Slick Willie Stainmaker Rides Again

Is Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton Trustworthy?

• Total voters
OK... first i feel that anything he did with monica is he and his wife business. If hillary didn't care the was getting blow jobs then no one else should have cared either. No man that is confronted with something like that is going to tell the truth when caught with his pants down (pun intended) the first time around.

That being said i think he would lie about anything to further his political agenda.

If he was not THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA, I'd agree.

However, I have slightly higher expectations of the individual's judgement who the American People have placed in that office.

:eusa_hand:

Sorry, but if you wanna fool around with the help, then buy a titty bar in Little Rock, and stain as many dresses as you wish.

You quite-obviously weren't old-enough to be working-for-a-living, back then....and, totally-missed the economy he gave us.​

Oh I think cons care about context, this is just one particular thread, why are you conflating this?

I personally think making excuses for the small lies just leads to larger lies...

So, anyway since you made this a wider case, lets test your "lie” outrage meter;

-Tonkin gulf?

lie, no lie, understandable lie or inconsequential lie?

- JFK was killed by a plot of collusion which included any or all of the following; mafia, cuba, russia, the gov. (cia.) other parts there in.

-an author writes a book describes her personal experiences growing up in vary harsh conditions, grinding poverty, violence etc. wins multiple awards etc. This apparently is false; she was a member of an upper middle class family who really wanted for very little.

-A PHD writes a book , an academic tome for a college press that is based on purposefully generated misleading data he created and massaged to suit his position.

- a parent, Wife Hubble whichever, ‘cheats’ on their spouse, they tell their best friends they don’t tell their partner of it because they don’t want to hurt the family etc……

-a sitting Att. gen. is running for gov.. It appears in the past several years, he has made repeated unmistakable references to his service in Vietnam. Problem- he was never in or even close to Vietnam.

Why merge it? Don't think I did, but context matters..

Me saying my wife's new haircut is nice, when in reality it sucks, is a massive difference from me saying I didn't gamble away our $100,000 savings, when in fact I did...

...interesting your examples are a nice sample of the differences. I tend to look at a lie - especially by a public servant - and survey the damage. The more impact is has on the public, the more damning it is...

Oh I think cons care about context, this is just one particular thread, why are you conflating this?

I personally think making excuses for the small lies just leads to larger lies...

So, anyway since you made this a wider case, lets test your "lie” outrage meter;

-Tonkin gulf?

- JFK was killed by a plot of collusion which included any or all of the following; mafia, cuba, russia, the gov. (cia.) other parts there in.

-an author writes a book describes her personal experiences growing up in vary harsh conditions, grinding poverty, violence etc. wins multiple awards etc. This apparently is false; she was a member of an upper middle class family who really wanted for very little.

-A PHD writes a book , an academic tome for a college press that is based on purposefully generated misleading data he created and massaged to suit his position.

- a parent, Wife Hubble whichever, ‘cheats’ on their spouse, they tell their best friends they don’t tell their partner of it because they don’t want to hurt the family etc……

-a sitting Att. gen. is running for gov.. It appears in the past several years, he has made repeated unmistakable references to his service in Vietnam. Problem- he was never in or even close to Vietnam.

Why merge it? Don't think I did, but context matters..

Me saying my wife's new haircut is nice, when in reality it sucks, is a massive difference from me saying I didn't gamble away our $100,000 savings, when in fact I did...

...interesting your examples are a nice sample of the differences. I tend to look at a lie - especially by a public servant - and survey the damage. The more impact is has on the public, the more damning it is...

I'm not sure which is more amusing:

Your coherent babbling

or

Your incoherent babbling

Forum List

Back