Singer La Negra says LATINOS are the real racists! And a LOT worse than whites!

Read the first paragraph of the post I was responding to and you just might understand why i respnded as i did.

Yeah, it seems that you are suggesting that anti-black racism is a powerful unifying force that would unite an anti-colonist communist and a regime of descendants of colonialists, despite ideological differences.

And that thus, Castro's fighting against South Africa "proves" that he was not racist, against blacks.

Is that your point? Because....
Im saying Castro has done more for the dark and underserved people of the world than you fake White Christian capitalists have.

Why Some Students Are Ditching America for Medical School in Cuba

You seem to be suggesting that his actions, were motivated by purely altruism and Love for his fellow man.

Instead of calculated political strategy.

Again, you don't actually SAY what you mean, because it looks silly when you actually, clearly state it.
You look siller by trying to grasp dialogue that is over your head. If you are too obtuse to understanfmd plain English then go bother someone else...I was doing fine before i met you and will continue to do so with you on ignore.

NOw, you are reduced to the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

The point stands.
Apply the acronym, DILLIGAF, liberally to all the silly things you are thinking of saying.

APPLY that acronym

you said Hispanics hated blacks

I NEVER said any such thing - stop trying to put words in other peoples mouths and get your thumb out of yours - I believe Hawk said that - YOU said that whites are the most racist and I schooled you on that with the Che data
You couldn't school a billy goat with your unlinked BS.
Sorry pal - I don't have the certification for "Special Needs" pupils such as yourself... and besides - Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck

YOu don't believe in something you can literally see?

Interesting.

Expected, but still interesting.

What else do you see, but don't believe in?
I see superficial variances in the human race
That are merely cosmetic. No so- called race has an exclusive gene for their "race." There is no exclusive black gene nor is there an exclusive white gene. People of the same "race" might have more genetic affinity with a person of another "race" other than within his own "race".

No medical background then? Cause the "variances" are way more than skin deep.
Not really because there is no true homogeneity intraracially. The blacks of Africa are the most genetically diverse people on earth. Every human gene is registered there among the myriad tribes and villages who all speak different languages and have little in common except skin color. The human diaspora out of Africa is a reflection of African diversity. For instance the Khoi San look like nappy headed Chinese. Somalis gave Europeans their acqualine festures.

Groups don't require "true" homogeneity to be groups.
Correct! Who said groups require homogeniety to be a group? obviously, if you are an American, you and i belong to the group known as Americans.

So, you don't believe in races, which you can see, but you do believe in nations?

Fascinating.

Do you believe in Tribes?

Yeah, it seems that you are suggesting that anti-black racism is a powerful unifying force that would unite an anti-colonist communist and a regime of descendants of colonialists, despite ideological differences.

And that thus, Castro's fighting against South Africa "proves" that he was not racist, against blacks.

Is that your point? Because....
Im saying Castro has done more for the dark and underserved people of the world than you fake White Christian capitalists have.

You seem to be suggesting that his actions, were motivated by purely altruism and Love for his fellow man.

Again, you don't actually SAY what you mean, because it looks silly when you actually, clearly state it.
You look siller by trying to grasp dialogue that is over your head. If you are too obtuse to understanfmd plain English then go bother someone else...I was doing fine before i met you and will continue to do so with you on ignore.

The point stands.
Apply the acronym, DILLIGAF, liberally to all the silly things you are thinking of saying.

APPLY that acronym

You are posting repeatedly in your defense of mass murdering communists, so it seems you do care.

Imo, I think that there is no conflict between the racists statements of Che and the support of Castro of the Black frontline states in southern Africa.

Just because those mass murdering commies were willing to work with or support blacks in their war against South Africa, does not mean that they LIKED those blacks.

Churchill worked with Stalin against Hitler. That did not imply that Churchill was sympathetic to Marxists.

The point stands.

APPLY that acronym

You are posting repeatedly in your defense of mass murdering communists, so it seems you do care.

Imo, I think that there is no conflict between the racists statements of Che and the support of Castro of the Black frontline states in southern Africa.

Just because those mass murdering commies were willing to work with or support blacks in their war against South Africa, does not mean that they LIKED those blacks.

Churchill worked with Stalin against Hitler. That did not imply that Churchill was sympathetic to Marxists.
Who are you to tell ne who to like? You certainly aren't any less of a racist than you think Che or Castro was. And why do you think mass killing capitalists are any better than mass killing communists? Thats a rhetorical question. Be that as it may,
Trump doesn't seem to share your opinion. He has yet to condemn crime boss Putin publicly even as Putin is waging guerilla cyber warfare against the west. Trump initiated sanctions against his Commie Russian friends only when pressured to do so by the Brits in the wake of allegations that Putin sanctioned poisoning of a Russian expatriate and his daughter on British soil.

Like Trump, i reserve the right as an American to be a free thinker and decide for myself who is evil or altuistic based on my own research and personal observations. I'm certainly not going to allow a bigot like you to sway me one way or another.

But for whatever its worth, I'm not a communist but I did admire Castro, Guevera, and Khadafi. I make no bones about that.
All of them championed causes that were
beneficial to the downtrodden denizens .of the 3rd world. and all were attacked by the west for doing so.
However maligned you may be against old Fidel for executing traitors and enemies of his regime , he did nothing our own US government hasn't done. In retrospect, Americans did worse things than Castro could even imagine. Do you think the wanton decimation of Amerindians was any less savage an event than Castro's purge in post Batista Cuba? Were children and women of Hiroshima and Nagasaki spared the horror of
firebombs and atomic blasts that burned them alive...some who suffered horrifically long after the white man's bombers were gone?

So what were you saying about Castro? Speak up i can't hear you.

I see superficial variances in the human race
That are merely cosmetic. No so- called race has an exclusive gene for their "race." There is no exclusive black gene nor is there an exclusive white gene. People of the same "race" might have more genetic affinity with a person of another "race" other than within his own "race".

No medical background then? Cause the "variances" are way more than skin deep.
Not really because there is no true homogeneity intraracially. The blacks of Africa are the most genetically diverse people on earth. Every human gene is registered there among the myriad tribes and villages who all speak different languages and have little in common except skin color. The human diaspora out of Africa is a reflection of African diversity. For instance the Khoi San look like nappy headed Chinese. Somalis gave Europeans their acqualine festures.

Groups don't require "true" homogeneity to be groups.
Correct! Who said groups require homogeniety to be a group? obviously, if you are an American, you and i belong to the group known as Americans.

So, you don't believe in races, which you can see, but you do believe in nations?

Fascinating.

Do you believe in Tribes?
You see races. I see humans who have shared the same large gene pools that have made us humans for thousands of years.

Remember how George Lopez basically ADMITTED Hispanics don't like blacks?

There are only two rules in the Latino family: Don’t marry somebody Black, and don’t park in front of our house,” Lopez is heard saying during his set in a video obtained by TMZ.

George Lopez Calls Woman a "Bitch" for Not Tolerating His Racist Joke

NOW Singer Amara La Negra says Latinos OPENLY say don't be with blacks because you're not "improving the race" i.e. making the race MORE black which is BAD!! Can you imagine if whites said ANYTHING like this?? They'd be calling them Nazis 24/7!! But Latinos make no secret about their dislike of blacks & nobody cares!! INSANE double standard!!

The Miami-born Dominican singer said she feels the need to educate people about colorism in Latin America, but she also understands not everyone is open to learning. "A lot of people will never understand because they will never be looked [at] with the eyes that we’re looked [at],” she said. “There’s always this look of ‘Ugh, la negra’ (the black woman) or ‘don’t get married to a black man, don’t get married to a black woman, you have to better the race.’"

Amara La Negra On The Importance Of Holding Latinos Accountable For Their Racism | HuffPost
True but there is a tremendous amount of trying to unite the two by the media and the likes of people such as Al Sharpton against white people.

The point stands.

APPLY that acronym

Who are you to tell ne who to like? You certainly aren't any less of a racist than you think Che or Castro was. And why do you think mass killing capitalists are any better than mass killing communists? Thats a rhetorical question. Be that as it may,
Trump doesn't seem to share your opinion. He has yet to condemn crime boss Putin publicly even as Putin is waging guerilla cyber warfare against the west. Trump initiated sanctions against his Commie Russian friends only when pressured to do so by the Brits in the wake of allegations that Putin sanctioned poisoning of a Russian expatriate and his daughter on British soil.

Like Trump, i reserve the right as an American to be a free thinker and decide for myself who is evil or altuistic based on my own research and personal observations. I'm certainly not going to allow a bigot like you to sway me one way or another.

But for whatever its worth, I'm not a communist but I did admire Castro, Guevera, and Khadafi. I make no bones about that.
beneficial to the downtrodden denizens .of the 3rd world. and all were attacked by the west for doing so.
However maligned you may be against old Fidel for executing traitors and enemies of his regime , he did nothing our own US government hasn't done. In retrospect, Americans did worse things than Castro could even imagine. Do you think the wanton decimation of Amerindians was any less savage an event than Castro's purge in post Batista Cuba? Were children and women of Hiroshima and Nagasaki spared the horror of
firebombs and atomic blasts that burned them alive...some who suffered horrifically long after the white man's bombers were gone?

I was saying don your Che Guevara Tshirt and walk down Miracle Mile.

I bet you don't make it the whole mile. :coffee:

have abandoned their culture, language, family

Beg to differ - they have not abandoned their culture, language, family - they transplanted it here and expect us to abandon ours.View attachment 185421
And guess who made all that possible? Was it White liberals AND conservatives who hired them to save billions in labor costs? Who promulgated laws and rules to make life mire comfortable for undocumented workers? Was it .greedy Whites who put a premium on cheap mexican labor at the taxpayers expense? Don't blame Blacks...all we could do was watch helplessly on the sidelines.

Last edited:

Beg to differ - they have not abandoned their culture, language, family - they transplanted it here and expect us to abandon ours.View attachment 185421
And guess who made all that possible? Was it White liberals AND conservatives who hired them to save billions in labor costs? Who promulgated laws and rules to make life mire comfortable for undocumented workers? Was it .greedy Whites who put a premium on cheap mexican labir at the taxpayers expense? Don't blame Blacks...all we could do was watch helplessly on the sidelines.

Oh! You're black, too? Double! :auiqs.jpg:

The point stands.

APPLY that acronym

What is Miracle Mile and where is it?

The point stands.

APPLY that acronym

What is Miracle Mile and where is it?

There's a nice, big statue of Jose Marti around there, someplace.

Miracle Mile (Coral Gables) - All You Need to Know Before You Go (with Photos) - TripAdvisor

drunk driving deaths attributed to White people.

Actually on a per capita basis Latinos have a higher DWI rate. It's a cultural thing .....
Well, your anthropologists haphazardly classify them as Caucasian so their "race" is the same as yours, even those blacker than Michael Jordan.

For starters Hispanic is not a race so I dunno where you read they were classified as Caucasus Mtn Babies.

On the 2010 Census ... Hispanics self identified as Black, Asian, American Indian or Pacific Islander and over 1/3 of Hispanics, feeling that the current racial classifications used in the U.S. did not identify them, wrote in another race, which resulted in “some other race” becoming the third largest racial group in the United States.

What race are Hispanics? | StatChat

And guess who made all that possible? Was it White liberals AND conservatives who hired them to save billions in labor costs? Who promulgated laws and rules to make life mire comfortable for undocumented workers? Was it .greedy Whites who put a premium on cheap mexican labir at the taxpayers expense? Don't blame Blacks...all we could do was watch helplessly on the sidelines.

Black HispaNIG, aboriginal, Indian...we are all the same to YOU.

so their "race" is the same as yours,
Why do you assume I'm white little fella ?
Why do you assume I'm a little fella? But i did assume YOU belong to he human race...was i wrong? If so, you have my sincerest apologies.

Little Fella was not in reference to your physical stature - of which I have no idea and really cont give a rats ass - I was referring to your intellectual status which is reminiscent of an pre adolescent or mildly retarded adult

Black HispaNIG, aboriginal, Indian...we are all the same to YOU.

:eek:
JCm8ERO.png

Forum List

Back