Skank Bristol Palin confirms she is 'freshly divorced’ #2 and ‘not ready to date’

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Bristol Palin confirms she is 'freshly divorced’ and ‘not ready to date’

Bristol Palin attends the “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” panel in 2012. (Todd Williamson/Invision/AP)
By Helena Andrews-DyerAugust 2Email the author

Divorced: Bristol Palin, 27, and her husband of less than two years, Dakota Meyer, 30.

Palin, the eldest daughter of former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, announced via Instagram that she was “freshly divorced” almost six months after news of the couple’s initial split. Bristol Palin just confirmed that she is 'freshly divorced’ -- but ‘not ready to date’

:abgg2q.jpg: Read all about it in ...
FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

Last edited:
This sounds like some shit I'd read on the cover of a tabloid at the super market. This is trash.

Liberals prove every day what low class trash they are.

Bristol Palin attends the “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” panel in 2012. (Todd Williamson/Invision/AP)

Divorced: Bristol Palin, 27, and her husband of less than two years, Dakota Meyer, 30.

Palin, the eldest daughter of former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, announced via Instagram that she was “freshly divorced” almost six months after news of the couple’s initial split. Bristol Palin just confirmed that she is 'freshly divorced’ -- but ‘not ready to date’

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

I don't fucking care.

This sounds like some shit I'd read on the cover of a tabloid at the super market. This is trash.
Reilly?View attachment 208413

I'm not saying it isn't true dude. Sometimes tabloids are true. That doesn't make them any less trashy.
So faux fake news is also tastless as well liars,,check.

Yeah, Fox is pretty bad, and so are you. You're doing the left a disservice. You're like the quintessential idiot liberal.

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

Her mom is way way hotter.

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

Her mom is way way hotter.

You are right about that!:springbed::springbed:

Lord.....the hatred from the Left ..... so sad to behold.....:(
:boo_hoo14::auiqs.jpg:

No...I'm just saying....

don't you have anything more interesting to post ....politically speaking....I don't know....this just seems so banal to me!:dunno:

Skye, if I may. This is a guy thing. There is really no reason for women (lesbians are ok) to comment on this thread. We, as men are just going to argue if Bristol is a skank while we all agree that her mom is wicked hot.

Lord.....the hatred from the Left ..... so sad to behold.....:(
:boo_hoo14::auiqs.jpg:

No...I'm just saying....

don't you have anything more interesting to post ....politically speaking....I don't know....this just seems so banal to me!:dunno:

Skye, if I may. This is a guy thing. There is really no reason for women (lesbians are ok) to comment on this thread. We, as men are just going to argue if Bristol is a skank while we all agree that her mom is wicked hot.

Whatever...I just find this topic so blase...that's all

but ok I'll leave you to it

FamilyValuesLogo.jpg

This is a real junk thread. If this were my site a thread like this would go immediately into the shredder.
This ain't a 'current event' -- it's a 'private life'. Fer fuxsake leave her alone.

UP your standards.

Dang....have things gotten that miserable for progressives these days? Posting up threads ripping Bristol Palin?

Nobody cares s0ns!:113::bye1::bye1:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

That's how much Trump is winning, it directly to the amount of froth and spittle from Proto-Commies like Baz

Forum List

Back