Zone1 When is this SNL skit from?

It's about two years old and it is something Michael Che and Colin Jost do one or two times a season. They write jokes for each other and they read them without looking at them before hand. Needless to say, it gets petty damn funny...

Here is a link to a search for them on YouTube;

I have seen those on YouTube and they are often politically incorrect, racist, sexist or in very poor tastes, but often funny as hell.
I assumed, since there was never an uproar over some of them, that these were taped for use on YouTube but not necessarily included on the live show.
Am I incorrect?

No, but apparently USMB is a safe space for rightwing morons and imbeciles.
So why is it a safe space for a retarded dishonest leftist shitbird such as yourself?

Maybe it's for everybody! :spinner:

Why is this in Zone1? I can't skewer Synth's stupid ass properly in Zone 1. :terror:

I have seen those on YouTube and they are often politically incorrect, racist, sexist or in very poor tastes, but often funny as hell.
I assumed, since there was never an uproar over some of them, that these were taped for use on YouTube but not necessarily included on the live show.
Am I incorrect?

Yes, you are incorrect. They air on SNL before going to YouTube. Jost and Che are the only reason I bother with the show these days. They are funny as hell most times. One of the best joke swaps was when Che wrote some jokes making fun of Scarlett Johansson for Jost to read. Colin Jost is married to Johansson...

Forum List

Back