Six Straight years of GOP Power. Let's list their accomplishments:

Bush is more popular than Obama. I know you LibTurds gotta' just hate that! :lol:

Tell us ObamaBots, what will be Obamas' excuse for not running for a second term? Could be any bullshit reason really. What a fuckin' massive failure he's been. Maybe next time you'll look at a persons' qualifications rather than his skin color eh? Dipshits every one of you.

Oh and has our image in the world been restored yet like you all said it would? Of course not. :lol:

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

Obama has a higher favorability than bush* does

Bush is more popular than Obama. I know you LibTurds gotta' just hate that! :lol:

Tell us ObamaBots, what will be Obamas' excuse for not running for a second term? Could be any bullshit reason really. What a fuckin' massive failure he's been. Maybe next time you'll look at a persons' qualifications rather than his skin color eh? Dipshits every one of you.

Oh and has our image in the world been restored yet like you all said it would? Of course not. :lol:

I have a sneaking suspicion that The Hidebeast will come into play and we'll hear an excuse from the O that reflects LBJ.

Wingnuts are working hard trying to figure out how to avoid the question. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a sneaking suspicion that The Hidebeast will come into play and we'll hear an excuse from the O that reflects LBJ.

Wingnuts are working hard trying to figure out how to avoid the question. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No I answered it. Hardly avoiding the question, or is this your way of informing us that reading comprehension is your strongest suit?

No I answered it. Hardly avoiding the question, or is this your way of informing us that reading comprehension is your strongest suit?

Link to the post where you answered it

They deregulated everything!

You could do anything you wanted without telling the government about it or even needing a permit for it!

They let corporations run Congress. "Senator Walmart: I yield my time to the Senator from ExxonMobil"

Scientific progress ground to a halt! Hell, the Chinese had to use Nintendo parts to make their SuperComputers, that's how backward science got!

Evolution was outlawed! Nothing evolved!

Another wingnut lacks the balls to prove his claim

I accept your surrender :lol:

Jackass. I answered it. Look up LBJ's statement when he said he wouldn't accept his party's nomination...

Fuckwad.

Wingnut still lacks the balls to back up his claims with a link. :lol::lol:

I stand by my assertion. YOU do the seach or are you typical lazy-ass Staist that expects others to do their work? As a matter of course that's what you're saying.

My assertion stands. Deal with it.

Jackass. I answered it. Look up LBJ's statement when he said he wouldn't accept his party's nomination...

Fuckwad.

I stand by my assertion. YOU do the seach or are you typical lazy-ass Staist that expects others to do their work? As a matter of course that's what you're saying.

Your assertion stands. Your backbone does not, so you run from challenges to prove your assertion with a link

Honest question... What the fuck is the point of this thread?

Republicans sucked...

Now Dems Suck...

Reps are not in power....

Dems are in power and have been for 4 years...

Why... is... there... a .... thread... about.... Bush and his Republican congres?

You win, Busha nd his republican congress sucked ass...

Bush witha Dem congress sucked ass...

Now we are At Obama with a Dem congress and well... they suck ass...

I can honestly not figure out why the internet needed another worthless thread added to it.

The thread is so shitty even Truthmatters came out for it.

They deregulated everything!

You could do anything you wanted without telling the government about it or even needing a permit for it!

They let corporations run Congress. "Senator Walmart: I yield my time to the Senator from ExxonMobil"

Scientific progress ground to a halt! Hell, the Chinese had to use Nintendo parts to make their SuperComputers, that's how backward science got!

Evolution was outlawed! Nothing evolved!

Now this really is hilarious. You are trying to be a smart aleck and yet are so close to the truth.

Ever hear of the "Patriot Act"?

After Cheney's secret meetings with the energy companies, that is pretty much what happened. Even giving subsidies to oil companies and giving away offshore oil leases for next to nothing.

Even some Republicans are starting to understand the dangers of moving all of our technology and businesses and jobs to China. You, obviously, are NOT one of them.

One major shift in the computer's construction is its use of Nvidia chips -- the graphic chips are more commonly found in video games instead of computers.

Supercomputer in China super fast: U.S. computers feel inadequate

Evolution was outlawed!
Even after the loss at Dover, right wingers still, I repeat, still want to "teach the controversy".

I know you want desperately to be known as a dry wit, but you have to do better than "drooling halfwit".

Republicans sucked...

Now Dems Suck...

Why... is... there... a .... thread... about.... Bush and his Republican congres?

I can honestly not figure out why the internet needed another worthless thread added to it.

And another wingnut with another reason why it was OK for the repukes to FAIL!!!:cuckoo:

Republicans sucked...

Now Dems Suck...

Democrats have NOT been in power for 4 years. Bush was president for 2 of those 4 years and the senate was split 49 to 49 with two independents. With one of those independents being Joe Lieberman, who endorsed John McCain for president.

Democrats, a coalition party, have been doing as well as they could against the "90% white and voting in lockstep" Republican Party voting against them and obstructing and lying every way they could. Comparing the two parties is just another lie.

Your assertion stands. Your backbone does not, so you run from challenges to prove your assertion with a link

Fuck Off asswipe. I owe you nothing but admonishment. When you issue a real challange? Be sure to let me know. Got it Ace?

The OP perfectly illustrates the difference between Republicans and Democrats. Democrats want government to solve all of their problems for them. They are always looking for a new handout, grant, or department, ostensibly to "help" the poor, the fat, the old, and the stupid.

They are so dependent upon government solutions, that if they get a boil on their ass they bemoan the fact that there is no Federal "ass boil removal" department to help them, and of course, the rest of the nation's poor, fat, old and stupid slobs (most of whom faithfully pull the "D" lever in the ballot box).

They haven't figured out that the government is not their "mommy". Too bad for them.

What did the Republicans accomplish during 6 years of power ?? They stayed the hell out of my life, allowed me to keep and invest more of my hard earned money, and they kept the country safe.

Fuck Off asswipe. I owe you nothing but admonishment. When you issue a real challange? Be sure to let me know. Got it Ace?

Here's a challenge

List the accomplishments of the republicans during the 6 years they controlled the govt

Forum List

Back