Six Straight years of GOP Power. Let's list their accomplishments:

Can you believe these right wingers? They have to be eating peyote. What else could explain the delusions.

i am still waiting Dean for you to show us some LINKS proving your delusions......like these.....you do remember these little tidbits....right?.....and i dont want a link from the Christian Right or some lunatic in Texas......just regular old Republicans......

Quote from Dean......
You mean the place Republicans want to turn into a "white Iran"? Only Christian?

Kill the gays.

Get rid of the Hispanics.

Mandatory religion.

Get rid of science.

No women's rights.

Huh, even Wikipedia proves your failure about 6 uninterrupted years of GOP control of congress after 2001.

In the senate

January 3 – 20, 2001 :Tom Daschle (D)
January 20 – June 6, 2001 : Trent Lott (R)
June 6, 2001 -- 2003 : Tom Daschle (D)
2003 – 2007 : Bill Frist (R)
2007 - Present : Harry Reid (D)

In the House

1999 - 2007 : Denny Hastert (R)
2007- Present : Nancy Pelosi (D)

So I'm hardly seeing a six year stretch of total GOP power. Oh sure they held the house for 8 really, but it is amazing at how little was done with a friggen elitist republican in power.

Pop went hairnet's theory... yet again.

Try again:

Composition of Congress, by Political Party, 1855?2010 — Infoplease.com

From 1995 to 2009, Republicans held the Senate by either a tie or an outright majority. Remember who breaks a tie. Think really hard.

Answers.com - Who breaks a tie vote in the US Senate

From 1995 to 2007, Republicans held the House by a majority.

Oops.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say
I'm sorry, who's the wingnut here? Oh that's right Rdean. Nice one, Sangha!

Can you believe these right wingers? They have to be eating peyote. What else could explain the delusions.

i am still waiting Dean for you to show us some LINKS proving your delusions......like these.....you do remember these little tidbits....right?.....and i dont want a link from the Christian Right or some lunatic in Texas......just regular old Republicans......

Quote from Dean......
You mean the place Republicans want to turn into a "white Iran"? Only Christian?

Kill the gays.

Mandatory religion.

Get rid of science.

No women's rights.

Another wingnut who can't list any republican accomplishments :lol:

Quote from Dean......

Kill the gays.

Mandatory religion.

Get rid of science.

No women's rights.

They made you into a troll.

True story :thup:

Here's an accomplishment:

They were able to get rdean to say "republican" 100 times a day every day since they took power.

Quote from Dean......

Kill the gays.

Mandatory religion.

Get rid of science.

No women's rights.

Uhhh...

Remember what I said before about how people would respond to an OP that is not looking for an answer? How people would respond to an OP that is a racist bigot whos only goal in a thread like this is to paint republicans as bad and Dems as good...

The point Rtard is trying to make is that Republicans have done nothing... So we should all like and respect the Democrats, who have of course changed nothing only expanded on the failed Republicans.

But you're a hack... It's fun watching even your own party turn on you so keep it up =D

Last edited:
they staved off peak oil by perhaps 5 years by invading Iraq... nevermind the 200,000+ civilians killed in the process, but whatevery.

Your fantasy has been "staved off" by one excuse or another for the past 30 years!

:lol::lol::lol:

You know the 'bots are out in force when the peak-oil loons emerge from under a rock to begin throwing bombs.

Last edited:
I have an accomplishment!

The GOP winning made rdean cry and make this thread! AW! Poor baby! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why should we accept the premise and justify ourselves TO YOU? YOU LOST!

It's YOU that needs to justify yourself to US!

Let's list Democrap accomplishments.

Alienating everyone but a kook fringe of the population.

Turning off those "sacred" independents

Spending us into oblivion.

Losing in a landslide election (as a result) that hasn't happened in 60 years!

And liberals are so damn arrogant they think that means WE have to justify ourselves to them??????

Only liberals would be this arrogant!

Don't fall for this conservatives! Don't give them the satisfaction. It's THEY that will have to justify themselves if their party EVER HOPES to win an election again.

Oh sure the Tea Party is going to have their work cut out for them making sure those wobbly kneed Rinos remember their place, but we have already established that "place" for liberals. LOSER!

I have a video for you libs! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5CYuZbMiQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5CYuZbMiQ[/ame]

As much as you wish it weren't so, Iraq is an Accomplishment. Saddam is gone, that is an accomplishment. Bush rebuilding the Military is an accomplishment. Many Al Qaeda, all gone, accomplishment. All the years of bitching and moaning about Afghanistan, How you doing with that, you disingenuous Fucks. Thought so...... "But it worked out on the Sim's."
:eek: .... You are a Retard.

As much as you wish it weren't so, Iraq is an Accomplishment. Saddam is gone, that is an accomplishment. Bush rebuilding the Military is an accomplishment. Many Al Qaeda, all gone, accomplishment. All the years of bitching and moaning about Afghanistan, How you doing with that, you disingenuous Fucks. Thought so...... "But it worked out on the Sim's."
:eek: .... You are a Retard.

:eek::eek::eek:

rdean started an idiotic thread?

ALERT THE MEDIA!!!

The GOP winning made rdean cry and make this thread! AW! Poor baby! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And liberals are so damn arrogant they think that means WE have to justify ourselves to them??????

Don't fall for this conservatives! Don't give them the satisfaction. It's THEY that will have to justify themselves if their party EVER HOPES to win an election again.

Oh sure the Tea Party is going to have their work cut out for them making sure those wobbly kneed Rinos remember their place, but we have already established that "place" for liberals. LOSER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5CYuZbMiQ

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5CYuZbMiQ[/ame]

He is wearing "red" and "looking for his wealth", every other word is a swear word, he has no education and is obviously delusional. This guy has got to be a "Republican". In fact, I bet he's a "teabagger".

Last edited by a moderator:

He is wearing "red" and "looking for his wealth", every other word is a swear word, he has no education and is obviously delusional. This guy has got to be a "Republican". In fact, I bet he's a "teabagger".

You are so into the term "Tea Bagger". You know it is a derogatory term by now. It is about you.... Isn't it. You are pretty obsessed with the thought. Do you Troll around Men's Room's when you are not here? Do you dream about it at night too? If I'm wrong here, please correct me, why else would you so over use the term????? Why promote it?????

I'll take that bet.

Can you prove he is part of the TPM?

No?

Figures, I win!

Oh and what do you know, you're full of shit and were wrong about something else...

Hey Rtard, how did you like getting Tbagged this election?

I'll take that bet.

No?

Figures, I win!

Oh and what do you know, you're full of shit and were wrong about something else...

Let's hope it's not the country that got "tea bagged".

I'll take that bet.

No?

Figures, I win!

Let's hope it's not the country that got "tea bagged".

I'll take it as you had no proof, like always.

BTW great thread, you had a good 3 others take "your side" on the question... Of course they just happen to be well known hacks on the boards! Nice to know you ain't winning any new people over haha.

Quote from Dean......

Kill the gays.

Mandatory religion.

Get rid of science.

No women's rights.

Sangha all you are is Deans ballsack that he uses to carry his nuts around.....i thought Dean made the Left look bad.....Geezus you even make Dean look good....and if i am a "WINGNUT"...how come i am on record here many a time saying how fucked the Republicans are...now why dont you go over to Deans and rub his feet...im sure its your turn tonight.....while your at it....dig the shit out from under his toenails....and dont forget to crack his toe knuckles.....

Quote from Dean......

Kill the gays.

Mandatory religion.

Get rid of science.

No women's rights.

Sangha all you are is Deans ballsack that he uses to carry his nuts around.....i thought Dean made the Left look bad.....Geezus you even make Dean look good....and if i am a "WINGNUT"...how come i am on record here many a time saying how fucked the Republicans are...now why dont you go over to Deans and rub his feet...im sure its your turn tonight.....while your at it....dig the shit out from under his toenails....and dont forget to crack his toe knuckles.....

Oh, wow, for a second, I thought you broke your streak and said something clever. But upon further review, turns out I was mistaken. Sorry.

Oh, wow, for a second, I thought you broke your streak and said something clever. But upon further review, turns out I was mistaken. Sorry.

But yet not for even a second did anyone think you had anything intelligent, thought provoking or even just the basic of interesting to say... Notice how your thread was near instantly derailed to "Rdean is a fucking moron."

Six years of failure, its true, what have we accomplished, we have the greatest president the world will ever know, we destroyed all the great things Bill Clinton and the Democrats have done for us.

Hell, look what the Democrats have done for Detroit.

What does any politician do for me, Do I see industry expanding so that immigrants have good jobs to start lives for their families, nope, at best we use them to cut our lawns, thats here in California where I live, you know what else the liberals do in California, they buy all the water in Carmel California so that nobody that cuts their lawn can live near them. They keep everything pristine, inollegal aliens are allowed to live with the rich democrats of California but they do get to clean their houses, they can clean their cars, they cant build the cars, they can clean them.

Nice liberals.

Forum List

Back