Singer La Negra says LATINOS are the real racists! And a LOT worse than whites!

I grew up with Mexicans and dated a lot of them. Never had a problem with them. First time I had Mexican food was from my neighbor who would cook for us all the time.

That's fine but that doesn't mean we should turn large parts of America into MEXICO like the Democrats want!
Large parts of current US were already Mexico. I'll take my chances with the Mexicans.

I grew up with Mexicans and dated a lot of them. Never had a problem with them. First time I had Mexican food was from my neighbor who would cook for us all the time.

That's fine but that doesn't mean we should turn large parts of America into MEXICO like the Democrats want!
Large parts of current US were already Mexico. I'll take my chances with the Mexicans.

No. We won they land in the Mexican-American war! You can't pretend the past didn't happen! How would you like it if millions of British started moving to America & said this OUR land??

Remember the Mexican government AGREED to give up their land to the U.S. after the war!

No. We won they land in the Mexican-American war! You can't pretend the past didn't happen! How would you like it if millions of British started moving to America & said this OUR land??

Remember the Mexican government AGREED to give up their land to the U.S. after the war!
Stealing land is a sin. This was never Britians land not even by white boy standards. Most of this land was owned by Spain and France using white boy standards.

With all the British accents on tv and virtually no white males (few white females unless they are eye candy with a bi racial trophy child for a black dude )- are you sure that didn't already happen?

Stealing land is a sin. This was never Britians land not even by white boy standards. Most of this land was owned by Spain and France using white boy standards.

Even Native American tribes killed, raped, & stole property from other tribes! It's been happening all over the world since the beginning of mankind! The bottom line is the southwestern states NO longer belong to Mexico & the Mexican government AGREED to that!!

Even Native American tribes killed, raped, & stole property from other tribes! It's been happening all over the world since the beginning of mankind! The bottom line is the southwestern states NO longer belong to Mexico & the Mexican government AGREED to that!!
Brothers fight all the time. That doesnt give a white stranger permission to come into their house and take up residence.

You might want to check out your history a bit. You are waaaaay off base.

Already checked my history. Also checked with some Mexicans on their history. You are the one thats way off base as those that believe white boy lies typically are.

Already checked my history. Also checked with some Mexicans on their history. You are the one thats way off base as those that believe white boy lies typically are.

Spain NEVER fully controlled territory in North America that it claimed. There were no garrisons (presidios) in any lands outside a few in Florida, some in Texas that never amounted to anything, one in Santa Fe, NM, and the ones in Upper and Baja California that were severely undermanned with soldiers not paid or supplied for years.

And, when Mexico gained its independence, the Louisiana Purchase from FRANCE, had already reduced the territory in present day USA to a minimum.

Now, if you can somehow prove that to be different, I am seriously ready to check it out.

I had some Mexican friends as well A,
who were on my boxing team as a teen, and

I met some more in the AAU ranks in later years, and for the most part they were ok...as long as you did not express any feelings about their women.

What really resonated with me back then were their territorial feelings about "their women".

The ones that I knew would welcome you into their homes to eat and party, but they were dead set against their women having relationships with Black men.

I've dated far more Asian women than Mexican women.

Just my experience.

I met some more in the AAU ranks in later years, and for the most part they were ok...as long as you did not express any feelings about their women.

What really resonated with me back then were their territorial feelings about "their women".

The ones that I knew would welcome you into their homes to eat and party, but they were dead set against their women having relationships with Black men.

Just my experience.

It seems that men of all races are kinda territorial about women in their race.

Just my experience.

It seems that men of all races are kinda territorial about women in their race.

I agree. I am personally not fond of the fact that some of my own nieces date and have married non black men, but they are adults and if they are happy, so be it, and if they are treated well, thats even better.

I was at a Mexican child's birthday party in Atlanta a year ago. I heard a group of Mexican immigrants sitting and talking about how dangerous and violent blacks are and how they do their best to avoid predominantly black areas. I should add, there were a few black children and a couple sets of black parents at this party. These Mexicans didn't say anything racist; they just stated what most of us already know but few can publicly admit without being branded a racist.
That anti- black propaganda publicized relentlessly in the US media sure works well, doesn't it?

I worked for nine years in Hispanic night clubs as a bouncer and there were Hispanics married to blacks that came in the club.. the most fights were Hispanics against Hispanics...

Yup. I think just about every Hispanic I’ve known has shown such sentiments.

You notice there are hardly ANY blacks on Telemundo or Univision? In the past they've OPENLY said they don't want blacks on the network! Now they just do it covertly otherwise liberals might relentlessly attack them!!

And the vast majority on all Hispanic networks are Euros, avoiding those who look like Indios.

Then you got to wonder why so many Latinos vote Democratic?? They know Dems worship blacks like they're some kind of demigods! Even in Latino nations WITH blacks the political parties don't pander to them like Democrats do.
Hispanics have heard the anti- Latino rhetoric that spews from American Conservatives. Trump has validated their concerns that conservatives hate them as much as they hate blacks.

Yup. I think just about every Hispanic I’ve known has shown such sentiments.

You notice there are hardly ANY blacks on Telemundo or Univision? In the past they've OPENLY said they don't want blacks on the network! Now they just do it covertly otherwise liberals might relentlessly attack them!!

And the vast majority on all Hispanic networks are Euros, avoiding those who look like Indios.
You're close to the truth. Most Latinos are merely Spanish speaking indians with varying degrees of European admixure.. And most of that admixture didn't come from marriage...

Remember how George Lopez basically ADMITTED Hispanics don't like blacks?

There are only two rules in the Latino family: Don’t marry somebody Black, and don’t park in front of our house,” Lopez is heard saying during his set in a video obtained by TMZ.

George Lopez Calls Woman a "Bitch" for Not Tolerating His Racist Joke

NOW Singer Amara La Negra says Latinos OPENLY say don't be with blacks because you're not "improving the race" i.e. making the race MORE black which is BAD!! Can you imagine if whites said ANYTHING like this?? They'd be calling them Nazis 24/7!! But Latinos make no secret about their dislike of blacks & nobody cares!! INSANE double standard!!

The Miami-born Dominican singer said she feels the need to educate people about colorism in Latin America, but she also understands not everyone is open to learning. "A lot of people will never understand because they will never be looked [at] with the eyes that we’re looked [at],” she said. “There’s always this look of ‘Ugh, la negra’ (the black woman) or ‘don’t get married to a black man, don’t get married to a black woman, you have to better the race.’"

Amara La Negra On The Importance Of Holding Latinos Accountable For Their Racism | HuffPost
Do YOU like Blacks? Do YOU like HispaNIGS or even those passing for Cawk Cajuns?

Forum List

Back