Skank Bristol Palin confirms she is 'freshly divorced’ #2 and ‘not ready to date’

Bristol Palin confirms she is 'freshly divorced’ and ‘not ready to date’

Bristol Palin attends the “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” panel in 2012. (Todd Williamson/Invision/AP)
By Helena Andrews-DyerAugust 2Email the author

Divorced: Bristol Palin, 27, and her husband of less than two years, Dakota Meyer, 30.

Palin, the eldest daughter of former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, announced via Instagram that she was “freshly divorced” almost six months after news of the couple’s initial split. Bristol Palin just confirmed that she is 'freshly divorced’ -- but ‘not ready to date’

:abgg2q.jpg: Read all about it in ...
FamilyValuesLogo.jpg
All she needs is one more divorce, to rape a couple dozen people, and to rob the peasantry for a bunch of years, and she has a great chance to be the GOP nominee in 2020

Anybody that considers Bristol's marital status a "current event" is really hurting for news.

Bristol Palin attends the “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” panel in 2012. (Todd Williamson/Invision/AP)

Divorced: Bristol Palin, 27, and her husband of less than two years, Dakota Meyer, 30.

Palin, the eldest daughter of former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, announced via Instagram that she was “freshly divorced” almost six months after news of the couple’s initial split. Bristol Palin just confirmed that she is 'freshly divorced’ -- but ‘not ready to date’

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

So?

It’s funny how morons like the OP act like the right follow people like Bristol Palin or that we care about her personal life.

It’s really only the unhinged left that stalk these people and pay attention to their private lives.

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg
All she needs is one more divorce, to rape a couple dozen people, and to rob the peasantry for a bunch of years, and she has a great chance to be the GOP nominee in 2020

That would practically make her a Clinton.

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

.... so she says she's NOT ready to date and that makes her a skank, or is it because of her last name?

No...I'm just saying....

don't you have anything more interesting to post ....politically speaking....I don't know....this just seems so banal to me!

Palin was effective against them. They were scared to death of her, so they continue today to attack her children. Trump puts the fear of God in them too.

eleanorroosevelt1-2x.jpg

Last edited:
No...I'm just saying....

don't you have anything more interesting to post ....politically speaking....I don't know....this just seems so banal to me!

Palin was effective against them. They were scared to death of her, so they continue today to attack her children. Trump puts the fear of God in them too.

eleanorroosevelt1-2x.jpg
Does not the Great Douche attack people all day long? By names mostly. Lie 7 plus times about them and other thangs. Every day and more.

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

Why do you care? Oh yeah, because you are just a hateful asshole.

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg
Forget it. You don't have a chance in hell.

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

You actually follow this stuff?

A hobbie is a self help concept.

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

You actually follow this stuff?

A hobbie is a self help concept.
Nope, funny stuff and thee godly directed stuff blows
by that reminds us what frauds the palin's are.
Bristol is the mom of the downer kid btw..

Last edited:
No...I'm just saying....

eleanorroosevelt1-2x.jpg
Does not the Great Douche attack people all day long? By names mostly. Lie 7 plus times about them and other thangs. Every day and more.

He does indeed but that's not a valid reason to crawl into the same snake pit WITH him.
Where, after all, does that leave you?

No...I'm just saying....

eleanorroosevelt1-2x.jpg

He does indeed but that's not a valid reason to crawl into the same snake pit WITH him.
Where, after all, does that leave you?

To kill the snakes you got to jump in the pit with them to stomp them to death.

See how it's done. 98% safe unless you slip on blood and fall. But I will toss sand in the pit first.

It's my MAGA plan stomping out DOPer elected criminals and other failed ones.

And pull these Camo Snap Chap over them.
Mossy Oak Camo Snake Chaps
Snake proof protection to the dick.
There you need a nut guard or somethang.

sfchaps2.jpg

And Stomp away elected DOPer Snakes in safety.

Last edited:

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg
And yet again, who cares? This seems to be a common theme to your posts.

Lord.....the hatred from the Left ..... so sad to behold.....:(
:boo_hoo14::auiqs.jpg:

No...I'm just saying....

don't you have anything more interesting to post ....politically speaking....I don't know....this just seems so banal to me!:dunno:

Skye, if I may. This is a guy thing. There is really no reason for women (lesbians are ok) to comment on this thread. We, as men are just going to argue if Bristol is a skank while we all agree that her mom is wicked hot.

Whatever...I just find this topic so blase...that's all

but ok I'll leave you to it

Yea, that’s my point. There is nothing significant to talk abou.

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg
Of course if this had been some leftwing feminist you loons would be celebrating the power of women. But since its not liberal tolerance shines through.

Forum List

Back