Snl has black only auditions

Egyptians were both.

Yes. The Egyptians had black slaves. Even today Egyptians aren't black. But, some black people are intent on stealing Egyptian history. The Egyptians left a remakable historical record of what they looked like and the kind of lives they led.

Give black revisionists enough time and King Louie of France will be black.

I saw a preview on tv a few days ago. New show to be aired for the "holiday". Name of it?

Black Nativity.

Gosh. Can we have a WHITE nativity?

It's the story of a modern black american family celebrating christmas.

For gods sake...

Dont hate steve. Before Civil Rights all the auditions were were white only.

Nice try, but wrong:

African American Celebrity & Civil Rights: 1946-1960

1950_No_Way_Out_StillTN.jpg

Sidney Potier was always one of my favorites.

Egyptians were both.

Yes. The Egyptians had black slaves. Even today Egyptians aren't black. But, some black people are intent on stealing Egyptian history. The Egyptians left a remakable historical record of what they looked like and the kind of lives they led.

Give black revisionists enough time and King Louie of France will be black.

Not really smart to argue with the combination of historians and DNA. You look pretty stupid.

I saw a preview on tv a few days ago. New show to be aired for the "holiday". Name of it?

Black Nativity.

For gods sake...

Why does it have to be "black American family?" Why not just "American Family?" Why do we have to define ourselves by our race? More importantly, what do you think would happen if they aired a show called "White Nativity?"

'Black People' ...baaah!

Ellianna Placas, Essence?s Controversial Fashion Director, Steps Down - The Cut

Ellianna Placas, Essence’s Controversial Fashion Director, Steps Down

A spokesman for Essence confirmed to the Times late yesterday that their first white fashion director, Australian-born Ellianna Placas, has left the magazine. This is particularly notable considering the backlash that occurred when Placas was hired in July 2010.
At the time, the publication's former fashion editor, Michaela Angela Davis, responded to the news by tweeting, "It is with a heavy heavy heart I have learned that Essence magazine has engaged a white fashion director, this hurts, literally, spiritually."

A few months later, in September 2010, a group of black women demonstrated in front of Essence's headquarters at Time Inc. during New York Fashion Week,

Dont hate steve. Before Civil Rights all the auditions were were white only.

Nice try, but wrong:

African American Celebrity & Civil Rights: 1946-1960

1950_No_Way_Out_StillTN.jpg

Sidney Potier was always one of my favorites.

You know what I mean. All the good roles were reserved for white actors. Blacks usually got the servant, slave, and jigaboo roles. Just one of the things that drives today's perceptions of Black people.

Yes, I know what you mean. You mean that white people are always racist and blacks are always victims. Can't get much more racist than that, can you? You even ended your little paragraph with an excuse for things to continue to be that way.

Black Nativity.

For gods sake...

Why does it have to be "black American family?" Why not just "American Family?" Why do we have to define ourselves by our race? More importantly, what do you think would happen if they aired a show called "White Nativity?"

Nothing. Like with Black Nativity.

Here seems to be the reality of it all;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwB76o-3Go]Chris Rock - Black people hate white people - YouTube[/ame]

Did they have the sickle cell or was the amount of melanin in their skin too high? I'm just trying to understand. I really don't care what race they were. They were overrun by Arab scum at some point. Not that all Arabs are scum, but it was sad ending to that culture.

Tut did have sickle cell among other ailments. Funny thing is they were from exactly where they said they were from. The Great Lakes region of Africa.

The Thuya Gene

That's ridiculous. Tutankhamen did not have sickel cell. He died as healthy as someone that inbred could be. For years it was believed that he was murdered. Possibly by an uncle or the vizier that married Tut's wife. Advanced forensic techniques agree that it was most probably a chariot crash.

One German scientist said that Tut may have died of sickel cell anemia which would have been remarkable since the first recorded case of that disease in Egypt did not occur until 1951.

Did they have the sickle cell or was the amount of melanin in their skin too high? I'm just trying to understand. I really don't care what race they were. They were overrun by Arab scum at some point. Not that all Arabs are scum, but it was sad ending to that culture.

Tut did have sickle cell among other ailments. Funny thing is they were from exactly where they said they were from. The Great Lakes region of Africa.

The Thuya Gene

That's ridiculous. Tutankhamen did not have sickel cell. He died as healthy as someone that inbred could be. For years it was believed that he was murdered. Possibly by an uncle or the vizier that married Tut's wife. Advanced forensic techniques agree that it was most probably a chariot crash.

One German scientist said that Tut may have died of sickel cell anemia which would have been remarkable since the first recorded case of that disease in Egypt did not occur until 1951.

Hmmm, no. The first diagnosed case AND they didn't say tut had SC, they said he carried the gene. If you don't know the difference then don't post and look...less then educated.

Last edited:

The Thuya Gene

:lol: Assplaster is the village idiot here...he? blurts out this bullshit without a second thought....his neighbors probably got him figured for the window-peeping and missing cats around the trailer park. I can agree on the peeping but I bet he? is afraid of cats.

Yesterday he? was convinced we can't control our facial expressions and that body language should be ignored. Prenatal alcohol syndrome is my bet....plus eating paint chips and cigarette butts....really can't blame him? for being a little peculiar I suppose.

Last edited:

Black Nativity.

For gods sake...

Needs repeating.

Forum List

Back