'SNL' fat shames Sarah Huckabee Sanders

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Disgusting. As they have been treating all of Trumps administration with their skits. Ironic too, since these bullies have a star in Melissa McCarthy who wasn't exactly confused with an anorexic, and whos star power was so bright it cost Columbia Pictures hundreds of millions of dollars when they re-made Ghostbusters.

The usual parasites profiting off of someone elses fame.

There’s really not a polite way to say this but the folks over at "Saturday Night Live" are a bunch of pompous, low-rent, intergluteal clefts.

I came to that conclusion after watching “actress” Aidy Bryant’s absurd parody of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, President Trump’s deputy press secretary.

“My father is Mike Huckabee,” Bryant’s character said. “My mother is a big Southern hamburger.”

Throughout the sketch, Ms. Bryant devoured an apple.

Ms. Sanders, the daughter of former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, was fat-shamed.

It was ugly – even by NBC’s low standards.

“You guys were mean about Huckabee Sanders,” CNN’s Chris Cuomo said. “You were fat-shaming her. You were talking about how she looks and what she wears. I thought that it was mean, not funny.”

I never thought I’d see the day when CNN defended any member of the Trump administration.

Deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks during the daily briefing at the White House in Washington, Wednesday, May 10, 2017 (AP Photo)

There’s really not a polite way to say this but the folks over at "Saturday Night Live" are a bunch of pompous, low-rent, intergluteal clefts.

I came to that conclusion after watching “actress” Aidy Bryant’s absurd parody of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, President Trump’s deputy press secretary.

“My father is Mike Huckabee,” Bryant’s character said. “My mother is a big Southern hamburger.”

Ms. Sanders, the daughter of former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, was fat-shamed.

“You guys were mean about Huckabee Sanders,” CNN’s Chris Cuomo said. “You were fat-shaming her. You were talking about how she looks and what she wears. I thought that it was mean, not funny.”

I never thought I’d see the day when CNN defended any member of the Trump administration.

"I've known Sarah for years. She's a cute curvy girl who is beautiful and really smart and is killing it every time she gets into the podium in the White House briefing room.”

“They had her eating,” Cuomo said. “I thought it was in poor taste.”

Let me see if I can illustrate the distastefulness of SNL’s sketch.

Imagine SNL performing a sketch about former First Lady Michelle Obama’s initiatives to encourage kids to eat healthier food.

Imagine Tyler Perry portraying Mrs. Obama as she scarfed down a cheeseburger and French fries during the parody press conference.

I have no doubt had that happened, NBC would have been forced to cancel SNL and the actors would have been blacklisted.

Penny Young Nance, the chief executive officer of Concerned Women for America, told me NBC crossed a line.

“I was so offended by that portrayal,” she said. ‘NBC treated her so much more irreverently than they ever would have treated a female leader from the left.”

To be fair, Sarah Huckabee is an evil c*nt.
Yeah.....she wasn't always......just when she got hired by Trump.
She must have taken some evil **** pills because she totally changed. Changed from a nice overweight woman to a nasty evil Republican ****.
As far as I know she has always been an evil c*nt. Shilling for Trump, who opposes everything that America stands for, is further confirmation.

Disgusting. As they have been treating all of Trumps administration with their skits. Ironic too, since these bullies have a star in Melissa McCarthy who wasn't exactly confused with an anorexic, and whos star power was so bright it cost Columbia Pictures hundreds of millions of dollars when they re-made Ghostbusters.

Deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks during the daily briefing at the White House in Washington, Wednesday, May 10, 2017 (AP Photo)

"I've known Sarah for years. She's a cute curvy girl who is beautiful and really smart and is killing it every time she gets into the podium in the White House briefing room.”

Imagine SNL performing a sketch about former First Lady Michelle Obama’s initiatives to encourage kids to eat healthier food.

Imagine Tyler Perry portraying Mrs. Obama as she scarfed down a cheeseburger and French fries during the parody press conference.

I have no doubt had that happened, NBC would have been forced to cancel SNL and the actors would have been blacklisted.

Penny Young Nance, the chief executive officer of Concerned Women for America, told me NBC crossed a line.

“I was so offended by that portrayal,” she said. ‘NBC treated her so much more irreverently than they ever would have treated a female leader from the left.”
cinemagraph_tissue.gif

tenor.gif

You know, though "fat shaming" is in poor taste, the majority of folks who are noticeably overweight bring such things upon themselves for the reality is that "eating right" and exercising so as not to become overweight is beyond the capacity of very few people who've adopted the "see-food" diet.

One, of course, isn't required to "eat right" and exercise, but if one does not, one will become overweight; thus one should not take umbrage when others merely note the fact that one is obese because such remarks are not insults but rather statements of observed reality. It is no more an insult to call an obese person fat than it is to call a white person white. Notions that such remarks are insults is one of the few truly "snowflake" attitudes that pervades American society.

People who are inclined to be ashamed about their corpulence should try moving. Doing so will almost certainly garner them all sorts of comments that should make them feel good.

Also, Trump made a career out of fat shaming people. For you to feign outrage over this is embarrassing.

Do you all remember when Trump was well liked by all, until he ran against Clinton and the the other scum in Washington?

Sos is her crooked, pervert father and sicko brother.

And trump is fat. Very very fat.

Dumb fat ass says he believes humans are like batteries and have only a finite amount of energy so he doesn't bother to get off his enormous ass except to climb in and out of the golf cart. He has actually blathered on about choc cake and has 2 scoops of ice cream while he allows others to have only one.

Sadly, the trumpkins who hated that Michelle Obama recommended healthy food and exercise will now say, "See? The prez says it's okay that I'm fat and my kids are fat and I hate Michelle anyway because she cared more about my kids than I do and here, have another donut and a big mac and throw those carrots in the trash cuz I want my fat food"

Does that about cover it?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Thankfully the alt-right never fat shamed Hillary Clinton except all the time. As do the posters on this board.

Which I don't give a flying Walenda about. She can take care of herself. Cons you are really playing the snowflake card hard these days aren't you. You are offended by everything under the sun. Go have a good cry and eat some chocolate, then read Fifty Shades and have some wine.

WAhhhhhhhhh!!

c'mon...no need for that.
She's a Trump troll who cares more for his brand than for our nation. Calling her an evil c*nt is a kindness.

It's an act of someone mentally limited to call a woman you haven't met, will not meet, and likely will not ever meet anyone who will ever meet her a name like that.
You should be ashamed.
She is in a position to aid a monster in stealing rights and freedoms from good people, and is embracing the role. I'll call her whatever the hell I want.

She's a Trump troll who cares more for his brand than for our nation. Calling her an evil c*nt is a kindness.

It's an act of someone mentally limited to call a woman you haven't met, will not meet, and likely will not ever meet anyone who will ever meet her a name like that.
You should be ashamed.
She is in a position to aid a monster in stealing rights and freedoms from good people, and is embracing the role. I'll call her whatever the hell I want.

Calling a woman a "c*nt"....sounds like something a monster like Donald Trump would say; doesn't it?

Sure you want to join that league of characters (or lack of character)?

You're better than this.

You should be ashamed.

Calling a woman a "c*nt"....sounds like something a monster like Donald Trump would say; doesn't it?

Sure you want to join that league of characters (or lack of character)?

You're better than this.
Being "better than this" led to electing a lunatic

Forum List

Back