Six Obama voters, I mean six Trayvon supporters beat up a 78 year old man

They wouldn't have had there been no media attention. Same thing with Amadou Diallo and Abner Louima. And the same thing happened with those three. The police (and mayor for that matter) tried to portray them as being responsible for their circumstance.

What about the thousands of black on black violent cases, how come they don't get any attention?

You seriously don't follow Sharpton. Basically most white people don't. He's spoken out against that too. By the way..he was almost assassinated by a white man. A man, he forgave and visited in prison. Bet you didn't know that one either. Sharpton also was arrested for protesting the military's use of Vieques as a target range. That's a Puerto Rican issue.

The only time many conservatives pay attention to Sharpton is when he does stuff like this.

hahahaha Maybe it's my imagination, but Sharpton seems to care alot more when a white kills a black, as opposed to a black killing a black.

What about the thousands of black on black violent cases, how come they don't get any attention?

You seriously don't follow Sharpton. Basically most white people don't. He's spoken out against that too. By the way..he was almost assassinated by a white man. A man, he forgave and visited in prison. Bet you didn't know that one either. Sharpton also was arrested for protesting the military's use of Vieques as a target range. That's a Puerto Rican issue.

The only time many conservatives pay attention to Sharpton is when he does stuff like this.

hahahaha Maybe it's my imagination, but Sharpton seems to care alot more when a white kills a black, as opposed to a black killing a black.

You just might be on to something, there.

Yeah..the police did such an outstanding job..that the police chief resigned and the authors of the Stand your ground law..have said it doesn't apply here.

Additionally there are several witnesses, including Trayvon's girlfriend, that contradict the many versions of events the Zimmerman camp have put out there.

Which..should have led to an arrest initially. But it took Sharpton to focus national attention to get any real justice done.

Hopefully this guy gets what he should have gotten in the first place. A fair and just trial.

I gather you didn't read the link.

I read it. And I've watched the City Manager on several talk shows. He's terrible on fielding hard questions. Boilerplate makes you look bad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYNwnPs7Iwk"]Lawrence O'Donnell Interviews Sanford City Manager, Norton Bonaparte - YouTube[/ame]

Read the law again.....

Here I'll make it easy for you. Pay attention to the bolded text.
I know laws like this send chills through a liberal's body.

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use
of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s.
776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have
known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.

You just might be on to something, there.

No I'm not. It's called sarcasm.

I gather you didn't read the link.

I read it. And I've watched the City Manager on several talk shows. He's terrible on fielding hard questions. Boilerplate makes you look bad.

Read the law again.....

Here I'll make it easy for you. Pay attention to the bolded text.
I know laws like this send chills through a liberal's body.

776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use
of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s.
776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have
known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.

You know, when you don't link the actual statute, people aren't able to click those lil
s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031
jobbies.

Jes puttin' it out there.

Sharpton, Jackson and other goons can't shake down people with money when a black person kills a black person, hispanic, asian or white. Now, they can get national TV time when a hispanic, asian or white kills a black person.

2 black men executed a white couple in OK about a week ago when they took a walk through a park, not a peep from the national media or the goons.

Forum List

Back