Singapore Policeman Gets Two Years for Oral Sex

Originally posted by jimnyc
You infidel! Allah forbids such activity before the pre-arranged marriage!

Well then she better get married...and quick!!!

Who said anything about semen in someone's mouth? I'd be happy to let it fly in her hair or her eyes if that makes it more acceptable for you.

I'm a bit late on this thread... but I gotta say... Jim... you are SUCH a romantic lol. Sweet talkin like that makes me giggle like a schoolgirl :rolleyes: :suck:

My views of oral sex are pretty much the same as the majority of the board. I think its just as beautiful an act (especially if you find someone who knows what they're doin!!!) as regular sex. As I have yet to talk to a female who actually "enjoys" the actual physical act of giving oral sex to a man, I look at it as a way to please your mate, physically, emotionally, and sexually. Whereas I dont wake up in the morning and think "hmmm... gotta find me a penis to suck on today", I do believe its a great way to share the most intimate of feelings.

As far as it being banned, thats ridiculous. I think arranged marriages are idiotic... how can you marry someone you've either just met or dont have feelings for. Screams divorce. Did that, done that, I'll shoot him the next time instead, thanks. If I let my parents choose my mate, I'd be married to the geeky nose-picking neighbor down the street just because he can provide financially for me. (of which... in that case, my vote would swing from pro-oral sex to anti-oral sex).

Oh... and...Joan..??? If you find that consensual adult; do me a favor and ask if he has an available brother.

Two hillbillies walk into a bar. Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a few seconds, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.

One of the hillbillies looks at her and says "Kin ya swaller?"

The woman shakes her head no. "Kin ya breathe?"

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no. The
hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up the back of her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her butt cheek a lap with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth. As she begins to breathe again, the hillbilly walks slowly back to the bar.

His partner says "Ya know, I'd heard of that there "Hind Lick
Maneuver", but I ain't never seed nobody do it!"

oh no, don't tell her that Bry, you will put her on a roll! hahahahahah! :D

First of all,

1) I am not a Muslim.

2) Arranged marriage is not as simple as it is in your eyes.

3) Jimnyc is an idiot.

Have a nice day.
:p

First of all: what religion are you??

Second: No one said arranged marriages are simple! Actually I think we all said its nuts because marriage is hard enough WITH knowing and loving the person before you get married let alone NOT knowing and loving the person.

Third: Yes Jimnyc is an idiot :D :D :D

1) I am not a Muslim.

Muslims terrorize, abuse their women & it's society has sexual issues.
You make excuses for their faults and have more sexual issues than them combined.

2) Arranged marriage is not as simple as it is in your eyes.

I don't care how simple or technical it may be, it's just another example of people who can't think for themselves. How sad it must be to go through life having others make choices for you.

3) Jimnyc is an idiot.

You aren't the first to say this, it must be true! :D

BTW, Spirit, do you deep throat? Nothing better than a woman who can take it ALL and a testicle to boot!

She is Indian, I imagine she is Hindu. She's from the land where both McDonald's and BJ's are banned. :rolleyes:

Second: No one said arranged marriages are simple! Actually I think we all said its nuts because marriage is hard enough WITH knowing and loving the person before you get married let alone NOT knowing and loving the person.

Well said, Jackass. Imagine the poor bastards surprise when he goes to consumate the marriage, she'll have his entire body wrapped in saran wrap. "It's disgusting, keep it away from my mouth... although Jim did say it's ok to shoot it in my hair"

Originally posted by Jackass

Third: Yes Jimnyc is an idiot :D :D :D

I am a hindu.

What I meant in my previous statements about arranged marriages is that, the issue of arranged marriages is not that easy to define. There are cases of arranged marriages that are successful , just like there are cases of love marriages that are successful. It is just a different system, thats all. Thinking that one system is better than the other is a misconception.

Actually I dont think its a misconception at all. When someone chooses who you are going to marry and bring "honor" to the family, you really dont have a choice to get divorced do you? I would probably argue that arranged marriages are "MORE" succesfull compared to your normal marriages. This though, doesnt mean that they are happier than normal marriages.

the issue of arranged marriages is not that easy to define.

Here I go, tossing my 2 cents in again.

ANY marriage that is decided upon by how many cows you get in return for your letting your daughter marry this person or that person is absurd.

(obviously I know its not only animals traded... money as well... any type of dowry. If you're that interested in seeing how much you can get, visit ebay)

Anyone ever take a peek at the Kama Sutra?

Here's fellatio text from the Kama Sutra:

http://www.kamayoga.com/KamaSutraFellatio.html

And interestingly enough, where does this ancient practice derive from? That's right, India - and written by Hindus.

Those filthy hindus, how disgusting! :D

"And now, fired by passion, she takes
your penis deep into her mouth,
pulling upon it and sucking as vigorously
as though she were stripping clean a mango-stone"

"When she senses that your orgasm
is imminent she swallows up the whole penis,
sucking and working upon it
with lips and tongue until you spend"

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
thats REALLY gotta hurt.

I feel like I'm caught in the Twilight Zone stuck in a cheap issue of Hustler :rolleyes:

Slow and sensual has it's place but so does being aggressive!

:suck:

Forum List

Back