'SNL' fat shames Sarah Huckabee Sanders

It's an act of someone mentally limited to call a woman you haven't met, will not meet, and likely will not ever meet anyone who will ever meet her a name like that.
You should be ashamed.
She is in a position to aid a monster in stealing rights and freedoms from good people, and is embracing the role. I'll call her whatever the hell I want.

Calling a woman a "c*nt"....sounds like something a monster like Donald Trump would say; doesn't it?
O
Sure you want to join that league of characters (or lack of character)?

You're better than this.
Being "better than this" led to electing a lunatic

The fact is that in a democracy, you sometimes lose. Regardless of that fact (the election is over and the other one doesn't start for quite a while), calling a woman a "c*nt" changes the battle field how exactly? Except to lower the bar of civility even further.
What bar of civility? Monsters have taken control of the country. You can hand out flowers if you want. But somebody has to treat them like the monsters they are.

And you think you're the guy to do that?
HAHAHAHAHA!

To be fair, Sarah Huckabee is an evil c*nt.
You left out fat.
You're slipping in your democrat rudeness.
Please, Donnie has called half of the women in America fat, ugly, slobs, pigs, ***** etc etc etc.
So that makes it OK for SNL or anyone to be so rude?

I don't know...does it?
Why you asking me? I didn't present the rationale.

To be fair, Sarah Huckabee is an evil c*nt.
You left out fat.
Please, Donnie has called half of the women in America fat, ugly, slobs, pigs, ***** etc etc etc.

I don't know...does it?

Your opinion please...unless you have to clear it through someone else.

Michelle Big Moo

The hybrid creature was bovine porcine and SNL shames Huckabee Sanders! Wow. They need a rerun.

See TheOldSchool ; do you want to sound like that?
Ask which of us supports segregation.

I don't think so; you both sound like jerks. That is the point; nobody cares what the village idiot thinks of anything...he's just known as the village idiot. Tipsy lost her way a long time ago and can you imagine what type of train wreck her real life is? Why seek to copy that behavior that drives everyone away?
My goodness. My real life is just fine. Likely better than yours.

Michelle Big Moo

The hybrid creature was bovine porcine and SNL shames Huckabee Sanders! Wow. They need a rerun.

See TheOldSchool ; do you want to sound like that?
Ask which of us supports segregation.

I don't think so; you both sound like jerks. That is the point; nobody cares what the village idiot thinks of anything...he's just known as the village idiot. Tipsy lost her way a long time ago and can you imagine what type of train wreck her real life is? Why seek to copy that behavior that drives everyone away?
My goodness. My real life is just fine. Likely better than yours.
:funnyface:

Disgusting. As they have been treating all of Trumps administration with their skits. Ironic too, since these bullies have a star in Melissa McCarthy who wasn't exactly confused with an anorexic, and whos star power was so bright it cost Columbia Pictures hundreds of millions of dollars when they re-made Ghostbusters.

The usual parasites profiting off of someone elses fame.

There’s really not a polite way to say this but the folks over at "Saturday Night Live" are a bunch of pompous, low-rent, intergluteal clefts.

I came to that conclusion after watching “actress” Aidy Bryant’s absurd parody of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, President Trump’s deputy press secretary.

“My father is Mike Huckabee,” Bryant’s character said. “My mother is a big Southern hamburger.”

Throughout the sketch, Ms. Bryant devoured an apple.

Ms. Sanders, the daughter of former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, was fat-shamed.

It was ugly – even by NBC’s low standards.

“You guys were mean about Huckabee Sanders,” CNN’s Chris Cuomo said. “You were fat-shaming her. You were talking about how she looks and what she wears. I thought that it was mean, not funny.”

I never thought I’d see the day when CNN defended any member of the Trump administration.

Deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks during the daily briefing at the White House in Washington, Wednesday, May 10, 2017 (AP Photo)

There’s really not a polite way to say this but the folks over at "Saturday Night Live" are a bunch of pompous, low-rent, intergluteal clefts.

I came to that conclusion after watching “actress” Aidy Bryant’s absurd parody of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, President Trump’s deputy press secretary.

“My father is Mike Huckabee,” Bryant’s character said. “My mother is a big Southern hamburger.”

Ms. Sanders, the daughter of former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, was fat-shamed.

“You guys were mean about Huckabee Sanders,” CNN’s Chris Cuomo said. “You were fat-shaming her. You were talking about how she looks and what she wears. I thought that it was mean, not funny.”

I never thought I’d see the day when CNN defended any member of the Trump administration.

"I've known Sarah for years. She's a cute curvy girl who is beautiful and really smart and is killing it every time she gets into the podium in the White House briefing room.”

“They had her eating,” Cuomo said. “I thought it was in poor taste.”

Let me see if I can illustrate the distastefulness of SNL’s sketch.

Imagine SNL performing a sketch about former First Lady Michelle Obama’s initiatives to encourage kids to eat healthier food.

Imagine Tyler Perry portraying Mrs. Obama as she scarfed down a cheeseburger and French fries during the parody press conference.

I have no doubt had that happened, NBC would have been forced to cancel SNL and the actors would have been blacklisted.

Penny Young Nance, the chief executive officer of Concerned Women for America, told me NBC crossed a line.

“I was so offended by that portrayal,” she said. ‘NBC treated her so much more irreverently than they ever would have treated a female leader from the left.”
Well, Sarah is fat.

Disgusting. As they have been treating all of Trumps administration with their skits. Ironic too, since these bullies have a star in Melissa McCarthy who wasn't exactly confused with an anorexic, and whos star power was so bright it cost Columbia Pictures hundreds of millions of dollars when they re-made Ghostbusters.

Deputy White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders speaks during the daily briefing at the White House in Washington, Wednesday, May 10, 2017 (AP Photo)

"I've known Sarah for years. She's a cute curvy girl who is beautiful and really smart and is killing it every time she gets into the podium in the White House briefing room.”

Imagine SNL performing a sketch about former First Lady Michelle Obama’s initiatives to encourage kids to eat healthier food.

Imagine Tyler Perry portraying Mrs. Obama as she scarfed down a cheeseburger and French fries during the parody press conference.

I have no doubt had that happened, NBC would have been forced to cancel SNL and the actors would have been blacklisted.

Penny Young Nance, the chief executive officer of Concerned Women for America, told me NBC crossed a line.

“I was so offended by that portrayal,” she said. ‘NBC treated her so much more irreverently than they ever would have treated a female leader from the left.”
Well, Sarah is fat.
Not nearly as fat as some of those making fun of her. As a Christian, she is likely happier and more satisfied with her life than any of those on that show.

You left out fat.

I don't know...does it?

Your opinion please...unless you have to clear it through someone else.
Defending bad things with other bad things is illogical. No opinion required.

Well, SNL's "Sean Spicer" is short and chubby, and I wouldn't say he is either in real life. I don't really think Sarah Huckabee Sanders is fat either, but I could totally imagine her drinking canned beer next to a trailer with a Southern flag.

What a two-faced little whiny bitch you are when the pile of excrement in the white house insulted everyone that disagreed with him you pull this comment out of your *ss!
Go kneel in front of him like you do and take what he gives you.
Hypocritical whiny bitch.

Well, Sarah is fat.
Not nearly as fat as some of those making fun of her. As a Christian, she is likely happier and more satisfied with her life than any of those on that show.
"As a Christian" she wouldn`t be working for Trump unless she believes Jesus is cool with mocking the handicapped and bragging about sexual assault. Gandhi was correct when he said Christians suck. She would be exhibit A
A quote by Mahatma Gandhi

Well, Sarah is fat.
"As a Christian" she wouldn`t be working for Trump unless she believes Jesus is cool with mocking the handicapped and bragging about sexual assault. Gandhi was correct when he said Christians suck. She would be exhibit A
A quote by Mahatma Gandhi
And you made that judgment all by yourself, did you?

Forum List

Back