Slick Willie Stainmaker Rides Again

Is Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton Trustworthy?

• Total voters
Why do right wingers, who think with their pathetic excuse for a dick, want to deny Bill from getting his pipes cleaned?

Pricelss.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enMWfQl_Qeg[/ame]

What say ye now dick tuckered

Last edited:
He was impeached. He lied right to our faces and wagged his stink finger at us....What's to discuss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw

Yeah what an asshole for trying to save his marriage after he fucked up.

Newt on the other hand gets a full pass from you for standing there and SPEWING to the American people on the evil of clintons actions while he was fucking his aide. Then he dumped yet another wife for a younger version. At least that wife wasnt in a hospital bed with cancer when he dumped her.

Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

Clinton's actions should stand on their own demerit.

Yeah because god knows you will NEVER hold your own party members to as high a standard as you do democrats.

You are free to start your own threads if you wish.

Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

Yeah because god knows you will NEVER hold your own party members to as high a standard as you do democrats.

How rich is this coming from truthdoesn'tmatter? Priceless, you just made my morning. :lol:

I voted no as I never trusted Clowntoon.
Do some of you actually forget that you can trust no politician?

Heck even Bush let you down.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol: you think oral sex in the oval orifice is high standards? doyanow? :cuckoo:

What say ye now dick tuckered

My first impression would be I wouldn't ask you out to a nice dinner.

I'm sure there's others in your milieu who appreciate your flat head as an easy repository for a can of beer.

Last edited:
What was it the "Baby Jesus" said to the townspeople when they were going to stone Mary Magdelyn to death?

Why do ya'll care so much about President Clinton's penis and where it's been?

Hmmm. That comment brought this to mind:

Shelton_C20070904.jpg

Heres a tip for you guys to remember.

Dont make sex part of your campaign against the left, your guys keep sucking dicks in bathrooms or chasing teenage male aides.

What was it the "Baby Jesus" said to the townspeople when they were going to stone Mary Magdelyn to death?

Why do ya'll care so much about President Clinton's penis and where it's been?

I don't.

Care to read the OP?

Why do you defend a confessed Liar?

Well not the humping from the pulpit. But hears lots of politics from the pulpit.

imho Any preacher that preaches politics has problems between himself and God, and I sure would not be wanting to follow his example.

Forum List

Back