SNF: Cowboys @ Packers

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Hey guise, I think the Pack is gonna' win this one. They're already up 28-0 just before the half so the only question is:

No disrespect to Dallas fans but, what Cowboy player or coach will have an on field meltdown first? :lol:

this one was over before it started. Dallas is on national television at least two more times I think. I wonder if it will stay that way.

Dallas has 87 total yards of Offense, how pathetic is that? At least they didn't take Randy Moss off waivers.

F.G. good. 38-7 Pack.

Advice to Jerry Jones.
Rent the movie 'Invincible' and watch it numerous times.
For those who haven't seen the movie, fire the coach and hold open tryouts.

Dallas has 87 total yards of Offense, how pathetic is that? At least they didn't take Randy Moss off waivers.

F.G. good. 38-7 Pack.

You know......I've been a Cowboys fan since 1972, when I lived with my aunt and uncle. I've been through the good years, and I've been through the bad ones.

Wanna know how the Cowboys can start winning games? Get rid of that waste of a Dallas uniform known as the idiot Kitna.

He stinks on ice.

Will this finally be the end of the Cowboys in Prime Time?

How many times do we have to watch this 1-7 team get their butts kicked? Maybe they can blackout the Thanksgiving game

How many times do we have to watch this 1-7 team get their butts kicked? Maybe they can blackout the Thanksgiving game

Being an Eagles fan since 1966, I'll never tire of seeing their butts gettin' kicked. :cool:

Cowboys fire Wade Phillips. All the NFL analysts lobbying for him to stay the rest of the season obviously didn't work:

NFL.com news: Phillips fired as Cowboys make mid-season coaching change
The Dallas Cowboys have fired coach Wade Phillips and promoted offensive coordinator Jason Garrett to take his place, NFL Network's Michael Lombardi confirms.
Team owner-general manager Jerry Jones reportedly decided enough was enough Monday, following a 45-7 loss to the Green Bay Packers the night before. It was the Cowboys' fifth straight loss, dropping them to 1-7.
This is their worst season since 1989 and among the worst in franchise history by record alone. Realistically, it's the low point considering Dallas was coming off a division title and a playoff win, and was expected to contend for the Super Bowl that'll be held at Cowboys Stadium.

at least 3 more I think.

at least 3 more I think.

The 1-7 Cowboys are without a doubt the worst team in football right now. Even the 0-8 Bills have ten times the heart of the Cowboys

at least 3 more I think.

The 1-7 Cowboys are without a doubt the worst team in football right now. Even the 0-8 Bills have ten times the heart of the Cowboys

I think the heart part will change now that Phillips is gone.

Forum List

Back