Singapore Policeman Gets Two Years for Oral Sex

just to note, yes you can get ghonnorea (I can never spell it right...) from oral sex. crabs I'm not sure of but you can get crabs from sitting on the same couch as someone with the critters so...

I don't think you can get crabs from that! but even so, it was stated that the only thing SEX is to be used for is reproduction, even there, you can get disease the very first time you have sex, and who's to say that the one your with didn't clean up his willy? so which ever way you look at it, oral or regular, you can get something, it's who your with and whatever the pleasure suits. Banning it would be ridiculous, as Moi stated, what will they do, look through windows to find out if your giving Oral sex???? haha!

Originally posted by Aquarian
just to note, yes you can get ghonnorea (I can never spell it right...) from oral sex. crabs I'm not sure of but you can get crabs from sitting on the same couch as someone with the critters so...

I never stated you 'couldn't'. Most cases are from vaginal or anal sex. Most cases start in the womans cervix, uterus or fallopian tubes. Contraction from oral is somewhat rare compared to the others.

As for the crabs, my point was that it is MUCH more attainable through straight sex than any other way. In other words, you are MUCH more liable to get an STD from straight as opposed to oral.

Well there you go, stick to ORAL less chance of getting disease!!!!! :) unless you get a bad batch! hahahhahahaha!!!

Crabs come from here (found on a ladies room stall in a bar called "Moose Lips" in Stowe, Vt.

"Don't think your smart
squatting over the seat
as I've taught my crabs
to jump three feet"

Further, whatever two consensual adults do behind closed doors is no one else's business. Now can someone please find me a consensual adult?

Spirit ARE you married?? If so...how do you CHOOSE to be in an arranged marriage? Doesnt sound like much of a choice to me.

Holy crap, my wife thinks I'm a lunatic again, I'm friggin giggling like a schoolgirl... this is truly the funniest thread I've ever read in my life!!

Jimmy, Mah Brotha, you da man!! LMFAO

Joan, that's gotta be the funniest bit of Restroom Poetry ever!

I wonder, though, what if you had a beard and mustache?? Worse yet, what if the chick had a mustache?? Could the crabs make the transition??

BTW, Spirit, did you know that a marriage isn't binding until its been consumated?

In other words, you're going to have to put out to your hubby if you want half of his retirement!

But if you do wanna keep a happy hubby (and therefore retain ALL of the retirement and paychecks leading up to that event), you should reconsider your position on the 'disgusting' bit! If you're worried about Penis Germs (ROFL!!) have your prospective partner take a damn shower!

I'll wager you'll change your views on sex after you've actually experienced it.

Here is more wise bathroom dogma:

Upon this toliet seat I sit
Trying hard to take a shit
I read this crap from upon the walls
While sneaky crabs invade my balls !
:tng:

Originally posted by Jackass
Spirit ARE you married?? If so...how do you CHOOSE to be in an arranged marriage? Doesnt sound like much of a choice to me.

No I am not married, so I do have a choice between having an 'arranged marriage' or finding the right person on my own.

Originally posted by Nighttrain
BTW, Spirit, did you know that a marriage isn't binding until its been consumated?

In other words, you're going to have to put out to your hubby if you want half of his retirement!

But if you do wanna keep a happy hubby (and therefore retain ALL of the retirement and paychecks leading up to that event), you should reconsider your position on the 'disgusting' bit! If you're worried about Penis Germs (ROFL!!) have your prospective partner take a damn shower!

What I find amusing by your statements is that first of all, you think that the only way a guy would be happy is with oral sex. Secondly, you think that a girl is always after the money.
:D

I can assure you, I will not have any attachment to his wallet in the future.

Originally posted by eric
Here is more wise bathroom dogma:

Upon this toliet seat I sit
Trying hard to take a shit
I read this crap from upon the walls
While sneaky crabs invade my balls !
:tng:

lol... you complain about bathrooms in America? you should see bathrooms in countries like India, Nepal, and Bangladesh.

Spirit needs to lighten up a bit and start taking the salami. You sound like an 11 yeard girl "ewwww, it's yucky".

I'd love to give it to you and hear you scream "Oh Allah, Oh Allah, Oh Allah"! That would be sexy.

HAHAHAAHAH !!! you guys are just way too much!!!! eric, great poem, Joanie you too! Jim, your a pig! HAHA!!!!!!

Spirit...do you have to wear a sheet between you and your future hubby when and if you have sex?

The comments made here are highly inappropriate and are not funny.

I agree!!! They should be ashamed of themselves. I think THEY should be outlawed!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jackass
I agree!!! They should be ashamed of themselves. I think THEY should be outlawed!!! :rolleyes:

So many people being outlawed? -ha! no thanks I will outlaw myself, Good night.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
The comments made here are highly inappropriate and are not funny.

Well, sucks to be you!

I find it ALL hilarious.

"Oh Allah, Oh Allah, Oh Allah - gimme more salami" :laugh:

Forum List

Back