Smirnoff jumps on the Woke bandwagon.

sure, you keep telling yourself that :abgg2q.jpg:
So why do you think people are boycotting Bud since the ad came out? There was a photo of Fenway Park* where people chose to wait in a long line to buy some other beer rather than walk straight up to the Bud counter, which was empty.

*I believe Fenway is Boston’s park - a liberal city. If even the liberals are refusing to go along with this ridiculous wokeness, you know Bud is in trouble.

Is woke / leftism a communicable disease?

It appears to spread among commercial brands whose purveyors decide that spectacular fails can be repeated by making the same grotesquely bad marketing choices.

Male lemmings pretending to be females hurling themselves off cliffs.

I don't care who any company hires to say "this is a good product and you should buy it". Whatever. I only cared about the Bud Light crap bc that idiot Mulvaney said he was at "365 days of girlhood" and then put on an absolute mockery of women, including black elbow-gloves (um...outside of Buckingham Palace who wears gloves like that anymore?) and riffing that none of us know what March Madness is. People call it "womenface" and they're right.
/---/ The elbow gloves hides his arm hair so he doesn't have to shave them.

Well, the monkey never learns. They must have missed the news about Bud Light.
Another beverage company, this time vodka retailer Smirnoff, appears to have hired a trans woman and drag queen as one of its paid partners in recent weeks.

Several recent Instagram posts from drag queen and trans woman "Maxine LaQueene" featured the official "Paid Partnership with Smirnoff" tags, denoting that the major liquor retailer has hired the biological male for promotional material.

In addition to being a promoter of drag and transgenderism, LaQueene is an outspoken LGBTQ activist who had recently been removed from the Texas state capitol building by police for disrupting a legislature vote on a trans bill.
man........i bet you can really hear loud pounding over the grave of peter smirnoff about now

I just had a thought about not only arm hair, but chest hair....on a "woman"

GEEZ
folks here is what we can do.......we conservs need to make a national list of the top 20 woke companies and boycott the easy ones of anything they make

who are the top 20 woke moronic companies???....let's get the fuck going on this.................beer or any consumable should never be political...................you pizz off half your revenue.......DDDUUUUUHHHHH

folks here is what we can do.......we conservs need to make a national list of the top 20 woke companies and boycott the easy ones of anything they make

who are the top 20 woke moronic companies???....let's get the fuck going on this.................beer or any consumable should never be political...................you pizz off half your revenue.......DDDUUUUUHHHHH
I would not be at all surprised if this is not a net gain for Bud light. Geeze, Bud light is a, if not the, major topic on almost all the conservative internet forums and prominent all over the RWNM. Millions and millions in free advertising. Probably work out the same as when conservatives shut down the NFL.

I would not be at all surprised if this is not a net gain for Bud light. Geeze, Bud light is a, if not the, major topic on almost all the conservative internet forums and prominent all over the RWNM. Millions and millions in free advertising. Probably work out the same as when conservatives shut down the NFL.
comparing nfl with beer....lol.............like gillette...boycott completely............so easy to switch

remember the chicken stand debacle with the queers?.LOLOLOLOL

the chicken shack is numero uno now.....lol...they are closed on sundays too......lololol

We always have to "calm down". Always forced to sift thru a never-ending onslaught of LW BS designed to weaken and destroy America. Leve the kids alone you sick busturds.
we always knew it....from educators especially...these people have a serious mental problem with minors...look at the shower with his daughter kook in the wh

comparing nfl with beer....lol.............like gillette...boycott completely............so easy to switch

remember the chicken stand debacle with the queers?.LOLOLOLOL

the chicken shack is numero uno now.....lol...they are closed on sundays too......lololol
Actually kinda proves my point, or at least more evidence, ChikFila was boycotted and still too busy to get through the drive thru in less than half an hour.

I don't drink alcohol, but if I did, I would drink Smirnoff and Bud Light. I would do it to TRIGGER you HOMO and TRANSGENDERPhobes.
You all need to get a life. They don't undress you with their eyes :smoochEE:. They wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot cattle prod even if you begged them. :abgg2q.jpg:

DRAG QUEENS ARE A THREAT TO NO ONE.

Great article, I liked the pictures.

You're so easy.

Honey, that would be hard for me to do. I don't buy anything that advertises on MSM already, so it would mean nothing to me to boycott them. I already do and have for a decade now.

Exactly! How stupid can these leftists be? They see what happened when Bud pulled this crap - a big loss in sales and market value - and so they decide to do the same thing?! Unbelievable.
I have a theory they're eschewing profits to push an agenda.

I get it now.

This is Big Brother getting you sheep to quit drinking all together.

Each week a new booze maker will get you mad at them and BOOM none of you have anything left to drink soon.
Maybe you libs that have to call in professional help to change a lightbulb might have a problem there... but the rest of us... we'll just make our own.

Forum List

Back