Sleazy Preezy may not be sane

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Thankfully someone has courage enough to come forward and say what we all know. obama is indicating that he has lost touch with reality.

On Fox Biz, Psychologist Worries ?Erratic? Obama May Not Be ?Sane? | NewsBusters

Loudon made the much more disturbing observation that Obama is exhibiting signs of “irrational” behavior:

Dr. LOUDON: You know, I will say to you, Lou, I am very, very concerned about the mental stability of this President at this point. Some of his behavior seems irrational to me. It seems beyond that of just a typical narcissistic, arrogant, sort of, ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude. It really seems to me like this President is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane.

That would explain his recent behavior. He's become irrelevant to the rest of the world leaders at least we have an excuse why.

Obama knew who he was releasing......:

June 7, 2014
Released Taliban leader vows to kill Americans
By Thomas Lifson

Noorullah Noori, following his release from Guantanamo Bay is not exactly telling reporters he wants to go to Disneyland. Sophia Rosenbaum reports in the New York Post:

Upon arriving in Qatar, Noorullah Noori, one of the five top Taliban leaders exchanged for US Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, wasted no time making his plans clear.

He “kept insisting he would go to Afghanistan and fight American forces there,” a Taliban commander told NBC News on Friday.

OK, he’s got to wait a year, assuming Qatar keeps its deal (as it has not done in the past with released prisoners), but we’ll still have troops in Afghanistan, not to mention diplomats, aid workers, and contract workers.

This probably isn’t an empty threat:

Noori, 47, was one of the Taliban’s most vicious commanders, according to reports.

He was believed to have been present at a 2001 prison riot that led to the death of Johnny Michael Spann, a CIA operative who was the first American killed in the Afghan war.

He’s also been implicated in the murders of thousands of Shiites who opposed the Taliban.

Nice work, Obama. Blog: Released Taliban leader vows to kill Americans

Makes you wonder what Fox's TV docs thought when they found out about Abu Ghraib.....Was Bush's sanity called into question?
And too bad Fox wasn't around when Nixon sent those burglars over to the Watergate Hotel....

AbuGhraibAbuse-standing-on-box.jpg

I think the Far RW needs to continue to come up with these CRAZY theories....they really help your cause......really.....a lot....keep doing it.....seriously. :D

I especially like those segments on Fox with the shrinks who do the body-language analysis. Bill O'Reilly eats it up.

This is Obama chewing gum during the D-Day ceremony.

Seems foreigners are lighting up Twitter with criticism over it. The consensus seems to be "Would it kill this guy to show some respect?"

chew.gif
855907978.gif

Obama Chomps On Gum During D-Day Anniversary Event?Update: France Not Happy | Weasel Zippers

During the second inaugural parade, the president was also caught chewing gum. E.J. Dionne speculated at the time he was chewing Nicorette to fight off the urge to smoke. The president's claim that he has quit smoking might be questioned in light of the gum chewing incident.

But really, couldn't he fight off the urge some other way? For two hours? To honor the dead and respect the solemnity of the occassion? Does he have any idea how it looks for the president of the United States to be chomping away like a two-bit pool hall hustler while the audience, world leaders, and even the media act respectfully and recognize the gravity of the event?

Sheesh. Two more years of this guy.

Last edited:

June 7, 2014
By Thomas Lifson

Noorullah Noori, following his release from Guantanamo Bay is not exactly telling reporters he wants to go to Disneyland. Sophia Rosenbaum reports in the New York Post:

Upon arriving in Qatar, Noorullah Noori, one of the five top Taliban leaders exchanged for US Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, wasted no time making his plans clear.

He “kept insisting he would go to Afghanistan and fight American forces there,” a Taliban commander told NBC News on Friday.

OK, he’s got to wait a year, assuming Qatar keeps its deal (as it has not done in the past with released prisoners), but we’ll still have troops in Afghanistan, not to mention diplomats, aid workers, and contract workers.

Noori, 47, was one of the Taliban’s most vicious commanders, according to reports.

He was believed to have been present at a 2001 prison riot that led to the death of Johnny Michael Spann, a CIA operative who was the first American killed in the Afghan war.

He’s also been implicated in the murders of thousands of Shiites who opposed the Taliban.

As did everyone else including Congress for a few years now.

I think the Far RW needs to continue to come up with these CRAZY theories....they really help your cause......really.....a lot....keep doing it.....seriously. :D

I especially like those segments on Fox with the shrinks who do the body-language analysis. Bill O'Reilly eats it up.

You mean the leftists that describe obama's body odor, excuse me, I meant body language as a powerhouse next to Putin's nervousness?

Too much respect from Oblama, not enough respect from Oblama, when did rwer's live in a safe house bubble where everything they see is wrong except their views?

June 7, 2014
By Thomas Lifson

As did everyone else including Congress for a few years now.

Everyone including Congress wants to kill Americans???

Or did you mean that everyone is just as stupid as Obama?

I don't know what you mean hun....

Too much respect from Oblama, not enough respect from Oblama, when did rwer's live in a safe house bubble where everything they see is wrong except their views?

It's just Karma.

You guys seem to dream up the most obscure criticisms of everyone who runs for president with an (R) behind their name. Calling Sarah Palin a **** and such.

I figure that you guys had this coming to you.

It would be nice if Obama wouldn't be providing so much ammo for the other side on a daily basis.

Freed Taliban Commander Tells Relative He'll Fight Americans Again - NBC News
Well, the originators of the story, nbc, have alot more.

June 7, 2014
By Thomas Lifson

Thankfully someone has courage enough to come forward and say what we all know. obama is indicating that he has lost touch with reality.

On Fox Biz, Psychologist Worries ?Erratic? Obama May Not Be ?Sane? | NewsBusters

Loudon made the much more disturbing observation that Obama is exhibiting signs of “irrational” behavior:

Dr. LOUDON: You know, I will say to you, Lou, I am very, very concerned about the mental stability of this President at this point. Some of his behavior seems irrational to me. It seems beyond that of just a typical narcissistic, arrogant, sort of, ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude. It really seems to me like this President is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane.

That would explain his recent behavior. He's become irrelevant to the rest of the world leaders at least we have an excuse why.

There's already been one stupid thread on this.

This is Obama chewing gum during the D-Day ceremony.

Seems foreigners are lighting up Twitter with criticism over it. The consensus seems to be "Would it kill this guy to show some respect?"

chew.gif
855907978.gif

Obama Chomps On Gum During D-Day Anniversary Event?Update: France Not Happy | Weasel Zippers

During the second inaugural parade, the president was also caught chewing gum. E.J. Dionne speculated at the time he was chewing Nicorette to fight off the urge to smoke. The president's claim that he has quit smoking might be questioned in light of the gum chewing incident.

But really, couldn't he fight off the urge some other way? For two hours? To honor the dead and respect the solemnity of the occassion? Does he have any idea how it looks for the president of the United States to be chomping away like a two-bit pool hall hustler while the audience, world leaders, and even the media act respectfully and recognize the gravity of the event?

Sheesh. Two more years of this guy.

Yes. It would kill him to show respect (he can't spell it either) or to admit that there is something better than himself.

Ultimately when obama fucks up it is a GOOD thing. He can chew gum at the D Day events, insult Poland IN Poland, misspeak, misstep, be a goof in the gym, it all exposes him for what he really is, a failure, a lightweight and a poseur.

Notice how nothing is coming from obama's visit. We know that high level talks were held between Cameron, Hollande, Merkle and Putin. We know that the ineffective obama sanctions are over. obama is being effectively dismissed. He's the crazy uncle that has to be invited but no one will pay attention to him. He can go home and piss on the furniture.

Forum List

Back