Smart Democrats Should Be Worried

Romney had been running on a platform of.......We gave Obama a chance and he failed
That tactic had no legs and Romney fell further back in the race

With the selection of Ryan, Romney is embracing extreme rightwing economic ideology. He is firmly abandoning the middle class in favor of supply side solution to our economy

Double down on Trickle Down
Exactly! :clap2:

Romney had been running on a platform of.......We gave Obama a chance and he failed
That tactic had no legs and Romney fell further back in the race

With the selection of Ryan, Romney is embracing extreme rightwing economic ideology. He is firmly abandoning the middle class in favor of supply side solution to our economy

Double down on Trickle Down

Is there anyone who believes the federal budget is not out of control? Is there anyone more associated with fiscal restraint than Ryan?
Obama is a failure. This is why he is running on name calling (Romneyhood) and lies (Romney killed my wife), rather than on his "signature" achievements of health care reform, the stimulus, and the takeover of GM and Chrysler. Oh and also his failed war in Afghanistan and failed peace in Iraq.
WHAT lie did Obama tell? WHO has stated that Obama killed anyone's wife? WHEN did it happen?

Like the man said...you people are doubling down on trickle down.

*SMH*

Well it does sound like the democrats posting here are not worried.

not at all maybe the Ryan threads will stop because hes a non factor. Hes sooo not helping Romney u can tell by the 10 or so threads about how much he sucks.

It's the hot topic. Chik-Fil-A was the hot topic a few weeks ago. Now there is just one lone thread that goes on and on.

There is zero reason for any Democrat to give the VP nomination of the opposition party more or less attention than any other member of the opposition party. Palin was the exception, of course, because the GOP played her up so hard. And she was slapped down harder by Katie Couric of all people. If Tim Russert had gotten a chance at her, we may have had our first live-TV suicide.
Damn skippy! He would have ripped her to threads in moments. With just simple, earnest, questions. Nothing more.

I miss Russert. The death of him was the death of the last true journalist on da teevee in modern day world. All the rest can go eat it for all I care.

*sigh*

Hey no worries here since I can remember..................

Its pretty fundementally simple.

Item: McCain lost most of the swing states by 5 points or less back in 2008, and that was with an economic crash AND McCain being the worst candidate in the last 100 years for the GOP.

Item: No incumbent has ever won in a general election in over 6 decades when under 50% even with a decent economy. Obama has been under 50% for well over a year and the economy is in the shitter.

Item: Been to a gas pump lately?

Item: 42 straight months of unemplyment over 8%

Item: US National Debt up 5 trillion in the past 4 years

Item: Majority hate Obamacare

So what are the Dums hanging their hats on exactly? That Romney will lose because he's a bit stiff?

OK

If this doesnt feel like 1979, dont know what does s0ns........and all the k00ks talked about back then was how Reagan had zero chance!!! In August of that election year, Carter was up by a few points. We all know how that turned out!!!:coffee:
So tell me Spruce, If Obama's doing so badly...why hasn't Mittens done better in the polls? Why has he been spending twice the amount that the Obama campaign is spending to maintain a steady second place? Why isn't he leaps and bounds ahead of Obama?

Hmmmmmm.......!?!?!???

Item: McCain lost most of the swing states by 5 points or less back in 2008, and that was with an economic crash AND McCain being the worst candidate in the last 100 years for the GOP.

Item: No incumbent has ever won in a general election in over 6 decades when under 50% even with a decent economy. Obama has been under 50% for well over a year and the economy is in the shitter.

So what are the Dums hanging their hats on exactly? That Romney will lose because he's a bit stiff?

OK

If this doesnt feel like 1979, dont know what does s0ns........and all the k00ks talked about back then was how Reagan had zero chance!!! In August of that election year, Carter was up by a few points. We all know how that turned out!!!:coffee:
So tell me Spruce, If Obama's doing so badly...why hasn't Mittens done better in the polls? Why has he been spending twice the amount that the Obama campaign is spending to maintain a steady second place? Why isn't he leaps and bounds ahead of Obama?

Hmmmmmm.......!?!?!???

why hasn't Mittens done better in the polls?

Which polls? The ones of registered voters? LOL!

OK

Hmmmmmm.......!?!?!???

There were many comments in the threads dealing with oversampling.

Yet you chose to remain ignorant.

Do we applause?

As usual your ignorance and dogma prevent you from knowing the truth.

Only someone who worships the opulent and hates working Americans could hate the Kennedy family

Ted Kennedy helped MILLIONS. Eunice Kennedy Shriver helped MILLIONS.

Ted Kennedy helped leaches and parasites destroy America. He was the enemy of every hard working productive American.

Leaches and parasites?

Do you mean seniors who get Meals on Wheels?

Do you mean women who want the same classroom and athletic opportunities?

Do you mean Americans with disabilities who now have real opportunity to be a contributing member of society?

Do you mean women who now receive the best quality cancer-screening tests?

Do you mean workers who no longer lose their jobs when employees take unpaid leave for up to twelve weeks to care for a new baby (by birth, adoption, or foster care), an ill family member, or when a serious health condition makes that employee unable to work?

Do you mean American workers who now have their health insurance protected when they lose or change jobs?

Do you mean American workers who now have a law that protects the security of their health records and their privacy as patients?

Do you mean all American citizens who have enhanced security of the nation’s drinking water, food and drug supply and biological agents?

Do you mean all American citizens who now have enhanced border security that requires all travel documents be tamper resistant and machine readable, and also extends the communication between law enforcement agencies?

Do you means senior citizens who now have Medicare prescription drug coverage?

Do you mean children who now have more intense security and Amber Alerts along the nation’s roadways?

Do you mean American workers who can now get COBRA to continue their group health insurance?

Do you mean all American citizens who benefit from funding for new research in early detection of cancer, including access to clinical trials and information and the strengthening of research and cancer prevention and detection?

Yea, what a bunch of fucking leaches and parasites!!!

How did you get out of that wet paperbag we stuffed you in??? We thought it would finish you off.:eusa_whistle:

Despite your claims no one is really worried about the choice of ryan as VP.

However, you seem to be trying to tell yourself you might win now. It seems you spend a lot of time trying to convince yourself the reps will not lose. how did that work for you last presidential election?

Smart Democrats lololololol
Oloollolo
Lolll
Lolollllooolllll
Lolololllolool
Lololo
Lolol
Lolol
Lololol
Omfg
Lolollolol

This post is what goes for a smart Republican (Smug, Mendacious, Absurd, Reality challenged and Torpid of mind - SMART)

And, cocksucker you are, you responded to it.

Chirps Monica Lewinsky for the opulent...the brilliant Rabbi...:lol::lol::lol:

"People are not on unemployment for 2 years because there are no jobs. There are no jobs because people are on unemployment for 2 years."
The Rabbi

OK

Hmmmmmm.......!?!?!???

There were many comments in the threads dealing with oversampling.

Yet you chose to remain ignorant.

Do we applause?
I'm not just referring to this ONE poll smarty. I'm referring to the numbers in general. This isn't the first poll and this isn't the last. Romney has maintained a steady second place since his nomination.

Why hasn't he done better? Based on what you're espousing, Mittens should have been TROUNCING Obama. Why hasn't he done better?

USMB RWers,

I'm marking this thread for future reference.

Here's what I'm predicting this day...that Mint Raw Money will LOSE, and he will lose badly.

When this happens, all of you will make posts and threads indicating that you KNEW he was going to lose and that you never supported him because he was a RINO, you didn't trust him, he had a bad record, and blah, blah, blah

However, this thread will have been one of the many PROOFS where you were openely and vehemently defending him saying how good he is. Showing just how hypocritical you and your party really is. You just lie for the sport of it.

Mark my words.

Sincerely,
MarcATL

Smart Democrats? Sounds like an OxyMoron to moi.

This election is less about Romney and obama than it is about the direction of the country. obama intends full blown communism. Romney a rejection of communism and back to free market capitalism.

obama is betting that a majority of Americans are ready to embrace communism. He might be right.

Actually, Obama is more of a fascist than a communist.

And, cocksucker you are, you responded to it.

"cocksucker"? Now, now child, we both know you wouldn't call me that to my face and only cowards do so while hiding behind their keyboard. You are mindful of those punks, handcuffed and safely enclosed in the cage of a patrol car, who call the driver names and insult his family. In common parlance, felony stupid and a lowly punk.

No, I'd call you that to your face. If I could see it behind that cock in your mouth.

LOL, a\Rabbi, a coward, a punk and a liar. Nice resume Rabbi.

And a very interesting poll......

Rasmussen shows on yesterday's LV poll that 39% have a favorable opinion of Ryan, 25% unfavorable, 36% no opinion.

If 39% already have a good opinion of him even after seeing Granny in her wheelchair crash on the rocks below, it looks to me as if the Dems are up against a high wall if they think they can convince a large enough % of those "no opinion" folks to turn Ryan's positive into a negative.

They are either incredibly stupid or showing nothing more than an overly full sack of political bravado.

Yeah........the goofball ad's only play with the incredibly dumb. Most independents laugh at that stuff. I couldnt be happier.............the debate of Ryan and Biden will be one of the all time classic blowouts. People will get to see how fucking smart this guy Ryan is...........and think about how many fucked up misspeaks Ryan has to throw at that dummy Biden.

I think and have thought for a long time that your opinion of your intellect is inflated. Everyone but you know 92 IQ isn't bright S KooK, and calling accomplished individuals stupid only proves how little you are able to compute with only a 'power' of 92. You do know, silly, of course not - but I digress - as you age your mental acuity suffers. Sadly S. you may have already broken through the normal range (as at your best your were only three points above dull normal).

Well if and I state IF ryans plan involves the middle class paying more in taxes by ending some loopholes that is going to be a HUGE bone of contention. Im not sure if its true or not but as a voter who is truly thinking of voting for a new direction I cannot support a middle class family barely scraping by getting stuck with additional taxes when the whole mantra is huge tax cuts for everyone.

"His (Ryan's Budget) blueprint would greatly shrink the government, largely undoing the social safety net by shifting more costs onto individuals and essentially converting Medicare into a capped voucher program. It would also alter the progressive income tax system, which, like the safety net, was built through the 20th century under Republican as well as Democratic presidents."

"On Saturday, Mr. Romney’s campaign quickly circulated talking points to supporters distancing him from Mr. Ryan’s budgets, saying Mr. Romney “will be putting together his own plan.”

Link to quotes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/12/us/politics/ryan-and-his-budget-are-a-gamble-for-romney.html

Can we trust Romney to protect the middle class? I believe Romney is the quintessential plutocrat and actually believes in the failed trickle down economy theory.

Forum List

Back