be, huh?
A FREE PRESS?
Every press outlet is owned by someone or something. Free press includes journalistic due diligence and that means fact checking.
Did you graduate kindergarten?

Just leave him be, huh?

TBH, I agree with him that the media is allowing itself to inject its personal opinion more than is good. It undermines their credibility. But I'm not going to go as far as you are. I see nothing absurd in what I said.
The absurdity in your post was the sarcasm. It came off as both elitist and defensive. Wolff's point was very valid. The media has made fools of themselves and it's refreshing to have someone point it out, in no uncertain terms.

Just leave him be, huh?
Have you been reading the constitution? We need a free press to serve as both disseminator of information and watchdog for truth. Once we roll over submissively and allow 'alternative facts' to take hold, we're doomed as a free society.

I'd settle for press that doesn't lie all the time.

Just leave him be, huh?

I'd settle for press that doesn't lie all the time.
Demanding objectivity of CNN and the networks would be considered a vile violation of the constitution I suppose. However, we as citizens are free to criticize the media's mendacity. It's just refreshing to see one of the media elite doing so.

Our so called president lies constantly and the media is supposed to agree with his alternative truths, what a dumb America this is becoming. I wish they'd ask the pussy grabber when he is going to sue all the women who called him out? But considering he is a tax cheat and draft dodger with a fake university that would be inappropriate according to the sycophants who need a leader. A tough guy with a Russian bromance. lol

"As I observed here some weeks back, the general tenor of Trump’s tweets displays his pettiness, irrationality, hypersensivity, vulgarity, vindictiveness, ignorance, and outsize self-regard. Lucy Ferriss has remarked on his propensity for typos and misspellings, which suggest someone who doesn’t read and neither takes any particular care with nor reflects on what comes out of his thumbs. He’s fond of ALL CAPS and exclamation points because they seem to imply that a strong argument has been made, even when it hasn’t." Trump’s ‘Use’ of ‘Quotation Marks’ – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education

Bravo!! Michael Wolff probably doesn't agree with the President or his administration much, but he is spot on in that interview. The media is absolutely at war with the President and they intend to take him down if they can. And Wolff absolutely properly says that is not the role of the media and they make themselves the story, and not in a good way, when they do that.

And if anybody doubts he is right, just check various media personalities on Twitter. it is appalling to somebody like me who was trained in objective and accurate journalism.

I am going to Twitter now to see if Wolff has an account so I can follow him.

The MSM is no longer a reliable source for information. They knowingly run fake news stories and present opinion as fact. That's not what the FF had in mind with the First Amendment and the American people should not rely on the traditional sources if they want the truth. MSM is now an institution of propaganda and will not return to the traditional role of reporting facts, ALL of the facts, not just the facts they want you to know. They are of no further use to us now.

The MSM is no longer a reliable source for information. They knowingly run fake news stories and present opinion as fact. That's not what the FF had in mind with the First Amendment and the American people should not rely on the traditional sources if they want the truth. MSM is now an institution of propaganda and will not return to the traditional role of reporting facts, ALL of the facts, not just the facts they want you to know. They are of no further use to us now.
MSM:

Last edited:
Just leave him be, huh?

The absurdity in your post was the sarcasm. It came off as both elitist and defensive. Wolff's point was very valid. The media has made fools of themselves and it's refreshing to have someone point it out, in no uncertain terms.
I see. We should also leave you to glory in your opinion without comment, too.

Just leave him be, huh?

/---- No media fact checking on Obozo now was there? Except for Fox of course.

Forum List

Back