Six Brothers Raped Their Sister For Years While ‘Christian’ Homeschool Parents Did Nothing (VIDEO)

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
4 Jackson Brothers Plead Guilty To Sexually Abusing Sister

Jackson-brothers-plead-guilty-sex-assault-perquimans-nc-708x350.jpg
\

“You’ll go to Hell if you tell anyone,” her older brothers would warn. Sometimes they would also threaten to kill her. The sexual assaults began when the now-17-year-old girl was four, escalated into incest and rape at some point, and continued for a decade. After each assault, they would ask for her forgiveness.

On Thursday, four of the six brothers plead guilty at the Perquimans County Courtin North Carolina, according to WTKR. The charges against the six Jackson brothers are different for each one, and include statutory rape, rape of a child less than six years old, first degree sex offense, and incest.

Alas, the four Jackson brothers got away with pleading guilty to lesser sexual offenses. According to WTKR:

Eric [age 27] and Matthew [23] were both sentenced to serve between 144 and 182 months in jail. Benjamin was sentenced to serve 24 months in jail.

Nathaniel Jackson [21] pleaded no contest as part of a plea deal. He was sentenced to serve 24 months in jail.

Jon Jackson [25] is expected to take a plea deal but could not enter a plea due to a conflict with the judge. His case has been continued for the time being.

WHERE WERE THE JACKSON SIBLING’S PARENTS?

And where were these siblings parents while this was going on? WAVY reports John and Nita Jackson knew what was happening and did nothing to stop it. In fact, they grabbed the kids and high-tailed it to Colorado when they got wind of the investigation. Luckily, the authorities caught up with the Jackson family and were able to get the girl talk with them. She currently lives with relatives. According to WAVY:

Their parents, John and Nita Jackson, are also facing child neglect, child abuse, and accessory to sexual abuse charges related to this case. They appeared in court for a bond hearing — a judged decided to keep them in custody. Nita and John Jackson will be back in court in August.

The Jackson familykept to themselves and had very little contact with the outside world. They lived in an isolated mini-compound behind a tall fence and home schooled the kids. Even if the terrified Jackson Girl had managed to muster up the courage to ask for help, her opportunities to see it would have been extremely limited.

This is a take your pic kinda story for the MB. Which Generalization will you use?

A. Home Schoolers are nuts and this is proof

B. White people are nuts and this is proof

C. Christians are nuts and this is proof

Annnnnnnd go!

Why
4 Jackson Brothers Plead Guilty To Sexually Abusing Sister

Jackson-brothers-plead-guilty-sex-assault-perquimans-nc-708x350.jpg
\

“You’ll go to Hell if you tell anyone,” her older brothers would warn. Sometimes they would also threaten to kill her. The sexual assaults began when the now-17-year-old girl was four, escalated into incest and rape at some point, and continued for a decade. After each assault, they would ask for her forgiveness.

On Thursday, four of the six brothers plead guilty at the Perquimans County Courtin North Carolina, according to WTKR. The charges against the six Jackson brothers are different for each one, and include statutory rape, rape of a child less than six years old, first degree sex offense, and incest.

Alas, the four Jackson brothers got away with pleading guilty to lesser sexual offenses. According to WTKR:

Eric [age 27] and Matthew [23] were both sentenced to serve between 144 and 182 months in jail. Benjamin was sentenced to serve 24 months in jail.

Nathaniel Jackson [21] pleaded no contest as part of a plea deal. He was sentenced to serve 24 months in jail.

Jon Jackson [25] is expected to take a plea deal but could not enter a plea due to a conflict with the judge. His case has been continued for the time being.

WHERE WERE THE JACKSON SIBLING’S PARENTS?

And where were these siblings parents while this was going on? WAVY reports John and Nita Jackson knew what was happening and did nothing to stop it. In fact, they grabbed the kids and high-tailed it to Colorado when they got wind of the investigation. Luckily, the authorities caught up with the Jackson family and were able to get the girl talk with them. She currently lives with relatives. According to WAVY:

Their parents, John and Nita Jackson, are also facing child neglect, child abuse, and accessory to sexual abuse charges related to this case. They appeared in court for a bond hearing — a judged decided to keep them in custody. Nita and John Jackson will be back in court in August.

The Jackson familykept to themselves and had very little contact with the outside world. They lived in an isolated mini-compound behind a tall fence and home schooled the kids. Even if the terrified Jackson Girl had managed to muster up the courage to ask for help, her opportunities to see it would have been extremely limited.
Why would you use a generalization for something that is obviously an isolated occurrence?

Why would you use a generalization for something that is obviously an isolated occurrence?

Looks like a way to attack homeschooling.

I know the OP pretty well by now, his point is black people are judged so harshly, look at the white people, nobody holds them to the same standards we hold blacks to. It's a lame and stupid argument, but he makes it here everyday.

I know the OP pretty well by now, his point is black people are judged so harshly, look at the white people, nobody holds them to the same standards we hold blacks to. It's a lame and stupid argument, but he makes it here everyday.

Hmm -- I see more a religious angle. That is, if we have to constantly correct these mythologies about "honor" killings and female genital mutilation as being "Islamic", then those same mythologizers should be in here claiming, by their same logic, that incest must be a Christian thing. Both are fallacies, but if you argue one, you gotta argue the other.

We hear a lot about incest from social workers in Carolina in the rural/dry county/hypertraditional areas. Sadly this is not likely to be at all an isolated or unusual case.

I hate attacks like this.

I get where it comes from- but I don't see any difference between this kind of thread and a thread attacking all gay people because of what some gay parents do.

What these brothers did is horrible- and we should focus on the child molestation and rape- not what religion they are.

Hmm -- I see more a religious angle. That is, if we have to constantly correct these mythologies about "honor" killings and female genital mutilation as being "Islamic", then those same mythologizers should be in here claiming, by their same logic, that incest must be a Christian thing. Both are fallacies, but if you argue one, you gotta argue the other.

We hear a lot about incest from social workers in Carolina in the rural/dry county/hypertraditional areas. Sadly this is not likely to be at all an isolated or unusual case.

Well you didn't exactly make an assertion, but I'll ask anyway - do you have evidence that a cases like this happens with any kind of regularity, anywhere in America?

Well you didn't exactly make an assertion, but I'll ask anyway - do you have evidence that a cases like this happens with any kind of regularity, anywhere in America?

Yeah I do but that isn't the point. See, if I'm one of those religious bigots I don't need evidence. All I need is a correlation fallacy and I'm in bidness.

I'm still waiting for them to show up and do their thing. Funny, it doesn't take long at all when there's an "honor killing" going on....

Religion wasn't mentioned at all. Where does the OP get the idea they are ?Christian and that motivates them? This thread is nothing but a smear job on Christianity..

To me it looks like a way to attack Christian people.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Just because one apple is bad doesn't mean that the rest of them are.

Possibly, because there is more to being a Christian than we know.

And yes, they can be under attack in various ways and not know it. Often creating the legitimacy for attack themselves and not knowing it. Pedophilia and molestations by priests underline this. The Catholics are particularly positioned for such.

Of course he doesn't. He's hackin it up, nothing more.

This is a take your pic kinda story for the MB. Which Generalization will you use?

A. Home Schoolers are nuts and this is proof

B. White people are nuts and this is proof

C. Christians are nuts and this is proof

Annnnnnnd go!

I go with: Liberals are the most disgusting low life scumbags on the planet

P.S. Just because one apple is bad doesn't mean that the rest of them are.

That's it, exactly.
Here's the lesson though: that same rationality must also apply to other apples.

--- like black people;
--- like Muslims;
--- like immigrants, liberals, gays, etc etc etc...

Forum List

Back