Slick Willie Stainmaker Rides Again

Is Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton Trustworthy?

• Total voters
OK... first i feel that anything he did with monica is he and his wife business. If hillary didn't care the was getting blow jobs then no one else should have cared either. No man that is confronted with something like that is going to tell the truth when caught with his pants down (pun intended) the first time around.

That being said i think he would lie about anything to further his political agenda.

If some groupie wanted to show me her thongs...I admit I would be tempted. Bubba let his natural tendency get the better of him. But that has zero to do with the fact about right wingers bedding on Bill's getting a blow job.

Where the fuck did I say I did not have a problem with Clinton lying?

It was a shitty thing to do but cheating on his wife was far worse.

You people like to pretend ONLY democrats cheat on their partners even though the facts are glaring.

Your guys suck dick in bathrooms and chase teenage boys.

You said you didn't have a problem with his lying when you started doing everything you could to excuse his behavior and pretend it's not a problem.

No one is pretending only Democrats cheat and lie. We aren't defending Republicans or independents who do either. Lying is lying.

One day, I hope you understand that.

Impossible for some libs like truthdoesntmatter...

Their remaining brain cells are dedicated to motor function only...

Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

Its not in this post.

You people like to pretend ONLY democrats cheat on their partners even though the facts are glaring.

You said you didn't have a problem with his lying when you started doing everything you could to excuse his behavior and pretend it's not a problem.

No one is pretending only Democrats cheat and lie. We aren't defending Republicans or independents who do either. Lying is lying.

Hey asshole, in a thread about lying this poster lied about what I said and you swallowed it whole.

OK... first i feel that anything he did with monica is he and his wife business. If hillary didn't care the was getting blow jobs then no one else should have cared either. No man that is confronted with something like that is going to tell the truth when caught with his pants down (pun intended) the first time around.

That being said i think he would lie about anything to further his political agenda.

If he was not THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA, I'd agree.

However, I have slightly higher expectations of the individual's judgement who the American People have placed in that office.

:eusa_hand:

Sorry, but if you wanna fool around with the help, then buy a titty bar in Little Rock, and stain as many dresses as you wish.

Hey asshole, in a thread about lying this poster lied about what I said and you swallowed it whole.

You realise that had Monica swallowed it whole, we wouldn't even be questioning the issue?

"You said you didn't have a problem with his lying when you started doing everything you could to excuse his behavior and pretend it's not a problem."

Go get the quote where I said that.

You've been doing it on almost every single post you've made on this thread.

Hey douche, what does that have to do with your fucking stupidity?

No. Billy boy was never trustworthy. He still isn't.

Wouldn't it be funny if he faced justice and justice turned out to be a lifetime (and maybe an eternal afterlife?) bound to the ever aging and ever less desirable Monica Blewinsky, and if it turned out that she was even more of a fucking shrew than Shrillary?

If some groupie wanted to show me her thongs...I admit I would be tempted. Bubba let his natural tendency get the better of him. But that has zero to do with the fact about right wingers bedding on Bill's getting a blow job.

You have groupies?

Damn, no wonder the Lobotomy never took.:(

Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

Its not in this post.

Then you obviously didn't bother reading what you wrote:

This is what we call an excuse to tell us why it doesn't matter if he lied.

I have told lies before like EVERY human walking the earth.

I will lie again someday to spare someones feelings like every human being on earth.

The differance between you and me is I am honest enough to admitt this truth.

Now watch your dishonest bretheren make huge hay out of me aditting a human truth.

I have told lies before like EVERY human walking the earth.

I will lie again someday to spare someones feelings like every human being on earth.

The differance between you and me is I am honest enough to admitt this truth.

Now watch your dishonest bretheren make huge hay out of me aditting a human truth.

So the truth doesn't matter to you after all. Just when it's convenient.

Forum List

Back