Singer La Negra says LATINOS are the real racists! And a LOT worse than whites!

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
Remember how George Lopez basically ADMITTED Hispanics don't like blacks?

There are only two rules in the Latino family: Donā€™t marry somebody Black, and donā€™t park in front of our house,ā€ Lopez is heard saying during his set in a video obtained by TMZ.

George Lopez Calls Woman a "Bitch" for Not Tolerating His Racist Joke

NOW Singer Amara La Negra says Latinos OPENLY say don't be with blacks because you're not "improving the race" i.e. making the race MORE black which is BAD!! Can you imagine if whites said ANYTHING like this?? They'd be calling them Nazis 24/7!! But Latinos make no secret about their dislike of blacks & nobody cares!! INSANE double standard!!

The Miami-born Dominican singer said she feels the need to educate people about colorism in Latin America, but she also understands not everyone is open to learning. "A lot of people will never understand because they will never be looked [at] with the eyes that weā€™re looked [at],ā€ she said. ā€œThereā€™s always this look of ā€˜Ugh, la negraā€™ (the black woman) or ā€˜donā€™t get married to a black man, donā€™t get married to a black woman, you have to better the race.ā€™"

Amara La Negra On The Importance Of Holding Latinos Accountable For Their Racism | HuffPost

Or maybe people of all 'races' are individuals rather than faceless representatives of some monolithic block of stereotype and assumptions?

Yup. I think just about every Hispanic Iā€™ve known has shown such sentiments.

You notice there are hardly ANY blacks on Telemundo or Univision? In the past they've OPENLY said they don't want blacks on the network! Now they just do it covertly otherwise liberals might relentlessly attack them!!

Remember how George Lopez basically ADMITTED Hispanics don't like blacks?

There are only two rules in the Latino family: Donā€™t marry somebody Black, and donā€™t park in front of our house,ā€ Lopez is heard saying during his set in a video obtained by TMZ.

George Lopez Calls Woman a "Bitch" for Not Tolerating His Racist Joke

NOW Singer Amara La Negra says Latinos OPENLY say don't be with blacks because you're not "improving the race" i.e. making the race MORE black which is BAD!! Can you imagine if whites said ANYTHING like this?? They'd be calling them Nazis 24/7!! But Latinos make no secret about their dislike of blacks & nobody cares!! INSANE double standard!!

The Miami-born Dominican singer said she feels the need to educate people about colorism in Latin America, but she also understands not everyone is open to learning. "A lot of people will never understand because they will never be looked [at] with the eyes that weā€™re looked [at],ā€ she said. ā€œThereā€™s always this look of ā€˜Ugh, la negraā€™ (the black woman) or ā€˜donā€™t get married to a black man, donā€™t get married to a black woman, you have to better the race.ā€™"

Amara La Negra On The Importance Of Holding Latinos Accountable For Their Racism | HuffPost

Common knowledge. Nothing new.

Nothing new and many times I have seen young black men get beaten badly or almost killed while the Latina being beaten.

Mexicans are known to be very racist against Blacks and if one of their girls are caught, well she might as well run and hide!

Nothing new and many times I have seen young black men get beaten badly or almost killed while the Latina being beaten.

Mexicans are known to be very racist against Blacks and if one of their girls are caught, well she might as well run and hide!

Or she may as well disappear and never come back.

Well, that solves that, browns are now cool with white nationalists...

:auiqs.jpg:

I already knew all that though. All true!
"Hold them accountable for their racism" Pfft.. No! You get right on that, buddy, I'll pass.

I was at a Mexican child's birthday party in Atlanta a year ago. I heard a group of Mexican immigrants sitting and talking about how dangerous and violent blacks are and how they do their best to avoid predominantly black areas. I should add, there were a few black children and a couple sets of black parents at this party. These Mexicans didn't say anything racist; they just stated what most of us already know but few can publicly admit without being branded a racist.

Young black men beaten badly for being with a Latina woman? And the woman gets beaten too?

Well, that solves that, browns are now cool with white nationalists...

NO. It's just that many Hispanics are SICK of the identity politics & pandering to blacks like SO many of ALL races are! Even OTHER blacks!

A black scholar has written a book called "Please stop helping us" & it shows how liberals are trying to hold blacks down by making them a PERMANENT victim & greivance class!

You notice there are hardly ANY blacks on Telemundo or Univision? In the past they've OPENLY said they don't want blacks on the network! Now they just do it covertly otherwise liberals might relentlessly attack them!!

And the vast majority on all Hispanic networks are Euros, avoiding those who look like Indios.

And the vast majority on all Hispanic networks are Euros, avoiding those who look like Indios.

Then you got to wonder why so many Latinos vote Democratic?? They know Dems worship blacks like they're some kind of demigods! Even in Latino nations WITH blacks the political parties don't pander to them like Democrats do.

I grew up with Mexicans and dated a lot of them. Never had a problem with them. First time I had Mexican food was from my neighbor who would cook for us all the time.

That's fine but that doesn't mean we should turn large parts of America into MEXICO like the Democrats want!

Forum List

Back