Pancho Obama Thwarted By Tejas Judge

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
I know mudwhistle just did a thread on this but I'm taking a different tack on the story:

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A federal appeals court upheld an injunction against President Obama’s new deportation in a ruling Tuesday that marks the second major legal setback for an administration that had insisted its actions were legal.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled in favor of Texas, which had sued to stop the amnesty, on all key points, finding that Mr. Obama’s amnesty likely broke the law governing how big policies are to be written.

“The public interest favors maintenance of the injunction,” the judges wrote in the majority opinion.

Mr. Obama had acted in November to try to grant tentative legal status and work permits to as many as 5 million illegal immigrants, saying he was tired of waiting for Congress to act.

obama-constitution.jpg

The full amnesty, known as Deferred Action for Parental Accountability, or DAPA, had been scheduled to begin last week, while an earlier part had been slated to accept applications on Feb. 18. But just two days before that, Judge Andrew S. Hanen issued his injunction finding that Mr. Obama had broken the law.

Read more: Appeals court deals blow to Obama amnesty - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

This kind of crap is pissing off the beaners...and opening a window of opportunity for....RUBIO 2016!
dancing-smiley04.gif

I know mudwhistle just did a thread on this but I'm taking a different tack on the story:

A federal appeals court upheld an injunction against President Obama’s new deportation in a ruling Tuesday that marks the second major legal setback for an administration that had insisted its actions were legal.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled in favor of Texas, which had sued to stop the amnesty, on all key points, finding that Mr. Obama’s amnesty likely broke the law governing how big policies are to be written.

“The public interest favors maintenance of the injunction,” the judges wrote in the majority opinion.

Mr. Obama had acted in November to try to grant tentative legal status and work permits to as many as 5 million illegal immigrants, saying he was tired of waiting for Congress to act.

obama-constitution.jpg

The full amnesty, known as Deferred Action for Parental Accountability, or DAPA, had been scheduled to begin last week, while an earlier part had been slated to accept applications on Feb. 18. But just two days before that, Judge Andrew S. Hanen issued his injunction finding that Mr. Obama had broken the law.

This kind of crap is pissing off the beaners...and opening a window of opportunity for....RUBIO 2016!
dancing-smiley04.gif

Wow. Just wow.

• Banned

obama-constitution.jpg

dancing-smiley04.gif

Wow. Just wow.

"Wow"? maybe the most cogent thing you've ever posted here, pervert....did an electric fan just fall in your tub?

obama-constitution.jpg

dancing-smiley04.gif

Wow. Just wow.

"Wow"? maybe the most cogent thing you've ever posted here, pervert....did an electric fan just fall in your tub?

Oh, you misunderstood me, fake marine.

Wow means I cannot believe that even you could sink this low.

The beauty of all this is that Justice Scalia will determine if Obama gets to take this to the Supreme Court. LOL. LOL. I like it. I love it. I want some more of it!

obama-constitution.jpg

dancing-smiley04.gif

Wow. Just wow.

Fake Marine? Are you seriously that much of a douche that you're going to disrespect someone's military service?

• Banned
Fake Marine? Are you seriously that much of a douche that you're going to disrespect someone's military service?

He's talking about BullKurtzUSMC...a character I created 12 years ago on another board. I brought it here but the progs are too hateful and stupid to have fun with it so I dropped the "USMC" part. I was 1st Cav....RVN '67-'68, MACV RECONDO LRRP.

He's talking about BullKurtzUSMC...a character I created 12 years ago on another board. I brought it here but the progs are too hateful and stupid to have fun with it so I dropped the "USMC" part. I was 1st Cav....RVN '67-'68, MACV RECONDO LRRP.

"A character I created" = A filthy, dishonorable lie that you've been running from for years.

And I believe you. Only Leftists like Richard Blumenthal lie about combat service. It's a stupid tactic to question one's military service without proof.

"A character I created" = A filthy, dishonorable lie that you've been running from for years.
STFU, shit stain.

obama-constitution.jpg

dancing-smiley04.gif

Wow. Just wow.

He claimed to be a marine, was never one. His name here once also had "usmc" in it. See derideo te's sigfile for more information.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

A "character". You are a liar and a fake and not just Libs complained about your lie. Nuff said.

obama-constitution.jpg

dancing-smiley04.gif

Wow. Just wow.

He claimed to be a marine, was never one. His name here once also had "usmc" in it. See derideo te's sigfile for more information.

So in other words you have no proof he wasn't a Marine, you just throw that out there to get a reaction. You are truly shameful.

A "character". You are a liar and a fake and not just Libs complained about your lie. Nuff said.

Since you already send everything I say to CK, why don't you ask him who requested the "USMC" to be dropped and why, pervert? You dirtbags had nothing to do with it....I'd simply run out of material for the character. Now run along and pretend you're a mod to the newbies..

Now your stupid clown face is making A LOT more sense. You really are a joke. The only fake I see here is you.

Now your stupid clown face is making A LOT more sense. You really are a joke. The only fake I see here is you.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Like I said, read Derideo Te's sigfile.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Like I said, read Derideo Te's sigfile.

I'm not hunting down somebody's signature. If you have proof, post it. Otherwise STFU. You have no clue what an asshole your coming off as right now.

Forum List

Back