Smithsonian: How to Talk with Evangelicals about Evolution

I already knew you were functionally illiterate, but sometimes you still amaze me with your complete inability to read and understand words.
Here's the full quote that you deliberately mangled so that you could pretend to "answer" something it didn't say, but that you preferred to what it ACTUALLY said:Oh, so Smithsonian Magazine forced you to come to this message board and start a thread about how "brilliantly" you were going to "destroy" evangelical Christians by explaining something they 1) already know about, and 2) don't care about in regards to their religious beliefs, because it doesn't affect them in the slightest?

It is obvious to anyone who is not Fart Fun and who can therefore comprehend the English language that the "they" I was speaking of was Christians, not the people you slavishly worship as your heroes because you mistakenly think that adoring them will somehow convey their intelligence to you by some sort of fanboy osmosis.

Christians are already well aware of evolutionary theory, contrary to the apparent belief of your spiritual boyfriend, Abu. Christians also don't give a damn about evolutionary theory in regards to their religious beliefs, because evolution is irrelevant to Christianity, also contrary to the apparent belief of your boyfriend, Abu.

I find it heartwarming that you could find a soulmate of the same intellectual caliber as you on this message board, and I wish you and Abu many happy years of babbling mindlessly at each other and pinning clippings from Smithsonian to your walls together.
One can be an evangelical and believe in evolution, Just like Pat Robertson now acknowledges 'Million of Years old."

Religious doctrines change, or most do. The most indoctrinated just get to be funnier and Funnier.
Even the Saudis are lightening up a bit.
`

2) The genetic structure of even the simplest life form on Earth contains a complex code equivalent to 1,000 encyclopedias worth of information. Christians believe that coded information that complex requires an intelligent being to code it. Atheists believe that non-intelligent natural forces can create it randomly.
Best study what Christians and atheists truly believe and don't believe.

One can be an evangelical and believe in evolution, Just like Pat Robertson now acknowledges 'Million of Years old."

Religious doctrines change, or most do. The most indoctrinated just get to be funnier and Funnier.
`
Yup.
Religious doctrine changes to keep the tithings and donations coming in.

Of course, Faith is nothing more then believing in made up shit with no proof.
So yes, there are plenty of people who believe in made up shit.
Do you honestly believe we could understand how the entity called God created the universe if He chose to explain to us the scientific details? We barely have a grasp of quantum mechanics and the creation of the universe or the many universes probably involves physics far beyond that which we comprehend today.

Plus if God did tell us how to create a universe you can bet we would take some of that knowledge and use it to develop weapons that we would employ to destroy ourselves and possibly this planet if not the entire solar system or maybe even the galaxy.

We lack the maturity to handle the processes involved in creating a universe.

Vladimir Putin's nuclear tsunami: It's called Poseidon - a giant torpedo that could travel thousands of miles undetected before swamping cities with radioactive waves. No wonder fears over the Russian threat are growing, writes TOM LEONARD​

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Do you honestly believe we could understand how the entity called God created the universe if He chose to explain to us the scientific details? We barely have a grasp of quantum mechanics and the creation of the universe or the many universes probably involves physics far beyond that which we comprehend today.

Plus if God did tell us how to create a universe you can bet we would take some of that knowledge and use it to develop weapons that we would employ to destroy ourselves and possibly this planet if not the entire solar system or maybe even the galaxy.

We lack the maturity to handle the processes involved in creating a universe.

Vladimir Putin's nuclear tsunami: It's called Poseidon - a giant torpedo that could travel thousands of miles undetected before swamping cities with radioactive waves. No wonder fears over the Russian threat are growing, writes TOM LEONARD​

Are you saying God has trouble communicating ?

`
I bet you really believe the bullshit you peddle. I am not saying you are stupid.....you simply have bad luck when it comes to logical thinking.
You are a tornado of bullshit and refuse to "die out"......SMH

Of course, Faith is nothing more then believing in made up shit with no proof.
So yes, there are plenty of people who believe in made up shit.
Why do you care?

Is Satan offering a bounty on fallen Christians?

I bet you really believe the bullshit you peddle. I am not saying you are stupid.....you simply have bad luck when it comes to logical thinking.
You are a tornado of bullshit and refuse to "die out"......SMH
Yet you can't eke out a single argument to support your crybabying.

Forum List

Back