Snl has black only auditions

Honestly this was the last link I had. Do you have something more recent?

King Tut Died of Blood Disorder: Study : Discovery News

Your own words say "he died of a blood disorder". For a long time, Tut was thought to have died of malaria. Advanced forensic techniques and virtual modeling revealed massive trauma.

King Tutankhamun was a BOY RACER who died in chariot accident, British study reveals - Mirror Online

If you know anything about Egyptology, you have to know that if there was a genetic disease like sickle cell, it would not have been carried by one person, it would have been present throughout the royal family since only the children of a brother and sister are eligible to advance to the throne. The exception was when Alexander conquered Egypt in 332 BC and installed Cleomenes as Viceroy. Cleomenes remained viceroy until Ptolomey brought Alexander's body back to Egypt and became Pharoah. Thereafter, the royal family contained Greek genetic material, which might have given it a boost in the continuation of the royal family. Cleopatra was the last of the Ptolomeic royal family so instead of black, Cleopatra would have been GREEK!

At Tut's time, Egypt was at war with Nubia over trade routes. While there were Nubians in Egypt, they would have been slaves captured in battle.

There is no way to conceptualize sickle cell present in Egyptian genes since the 18th dynasty and then remained dormant until the first reported case in 1951. After all, Tut's mummy was not the only one discovered.

At times nubia was part of the egyptian empire and nubians citizens. It is believed there was at least one pharoah who was black.

All the pharaohs were Black until they were invaded by Rome. The Kush empire and the Kemetic empire were competing Black cultures and took turns controlling each other.

In racial terms there is no such thing as "black", the word is negroid. And no, the pharoahs (except maybe one when cush defeated an upper egypt pharoah) were not negroid any more than other north africans are negroid.

In racial terms there is no such thing as "black", the word is negroid. And no, the pharoahs (except maybe one when cush defeated an upper egypt pharoah) were not negroid any more than other north africans are negroid.

Your mistaken. The Kush empire existed before Kemet was even established as a empire. The first rulers of Kemet were from Kush. They were all Black. Rameses was also Black as was his children. DNA confirms this. Historians confirm this and they say they themselves they came from the Great Lakes regions of Africa. The beginning of the Nile.

As far as Black goes no one can define it except people that are Black. That would be like me trying to tell someone that was white what that meant.

I seem to remember when I was very young being taught that there were three races. Negroid, Caucasians, and Mongoloids. I was also taught the blacks in India were Caucasian, not Negroid. IOW race was not dependent on color.

The whole dynamics of North Africa changed when the Arabs invaded, the people that live there now were not the same people that inhabited the region during the time of the Ancient Egyptians, I'm just sayin.

I seem to remember when I was very young being taught that there were three races. Negroid, Caucasians, and Mongoloids. I was also taught the blacks in India were Caucasian, not Negroid. IOW race was not dependent on color.

They also taught you Columbus discovered America or that the founding fathers came up with the concept of the constitution. Did it ever occur to you that Europeans set up the racial categories with their point of view on what race is or is not? That kind of thinking is how the Egyptians became white against all logical common sense.

Your mistaken. The Kush empire existed before Kemet was even established as a empire. The first rulers of Kemet were from Kush. They were all Black. Rameses was also Black as was his children. DNA confirms this. Historians confirm this and they say they themselves they came from the Great Lakes regions of Africa. The beginning of the Nile.

As far as Black goes no one can define it except people that are Black. That would be like me trying to tell someone that was white what that meant.

Incorrect. The Kushite kingdom wasn't established until after the fall of the New Kingdom pharoahs and bronze age collapse of almost every culture in the aegean, egypt and western mediterranean sometime around the 1200 BC. Coincidentally around the time of eruption of thera.

I have no doubt there was mixing of blood between ancient egyptians and border areas like kush or nubia.

Incorrect. The Kushite kingdom wasn't established until after the fall of the New Kingdom pharoahs and bronze age collapse of almost every culture in the aegean, egypt and western mediterranean sometime around the 1200 BC. Coincidentally around the time of eruption of thera.

I have no doubt there was mixing of blood between ancient egyptians and border areas like kush or nubia.

Mistaken. :lol: Kush has been around long before kemet.

nubia is older than egypt

The new findings suggest that the ancient Nubians may have reached this stage of political development as long ago as 3300 B.C., several generations before the earliest documented Egyptian king.
The discovery is based on study of artifacts from ancient tombs excavated 15 years ago in an international effort

There is also proof there were actually other empires before either Kush or Kemet in the Sahara before it turned into a desert.

They also taught you Columbus discovered America or that the founding fathers came up with the concept of the constitution. Did it ever occur to you that Europeans set up the racial categories with their point of view on what race is or is not? That kind of thinking is how the Egyptians became white against all logical common sense.

You have a point there. I've learned far more outside of school than I ever did in school. So, are you saying that all blacks are negroid? Or that negroid doesn't exist as a race? I'm confused here. Please tell me what I have wrong about the races.

The new findings suggest that the ancient Nubians may have reached this stage of political development as long ago as 3300 B.C., several generations before the earliest documented Egyptian king.
The discovery is based on study of artifacts from ancient tombs excavated 15 years ago in an international effort

There is also proof there were actually other empires before either Kush or Kemet in the Sahara before it turned into a desert.

You said kush, not nubia. Words have meaning.

I am surprised in order to support your position you posted a link to what is obviously a compromised afro-centric website "RaceandHistory.com". I have no doubt that some of the information here is factual, but like palistinian and zionist websites I take all with a grain of salt. Once a news website starts from a position of having an agenda, everythinhg must be checked.

Are you negroid?

You have a point there. I've learned far more outside of school than I ever did in school. So, are you saying that all blacks are negroid? Or that negroid doesn't exist as a race? I'm confused here. Please tell me what I have wrong about the races.

Negroid is a term concocted by European anthropologists to define anything below the Sahara desert. They did this specifically to separate Egypt (Kemet) from Africa once they realized how important Egypt was to the foundations of education. They did not realize one day DNA and common sense would come and bite them in the ass. They are currently busy moving the goal posts as we speak to continue this trend. They also in their wildest dreams did not realize the Sahara was once a pretty nice place to live before turning into a desert. Which person to you is Black/African and which one is not?

bENc07Z.jpg

ind-jar-sg-2008-61_article_column.jpg

Negroid is a term concocted by European anthropologists to define anything below the Sahara desert. They did this specifically to separate Egypt (Kemet) from Africa once they realized how important Egypt was to the foundations of education. They did not realize one day DNA and common sense would come and bite them in the ass. They are currently busy moving the goal posts as we speak to continue this trend. They also in their wildest dreams did not realize the Sahara was once a pretty nice place to live before turning into a desert. Which person to you is Black/African and which one is not?

bENc07Z.jpg

From what I learned Negroids are blacks with the wide lips and flat noses, given that, I'd have to say the first picture is sub Saharan African. Are Negroids not the ones with the wide lips and flat noses?

You said kush, not nubia. Words have meaning.

I am surprised in order to support your position you posted a link to what is obviously a compromised afro-centric website "RaceandHistory.com". I have no doubt that some of the information here is factual, but like palistinian and zionist websites I take all with a grain of salt. Once a news website starts from a position of having an agenda, everythinhg must be checked.

Are you negroid?

Thats correct. Words do have meaning. Nubia means gold. Kush is the empire. Nubians, Ethiopians inhabited Kush. Why would you be surprised to see me post a Afrocentric site as opposed to a Eurocentric one? I take them both with a grain of salt but since the Eurocentric ones lie way more I tend to trust the Afrocentric ones while disregarding some of the things I cant yet wrap my mind around.

No I am not Negroid. I am a Black African.

bENc07Z.jpg

From what I learned Negroids are blacks with the wide lips and flat noses, given that, I'd have to say the first picture is sub Saharan African. Are Negroids not the ones with the wide lips and flat noses?

Well neither are considered African. The first picture is of a guy from the Melanesian Islands and the second one is a lady from India. I dont actually understand why Negroid is the description you gave when there are people in sub-saharan Africa that don't completely fit that description. Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid are all political designations. Thats why I dont subscribe to them.

bENc07Z.jpg

Well neither are considered African. The first picture is of a guy from the Melanesian Islands and the second one is a lady from India. I dont actually understand why Negroid is the description you gave when there are people in sub-saharan Africa that don't completely fit that description. Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid are all political designations. Thats why I dont subscribe to them.

No, they are race designations. Now if you want to skip that and just say we're all human, I'm good with that. I was taught however, that blacks in India were not Negroid, but actually Caucasian. This is way we shouldn't be so caught up on color. Besides, today, with all the integration between the races, who the heck cares?

You thought I was gonna pick the woman, didn't you?

No, they are race designations. Now if you want to skip that and just say we're all human, I'm good with that. I was taught however, that blacks in India were not Negroid, but actually Caucasian. This is way we shouldn't be so caught up on color. Besides, today, with all the integration between the races, who the heck cares?

Your beleif in race designations are based on what some European guy with an agenda came up with long ago. From what I recall or can find no Black person was asked to contribute in this decision. Think about this way. Where is Negro located at as opposed to the Caucasus mountains and Mongolia? Its ok if you want to maintain the same mindset but as a intelligent person I don't let people define what I am. i reserve that right for myself. Everyone that gets uncomfortable with this usually says "who cares" after I point this out. I usually say..."well you do" because you were talking about it or debating with me about it. I really didn't care who you picked. The point was that technically these people are not considered African even though their ancestors came from Africa and you could drop them in Africa and no one would know the difference unless they told you. Now how does that make sense...at all?

Last edited:

Your beleif in race designations are based on what some European guy with an agenda came up with long ago. From what I recall or can find no Black person was asked to contribute in this decision. Think about this way. Where is Negro located at as opposed to the Caucasus mountains and Mongolia? Its ok if you want to maintain the same mindset but as a intelligent person I don't let people define what I am. i reserve that right for myself. Everyone that gets uncomfortable with this usually says "who cares" after I point this out. I usually say..."well you do" because you were talking about it or debating with me about it. I really didn't care who you picked. The point was that technically these people are not considered African even though their ancestors came from Africa and you could drop them in Africa and no one would know the difference unless they told you. Now how does that make sense...at all?

I think the man you chose has Negroid blood and I can tell the difference between them. Just as I can tell the difference between the Japanese people and the Okinawan people. I've hosted both, there are slight differences in their physical characteristics. Now, does that mean I can tell the difference between all Okinawan people and all Japanese people? No! Why? Because some people from Japan have integrated with some of the Okinawan people and vice a versa.

I find race interesting because there are physical differences. I want to know why. Why are blacks black? Why do Japanese and Chinese people have slanted eyes? Why is my skin so fair? Why do I show my age more than my Japanese friends. Why are black Indians Caucasian and why are black Africans Negroid? What made the different facial characteristics?

I just happen to be interested in different cultures and different peoples. Met a man from the Congo recently and bored him with all my questions about his people and culture.

Another very interesting thing is the rocks in Mexico that have the human faces carved on them. Those are Negroid features. To me this means that people from Africa traveled to Mexico thousands of years before the Europeans, or at least the Europeans we know about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back