Smirnoff jumps on the Woke bandwagon.

Cheap, expensive, with vodka it doesn't matter. It all tastes the same and its only purpose is to get you loaded.

So you might put your politics aside and save a few bucks and buy the cheap shit.

Maybe you libs that have to call in professional help to change a lightbulb might have a problem there... but the rest of us... we'll just make our own.

Since I am not a hate filled moron like you, it is not really an issue.

Cheap, expensive, with vodka it doesn't matter. It all tastes the same and its only purpose is to get you loaded.

So you might put your politics aside and save a few bucks and buy the cheap shit.
Agree for the most part. I was a bartender for many years in my youth and it always amused me when people requested top shelf vodka in their mixed drinks with multiple fruit juices, flavored liqours, etc..
Were I to order a vodka martini however (and I wouldn't), I might order something a step or two above Banker's Club.

Well, the monkey never learns. They must have missed the news about Bud Light.
Another beverage company, this time vodka retailer Smirnoff, appears to have hired a trans woman and drag queen as one of its paid partners in recent weeks.

Several recent Instagram posts from drag queen and trans woman "Maxine LaQueene" featured the official "Paid Partnership with Smirnoff" tags, denoting that the major liquor retailer has hired the biological male for promotional material.

In addition to being a promoter of drag and transgenderism, LaQueene is an outspoken LGBTQ activist who had recently been removed from the Texas state capitol building by police for disrupting a legislature vote on a trans bill.
You conservotards are sure easily triggered!
I'd hate to have to see you all under REAL stress in crisis.
Hell, you whined like you were being tortured a few years ago just because you were asked to wear face masks and get a shot.
We've sure created a culture of PUSSIES in what USED to be conservatism.

You conservotards are sure easily triggered!
I'd hate to have to see you all under REAL stress in crisis.
Hell, you whined like you were being tortured a few years ago just because you were asked to wear face masks and get a shot.
We've sure created a culture of PUSSIES in what USED to be conservatism.
/——/ So you’re OK with putting Aunt Jemima back on the bottle of syrup?
1683919903682.png

Maybe you libs that have to call in professional help to change a lightbulb might have a problem there... but the rest of us... we'll just make our own.

I ain't never known an American to make vodka at home. :dunno:

Another beverage company, this time vodka retailer Smirnoff, appears to have hired a trans woman and drag queen as one of its paid partners in recent weeks.

Several recent Instagram posts from drag queen and trans woman "Maxine LaQueene" featured the official "Paid Partnership with Smirnoff" tags, denoting that the major liquor retailer has hired the biological male for promotional material.

In addition to being a promoter of drag and transgenderism, LaQueene is an outspoken LGBTQ activist who had recently been removed from the Texas state capitol building by police for disrupting a legislature vote on a trans bill.
The back of and Absolute Vodka bottle

Screenshot_20230726-071919.jpg

Buy the cheap stuff that is filtered a few times.

Sort of see where Smirnoff is coming from here. Normative people prefer Crown Russe vodka, reasonably priced at $9.89 a handle. You'd have to be confused about your gender and God knows what else to pay $28.09 for the same size of Smirnoff.

Sort of see where Smirnoff is coming from here. Normative people prefer Crown Russe vodka, reasonably priced at $9.89 a handle. You'd have to be confused about your gender and God knows what else to pay $28.09 for the same size of Smirnoff.
Smirnoff is now just classed as the Budweiser of Vodka in the UK, plenty of other brands outrank it.

Funny, in another thread there is news of Anheuser-Busch cutting it's workforce. Not cutting mgmt, but the line workers.

Now you want to do that again? The management, especially the upper management, does not get laid-off. The workers get laid off. No bonuses or big checks, just a trip to the Unemployment Office because some people were offended.

Somehow I can never seem to participate in these boycotts. Everytime one of these things kick off, there's a call to boycott a product that I don't use...

Funny, in another thread there is news of Anheuser-Busch cutting it's workforce. Not cutting mgmt, but the line workers.

Now you want to do that again? The management, especially the upper management, does not get laid-off. The workers get laid off. No bonuses or big checks, just a trip to the Unemployment Office because some people were offended.
That decision falls in the lap of the mgmt. Yet another reason not to support the company. People have free will to decide where to spend their money. It's not the customers responsibility to keep A-Bs line workers employed, nor is it the publics decision as to who gets let go. Trying to guilt trip people into supporting a company whose values are In opposition to their own; is a waste of time...

That decision falls in the lap of the mgmt. Yet another reason not to support the company. People have free will to decide where to spend their money. It's not the customers responsibility to keep A-Bs line workers employed, nor is it the publics decision as to who gets let go. Trying to guilt trip people into supporting a company whose values are In opposition to their own; is a waste of time...

I am not guilt tripping anyone. I just find it amusing that so many people cheered A-B losing money, and now think it is a tragedy that so many people are being laidoff.

The company denies any such partnership but don't let the facts get in your way.

Forum List

Back