'SNL' fat shames Sarah Huckabee Sanders

No program that has Melissa McCarthy and Alec Baldwin in its cast has room to talk about fat shaming ANYONE.

Do you all remember when Trump was well liked by all, until he ran against Clinton and the the other scum in Washington?
Yeah everyone laughs at crazy Uncle Bob when he rants against Jews and Negros, but when suddenly he becomes President by promising to act on his hate, he suddenly stops being "well liked by all."
Never happened, you lie, again.

Do you all remember when Trump was well liked by all, until he ran against Clinton and the the other scum in Washington?
Yeah everyone laughs at crazy Uncle Bob when he rants against Jews and Negros, but when suddenly he becomes President by promising to act on his hate, he suddenly stops being "well liked by all."
Sorry, I should have said "Uncle Cheetoh."

c'mon...no need for that.
She's a Trump troll who cares more for his brand than for our nation. Calling her an evil c*nt is a kindness.

It's an act of someone mentally limited to call a woman you haven't met, will not meet, and likely will not ever meet anyone who will ever meet her a name like that.
You should be ashamed.
She is in a position to aid a monster in stealing rights and freedoms from good people, and is embracing the role. I'll call her whatever the hell I want.

Calling a woman a "c*nt"....sounds like something a monster like Donald Trump would say; doesn't it?

Sure you want to join that league of characters (or lack of character)?

You're better than this.
Being "better than this" led to electing a lunatic

The fact is that in a democracy, you sometimes lose. Regardless of that fact (the election is over and the other one doesn't start for quite a while), calling a woman a "c*nt" changes the battle field how exactly? Except to lower the bar of civility even further.

Sorry, I should have said "Uncle Cheetoh."
Same lie, as always.

She's a Trump troll who cares more for his brand than for our nation. Calling her an evil c*nt is a kindness.

It's an act of someone mentally limited to call a woman you haven't met, will not meet, and likely will not ever meet anyone who will ever meet her a name like that.
You should be ashamed.
She is in a position to aid a monster in stealing rights and freedoms from good people, and is embracing the role. I'll call her whatever the hell I want.

Calling a woman a "c*nt"....sounds like something a monster like Donald Trump would say; doesn't it?

You're better than this.

The fact is that in a democracy, you sometimes lose. Regardless of that fact (the election is over and the other one doesn't start for quite a while), calling a woman a "c*nt" changes the battle field how exactly? Except to lower the bar of civility even further.
We don't live in a democracy.

:lmao: Old scum, calls its self "good" while willing to take away other peoples freedom of choice to not like it.

You know, though "fat shaming" is in poor taste, the majority of folks who are noticeably overweight bring such things upon themselves for the reality is that "eating right" and exercising so as not to become overweight is beyond the capacity of very few people who've adopted the "see-food" diet.

One, of course, isn't required to "eat right" and exercise, but if one does not, one will become overweight; thus one should not take umbrage when others merely note the fact that one is obese because such remarks are not insults but rather statements of observed reality. It is no more an insult to call an obese person fat than it is to call a white person white. Notions that such remarks are insults is one of the few truly "snowflake" attitudes that pervades American society.

People who are inclined to be ashamed about their corpulence should try moving. Doing so will almost certainly garner them all sorts of comments that should make them feel good.
You really have no clue why or how other people came to be fat do you?

Gaal'well, a lot of people are typical presumptuous assholes who ignore reality.

You should be ashamed.

You're better than this.

What bar of civility? Monsters have taken control of the country. You can hand out flowers if you want. But somebody has to treat them like the monsters they are.

You should be ashamed.

You're better than this.

What bar of civility? Monsters have taken control of the country. You can hand out flowers if you want. But somebody has to treat them like the monsters they are.
And when you can't tell the difference between them and yourself any longer????

To be fair, Sarah Huckabee is an evil c*nt.

c'mon...no need for that.

You should be ashamed.
Oh please. Democrats are NEVER good people. They are arguably not people at all.

Michelle Big Moo obama is the one who should be fat shamed. She can't even find her ****, it's hiding behind her dick and balls.

The hybrid creature was bovine porcine and SNL shames Huckabee Sanders! Wow. They need a rerun.

You're better than this.

And when you can't tell the difference between them and yourself any longer????
It's never been easier to tell the difference.

You know, though "fat shaming" is in poor taste, the majority of folks who are noticeably overweight bring such things upon themselves for the reality is that "eating right" and exercising so as not to become overweight is beyond the capacity of very few people who've adopted the "see-food" diet.

One, of course, isn't required to "eat right" and exercise, but if one does not, one will become overweight; thus one should not take umbrage when others merely note the fact that one is obese because such remarks are not insults but rather statements of observed reality. It is no more an insult to call an obese person fat than it is to call a white person white. Notions that such remarks are insults is one of the few truly "snowflake" attitudes that pervades American society.

People who are inclined to be ashamed about their corpulence should try moving. Doing so will almost certainly garner them all sorts of comments that should make them feel good.
Oh, Malarky!

I dont care so much if I gain weight if I enjoy my food, but I have adjusted my diet and lost 26 pounds, then BOOM, I hit a wall I cannot get under. Not that it is a big deal, I handle my weight well and do a job now that most people cannot do. Every day when I get off of work I am drenched in sweat and my body aching.

My eating habits have not changed and guess what? I STILL HAVE NOT LOST weight!

The digestive system is more complex than simply calories go in and weight goes out. As you lose weight your body thinks it is in a time of famine and then tries to store as much fat as it can. The digestion system is still not well understood and scientists have no clue what cause Metabolic Syndrome X even today.

Some people keep their weight down effortlessly and some have to struggle to do it. Some struggle to PUT ON WEIGHT, believe it or not.

So could all the self-righteous FFs just STFU and stop running on about what they do not understand?

Weight loss - Wikipedia
Weight gain has been associated with excessive consumption of fats, (added) sugars, refined carbohydrates in general, and alcohol consumption.[citation needed] Depression, stress or boredom may also contribute to weight increase,[citation needed] and in these cases, individuals are advised to seek medical help. A 2010 study found that dieters who got a full night's sleep lost more than twice as much fat as sleep-deprived dieters.[23][24]

Though hypothesized that supplementation of vitamin D may help, studies do not support this.[25] The majority of dieters regain weight over the long term.[26]

TheOldSchool is a very wicked man who will go to hell for what he said about Sarah, unless he repents. But I hope he doesn't, because I will enjoy watching him burn.

:lmao: Old scum, calls its self "good" while willing to take away other peoples freedom of choice to not like it.

Gaal'well, a lot of people are typical presumptuous assholes who ignore reality.

I have a pretty good idea how it happens for most overweight people.
The most common causes obesity are....wait for it.....

OVEREATING AND INACTIVITY

Thus, as I said, most people who are overweight bring that circumstance upon themselves; therefore, if they don't like the effects of being overweight, they can do something about it, namely "eat right" and move.

Michelle Big Moo

The hybrid creature was bovine porcine and SNL shames Huckabee Sanders! Wow. They need a rerun.

See TheOldSchool ; do you want to sound like that?
Ask which of us supports segregation.

I don't think so; you both sound like jerks. That is the point; nobody cares what the village idiot thinks of anything...he's just known as the village idiot. Tipsy lost her way a long time ago and can you imagine what type of train wreck her real life is? Why seek to copy that behavior that drives everyone away?

You should be ashamed.

You're better than this.

Can I weigh in on this?

This could well be the most important time in our lives to be heard, loud and clear. Its trump who took us down to the gutter. Decent people are mortified at what he is on every level, in every way and there are plenty of times when my own language is pretty bad. And I have zero respect for Sarah Huckabee.

But that word really grinds at me. To me, it's the female equivalent of the N word. It's what I expect to read from Tipsycatlover koshergrl SassyIrishLass as well as certain lowest of the low.

Just my feeling about it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You're better than this.

Can I weigh in on this?

This could well be the most important time in our lives to be heard, loud and clear. Its trump who took us down to the gutter. Decent people are mortified at what he is on every level, in every way and there are plenty of times when my own language is pretty bad. And I have zero respect for Sarah Huckabee.

But that word really grinds at me. To me, it's the female equivalent of the N word. It's what I expect to read from Tipsycatlover koshergrl SassyIrishLass as well as certain lowest of the low.

Just my feeling about it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Oh fine I'll stop it. But I still reserve the right to use it to describe the 3 posters you mentioned above.

Forum List

Back