skilled work

Marcias

Rookie
Dec 12, 2008
Germany
Hi I'm from Germany and i have to write a term paper about " September 11th and the consequences on the American society and the American foreign policy". It's really difficult to get useful sources here, so I'm looking for someone who has some information for these topics like urls, helpful books which I could use or some kind of experiences after 9/11 which can help me.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english -.-*

Marc

Hi I'm from Germany and i have to write a term paper about " September 11th and the consequences on the American society and the American foreign policy". It's really difficult to get useful sources here, so I'm looking for someone who has some information for these topics like urls, helpful books which I could use or some kind of experiences after 9/11 which can help me.

Marc

I wonder what German schools teach their children about World War 2....

Marc

If your serious... Google "American History and 9/11". A political site probably isn't the best choice.

David's right,, he/she should probably spend time researching the effects of the holocaust on Germany and the world in general.. probably.

I wonder what German schools teach their children about World War 2....

David's right,, he/she should probably spend time researching the effects of the holocaust on Germany and the world in general.. probably.

WW2 is one of the main topics in german history classes. There are also documentations about WW2 on TV almost every day - so don't worry!

WW2 is over for more than 60 years now - so I wonder why some people still come up with it all the time?

WW2 is one of the main topics in german history classes. There are also documentations about WW2 on TV almost every day - so don't worry!

WW2 is over for more than 60 years now - so I wonder why some people still come up with it all the time?

skilled work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marc

well, speaking only for myself,, this seemed like a "ploy" this research paper,, and the author of this post was just waiting to launch into "it's Americas fault" type of dessertation.

yes but it does not fit to the topic so forget it...

Please answer my question. Do Germans have a day of mourning for all of the lives you guys cost during World War 2? Has Germany ever announced a formal apology for World War2? What's being done today in German society to make sure another Adolph Hitler never rises to power?

Please answer my question. Do Germans have a day of mourning for all of the lives you guys cost during World War 2? Has Germany ever announced a formal apology for World War2? What's being done today in German society to make sure another Adolph Hitler never rises to power?

He's not running the counrty, he's trying to learn it's history. Give the kid a break, will ya.

He's not running the counrty, he's trying to learn it's history. Give the kid a break, will ya.

Abso-fucking-lutely right.

He's German and is politely asking a question about 9/11.

But....we don't know anything about him so let's assume the question is a trojan horse to set up a tirade about American foreign policy. Oh, and while we're at it, let's insult him further by going back 60 years and rubbing his nose in possibly the worst point in his country's history.

Let's not even try to find out if he has a hidden agenda. Let's just insult him.

If he didn't think Americans were wankers before visiting this board.....

He asked a question first. Why don't you answer his?

Marc

Here's two books I found useful for understanding the interaction between American hegemony and our current economic troubles, Marcias:

1." Bad Money - Reckless finance, failed Politics, and the Global Crises of American Capitalism" by Kevin Phillips

2. "The Great Betrayal - How American Sovereignty and Social Justice are beig Sacrificed to the Gods of the Global Economy" by Pat Buchanan.

9-11 is really a sideshow. An excuse for more power and control both within our borders and and excuse for Bush II's insane adverterism in Iraq.

Terrorism is more of an excuse than a real reason behind why our government is doing what it is doing.

Start thinking outside the box.

Many Americans are more frightened by our government's excesses than we are any Islamic terrorists.

Economics, not foreign policy, is what is driving US domestic and foreign policies.

Last edited:
Here's two books I found useful for understanding the interaction between American hegemony and our current economic troubles, Marcias:

1." Bad Money - Reckless finance, failed Politics, and the Global Crises of American Capitalism" by Kevin Phillips

2. "The Great Betrayal - How American Sovereignty and Social Justice are beig Sacrificed to the Gods of the Global Economy" by Pat Buchanan.

9-11 is really a sideshow. An excuse for more power and control both within our borders and and excuse for Bush II's insane adverterism in Iraq.

Terrorism is more of an excuse than a real reason behind why our government is doing what it is doing.

Many Americans are more frightened by our government's excesses than we are any Islamic terrorists.

Economics, not foreign policy, is what is driving US domestic and foreign policies.
Willow, you weren't wrong about the anti-Bush posts, you were just wrong about who would post them! :lol:

Marc, bullshit like this is exactly why I suggest staying away from political websites. Do yourself a favor and take my advice. Annie's too.

Yes, by all means don't read books by scholars.

Instead get all your information from television.

Forum List

Back