Slick Willie Stainmaker Rides Again

Is Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton Trustworthy?

• Total voters
Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

kind of sad that someone who has a screen name indicating that she thinks the truth matters doesn't have a problem with Mr Clinton lying.

If the truth matters, it matters even when it doesn't help your political party.

Yeah what an asshole for trying to save his marriage after he fucked up.

Newt on the other hand gets a full pass from you for standing there and SPEWING to the American people on the evil of clintons actions while he was fucking his aide. Then he dumped yet another wife for a younger version. At least that wife wasnt in a hospital bed with cancer when he dumped her.

On what planet does lying save one's marriage?

I think billl is a good old boy, genUiiiiiiine gold old boy.... having spent years in the south at school, I have hung around with good old boys, if you haven't not, you don't really know what I mean....Broderick Crawford as the kingfish i; all the kings men, etc....boss hog...no, that barely scratches the surface....hes one of the smartest and ablest, but twisted, and as it is with all good old boys, you gotta watch'em...thats just the way it is.

A good old boy locked in to politics is in turn a polecat , carnival barker, glad hander and Elmer Gantry all rolled into one.

Hes flawed, like most humans of great gifts, he has great flaws. One of which is his use of and treatment of woman. If I have to explain it, you have not been paying attention.

And, of course, the truth issues.

Hes a politician, so I don't really hold the truth thing against him, you get what you pay for.....he was disbarred, so lets not have any nonsense on lack of substantiation etc....he lied, more than once, we all know it, hence the flaw which is kind of sad, he let his twisted use of women partly define his legacy and character.

I think his issues run deep, he doesn't respect woman, and monica is the least of it, btw.....my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I voted no as I never trusted Clowntoon.
Do some of you actually forget that you can trust no politician?

Heck even Bush let you down.

I agree. Bush did let us down.

But unlike some of the people here. Most of us don't have a problem admitting that both sides of the aisle have issues.

Where the fuck did I say I did not have a problem with Clinton lying?

It was a shitty thing to do but cheating on his wife was far worse.

You people like to pretend ONLY democrats cheat on their partners even though the facts are glaring.

Your guys suck dick in bathrooms and chase teenage boys.

Why do right wingers, who think with their pathetic excuse for a dick, want to deny Bill from getting his pipes cleaned?

So you and rdean have an open relationship where you can go aound teabagging anyone you want to?

I know... You have a Don't Ask - Don't Tell policy...

Newt on the other hand gets a full pass from you for standing there and SPEWING to the American people on the evil of clintons actions while he was fucking his aide. Then he dumped yet another wife for a younger version. At least that wife wasnt in a hospital bed with cancer when he dumped her.

This one you naive fool

OK... first i feel that anything he did with monica is he and his wife business. If hillary didn't care the was getting blow jobs then no one else should have cared either. No man that is confronted with something like that is going to tell the truth when caught with his pants down (pun intended) the first time around.

That being said i think he would lie about anything to further his political agenda.

You people like to pretend ONLY democrats cheat on their partners even though the facts are glaring.

You said you didn't have a problem with his lying when you started doing everything you could to excuse his behavior and pretend it's not a problem.

No one is pretending only Democrats cheat and lie. We aren't defending Republicans or independents who do either. Lying is lying.

One day, I hope you understand that.

Then insist your side tell the truth about their need for dick.

Apparently, your percription for Risperdal has once again expired.

I'm going to send Dr. House over with the Lithium, STAT!!

The patient is terminally stupid... Likely comes from over teabagging...

I recommend terminating life support to the remaining brain cell...

This one you naive fool

Lying doesn't save marriages. It destroys it.

If the truth matters so much, maybe you shouldn't lie to the people you love.

That is the one point many seem to fail to think of.

I think the Clintons had an agreement about sex.

Billy was allowed to do certain things per their agreement.

I've said it a million times. I don't care that Clinton got some in the Oval Office. The man has his hands on the nuclear football, I hope he is nice and relaxed. But he did lie under oath.

nuff said

You said you didn't have a problem with his lying when you started doing everything you could to excuse his behavior and pretend it's not a problem.

No one is pretending only Democrats cheat and lie. We aren't defending Republicans or independents who do either. Lying is lying.

One day, I hope you understand that.

"You said you didn't have a problem with his lying when you started doing everything you could to excuse his behavior and pretend it's not a problem."

Go get the quote where I said that.

Slick Willie is on the campaign trail again after a decade in hiding after Lieing Under Oath about his moral indescretions

1251738604_bill_monica_lg.jpg

Is there any reason to believe him now?

Bodacious ta-ta's.

Forum List

Back