Smirnoff jumps on the Woke bandwagon.

/---/ I stopped watching NFL when Johnny Unitas retired. Hope that clears it up for you.
johnny-unitas-baltimore-colts-autographed-2000-topps-archives-1970-reprint-number-180-psa-authenticated-10-card_pi5250000_altimages_ff_5250354-6db3f3c1ec152e6208e7alt1_full.jpg
Too bad you quit watching, he was not even the Colts best quarterback.

Well, the monkey never learns. They must have missed the news about Bud Light.
Another beverage company, this time vodka retailer Smirnoff, appears to have hired a trans woman and drag queen as one of its paid partners in recent weeks.

Several recent Instagram posts from drag queen and trans woman "Maxine LaQueene" featured the official "Paid Partnership with Smirnoff" tags, denoting that the major liquor retailer has hired the biological male for promotional material.

In addition to being a promoter of drag and transgenderism, LaQueene is an outspoken LGBTQ activist who had recently been removed from the Texas state capitol building by police for disrupting a legislature vote on a trans bill.

In case anyone was curious about what a Maxine LaQueef looked like, here it is...

Another beverage company, this time vodka retailer Smirnoff, appears to have hired a trans woman and drag queen as one of its paid partners in recent weeks.

Several recent Instagram posts from drag queen and trans woman "Maxine LaQueene" featured the official "Paid Partnership with Smirnoff" tags, denoting that the major liquor retailer has hired the biological male for promotional material.

In addition to being a promoter of drag and transgenderism, LaQueene is an outspoken LGBTQ activist who had recently been removed from the Texas state capitol building by police for disrupting a legislature vote on a trans bill.

Tbe owners of Smurnoff must be a Democrat.

Only a Democrat would see Bud Light losing their ass and decide they want to join in.

Tbe owners of Smurnoff must be a Democrat.
It's owned by a British conglomerate .
Diageo with HQ in London , God's favourite trading post .
A main weapon in our successful campaign to reduce the local US species to being dumb , deaf and blind .

We allow a plant in Texas to manufacture under license and we naturally use america as a useful dumping ground for sub standard ingredients .
They never notice .

Last edited:

I don't care who any company hires to say "this is a good product and you should buy it". Whatever. I only cared about the Bud Light crap bc that idiot Mulvaney said he was at "365 days of girlhood" and then put on an absolute mockery of women, including black elbow-gloves (um...outside of Buckingham Palace who wears gloves like that anymore?) and riffing that none of us know what March Madness is. People call it "womenface" and they're right.

I don't drink alcohol, but if I did, I would drink Smirnoff and Bud Light. I would do it to TRIGGER you HOMO and TRANSGENDERPhobes.
You all need to get a life. They don't undress you with their eyes :smoochEE:. They wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot cattle prod even if you begged them. :abgg2q.jpg:

DRAG QUEENS ARE A THREAT TO NO ONE.

Great article, I liked the pictures.

I don't care who any company hires to say "this is a good product and you should buy it". Whatever. I only cared about the Bud Light crap bc that idiot Mulvaney said he was at "365 days of girlhood" and then put on an absolute mockery of women, including black elbow-gloves (um...outside of Buckingham Palace who wears gloves like that anymore?) and riffing that none of us know what March Madness is. People call it "womenface" and they're right.
Mulvaney is a female. Use pronouns her or she. SS92, Mulvaney triggers you. Wow, just wow :smoochEE:

I liked this article so much. Very colorful graphics.

Mulvaney is a female. Use pronouns her or she. SS92, Mulvaney triggers you. Wow, just wow :smoochEE:

I liked this article so much. Very colorful graphics.

Mulvaney has a "bulge", self-disclosed. Therefore not a female. Therefore he can request pronouns and I can refuse.

Mulvaney has a "bulge", self-disclosed. Therefore not a female. Therefore he can request pronouns and I can refuse.
Honestly, I don't like to embarrass people, but for you, I will make an exception...

Dylan Mulvaney (born December 29, 1996) is an American actress, comedian, and TikTok personality.[1] Mulvaney is known for detailing her[a] gender transition in daily videos on the social media platform TikTok since early 2022. In October 2022, Mulvaney spoke with U.S. President Joe Biden at the White House about transgender rights.

As of April 2023, Mulvaney has more than 10 million followers

Honestly, I don't like to embarrass people, but for you, I will make an exception...

Dylan Mulvaney (born December 29, 1996) is an American actress, comedian, and TikTok personality.[1] Mulvaney is known for detailing her[a] gender transition in daily videos on the social media platform TikTok since early 2022. In October 2022, Mulvaney spoke with U.S. President Joe Biden at the White House about transgender rights.

Would you eat her him out?

Mulvaney has a penis and testicles.

Females don't have those. Sorry, biology is biology.

I don't drink alcohol, but if I did, I would drink Smirnoff and Bud Light. I would do it to TRIGGER you HOMO and TRANSGENDERPhobes.
You all need to get a life. They don't undress you with their eyes :smoochEE:. They wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot cattle prod even if you begged them. :abgg2q.jpg:

DRAG QUEENS ARE A THREAT TO NO ONE.
They are an abomination saith the Lord .

Kill them . Then you .
Keep the world neat, simple and tidy, is my motto.

Next please .
Fat porkers perhaps . And Dolly Parton .

He’s a man who has adopted some female characteristics and dress, but he is still a biological male. You libs have gone nuts. Next thing you know, you’ll have a strapping 6’2 young man claiming to be a female and competing against women in sporting events.

Forum List

Back